• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40,000

oh god, this is exactly what I meant when I mentioned memeshit.

Can we rebuild the Emperor entirely out of cyberdongs?

There is an RP to be formed. Working on it now.

Factions Present so far as I understand...
1 depleted regiment Death Korps of Krieg Mechanized Infantry (This is for my benefit, but feel free to also be Kriegan)
A strike team of Nullifiers (I imagine they won't field their whole chapter due to their precarious ties with all other races?)
An Inquisitor (We could also use someone to assist the Inquisitor. A pet psyker or Rogue Trader perhaps)
A squad of Sisters of Battle (likely based planetside for continuity's sake, and we could always have more Battlenuns)

And we'll be facing a hybrid problem of Orks on the far side of the planet, and tyranids (Genestealers included) on the settled continent.

Anyone else care to pick their poison?

Posted up. Looking for at least two paragraphs per post, unless in dialogue. Hope it's decent enough for y'all. We're just going to use a d20 roll system. Simple enough, check them out on the OOC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back