• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warhammer 40K Game- Any Interest?

Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, or Only War?

• Dark Heresahy! (PURGIN THA HERETICS!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Crusade! (WE CLAIMED IT FOR CHAOS!)

• Only War! (Where do I get outa this Chickenshit outfit?)

• Total voters

SephirothSage

Eldritch Abomination
I don't want to DM This myself, mind- I want to be a player in one. That said- while I am looking for a DM, Certainly...

I also need fellow interested players in partaking in a WH40k Game- any of em will do, although I'd prefer one of the three listed in the poll- so please, input which you'd prefer, and we can go from there?

4398712+_75fe4b26c0d7828931a7e428053aede9.jpg

I'm interested, but the only experience I have is a Rogue Trader game that didn't get farther then stating the ship.

That's fine- the basics are roughly the same across the systems, but with some notable diferences. The reason Deathwatch is so unbalanced is because it's about super elite Spehs Mehreens, who get uber stats.

Sounds fair... Course I've always wanted to drop an Alchemical onto Mars and see what happens. What are the odds the GM won't banhammer that concept instantly?

That's one of the great things about exalts, they bring their physics with them

I might be interested, again as a player, not a DM. Dark Heresy's my pick; I don't have the Chaos book, and it seems like an Only War game wouldn't have enough variety.

Hey, WarDragon. Been a while- sorry about dissapearing on you, and stuff, while that one Exalted game was going.

Hope it kept on just fine.

And- I swear, if I end up DMing yet another game I proposed cus I wanted to play, I'll have to...

Howdy there; yeah, long time no see. I lost track of the site for a while when all my games on it died out, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back