• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: Renegades

I'd be interested. Would playing a Psyker be viable? Either just one aboard the ship, or the ship's Navigator.

If xenos are on the table, I'd be interested in playing a shamed Ork Boy who's a long way from home. I'll try to keep the comic relief part of da orkz to a minimum, pinky promise.

Why not have two orks on the team
Oh I really did just miss the post above mine saying they'd also be going for an ork. Green iz da best so two orks would make a fun duo, but I could also go for an escaped penal legion soldier or a fanatic looking to martyr himself. Playing Darktide is a lot of fun and a great source of inspiration.

Oh I really did just miss the post above mine saying they'd also be going for an ork. Green iz da best so two orks would make a fun duo, but I could also go for an escaped penal legion soldier or a fanatic looking to martyr himself. Playing Darktide is a lot of fun and a great source of inspiration.
Honestly either those sound great!

Also darktide is really fun!

Hello. I have an idea for an OC. Which is essentially a Kroot warrior. Who likes to do the following. Eat people, make guns, research, eat more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back