• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warhammer 40K: Black Crusade- The Empire Shall Pay. [Forum] [Dice]

SephirothSage

Eldritch Abomination
Anyone at all Interested in playing a Black Crusade game? I /am/ willing to Run it, and /do/ have Plans- I just need players. Expect.. a Serious tone, with some room for the insane and ridiculous.

I'm going to make a Submission thread if I seem to have enough interest, and then start talking Plot- but it's good to have interest so soon after posting!

I'm going to decide mechanical notes, once I have people, but I'm going for starting with a normal levle of starting EXP- 7000 EXP, to spend Freely.

I wouldn't mind ripping the withered husk of the corpse emperor from his throne as welcome to daemon host I shall lead in conquest of the heart of man.

Not to bug ya further, but will it deal with the screaming vortex at all or is it gonna focus more on burninating all the loyalists?

I was planning to start in the Screaming Vortex, and end up with the PC's as Members of a Warband together... then lead that warband into raiding the Imperium.

What an unusual and entirely unforeseen coincidence! Surely playing a faction that has defined itself entirely by its opposition to another faction that does not do likely would not invite any suggestions of adversarial interactions with that faction. The Changer of Ways must be at work.

I suppose we could always go to war with an Eldar Craftworld, I find their aesthetics pleasing and pretentious at the same time.

Im in I dig, so you allowing chaos marines cause I wouldnt mind playing a sorcerer if not I wouldn't mind playing a chaosified psyker what ever it was redubified in black crusade.

Um to my knowledge they have a good set up on how to allow such games, if i remember correctly the non chaosy marine types get alot more skills and stuff. The dark crusade book had a pretty good way of handling it, but either way meh.

Yes- they do. And it costs more EXP at Startup, to be a Spacemarine, that it does to be a Human. It's to be Balancing.

Okay. I feel secure setting up a Submission, with at least four players confirmed... So, expect that some time in the next few days!

*vibrates with excitement* Yesssss

...another rule question. Do you let people assign their rolls to stats as they see fit, or by the book let-fate-decide-your-character?

I'll clarify that once I have a Submission thread up.... need to set that up... it's... well, my First time settin one up on this.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!

I mean are we just going to use the sights die roller and boy im excited..

Ok, so, I have no idea what "Forum Roleplays" are, and have no idea how this particular one is supposed to work. But I friggin love Warhammer 40k. And can I play as Orkz?

Exthalion said:
Unfortunately this game started and ended already.
Hey hey hey, it's not ended yet D=<

I know Thief is waiting for you to post in particular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back