• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40,000

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
As the title states... A Warhammer 40k roleplay. Likely based on a backwater Agri-World or something similar. Depending on what everyone comes up with, I was thinking 1-3 separate regiments from separate worlds, and MAYBE a few fireteams from a single Space Marine Chapter. We'd be fighting against an agreed upon enemy. You know the drill. Orks, Tyranids, Chaos (Undivided, or a single God's forces), Eldar (or their bondaged cousins), or Tau. Maybe a couple of these, if there's enough interest

One of the Loyalist IG Regiments will be Death Korps (that'll be because of me). Anyone else interested in the universe?

Interested.

I'm not sure who to play as. I was thinking of being an Inquisitor (if I could,) or maybe an Ogryn Veteran/Bone 'ead, or whatever chapter of Space Marines there will be.

Oooh, yessss! Interest! Welcome welcome! I could see an inquisitor being present no matter the opposition, at least if there's... Something worthwhile to Inquisite. Hopefully we can snag a couple more people, then we'll figure it out.

Oooh, yessss! Interest! Welcome welcome! I could see an inquisitor being present no matter the opposition, at least if there's... Something worthwhile to Inquisite. Hopefully we can snag a couple more people, then we'll figure it out.
Well, it all depends on the Ordo. An Ordo Malleus Inquisitor seeing a fight between the Imperium and Orks would probably be like: "Eeeeeh... I mean, I COULD help, but I could ALSO go in search for deamonic activity, which is kinda my own duty to the Emperor," but an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor would just jump in without second thought.

One of the Loyalist IG Regiments will be Death Korps (that'll be because of me). Anyone else interested in the universe?
By the way, that would mean whatever we are facing off is rather volatile, because the Death Korps of Krieg only show up when they get a chance to die for the Emperor in the most glorious, awe-aspiring and magnificent ways possible.

The Nullifiers chapter is composed Blacksouls/Pariahs, and that their development as a chapter was to be nothing more that a tool for the Ordo Malleus and Ordo Hereticus. And that they were created during the cursed founding from the Blood Drinkers Gene Seed. Only for them to break away from the Imperium two millennia later to ally with the Farsight Enclaves to ensure mutual survival and prosperity between the peoples of the enclaves and that of their chapter homeworld, whom have fallen from the imperial cult and instead revere the Primarch Sanguinius. They are cured of the Black Rage like the Progenitor, and have taken to embracing the Red Thirst making them deadly in CQC.

By allying themselves with the Farsight Enclaves, the Renegade Tau have gained trainers and soldiers for melee combat, and the Nullifiers and their serfs (Lunarus planetary Guard) have earned themselves some shiny new weapons and tech. Their Tech priests new toys to improve and experiment on.

I am glad for all the attention! I'll draw up a thread tomorrow. Call you allegiances now, brothers and sisters! I fight for Krieg, and for the Emperor. I name heretics, xenos, and the foul taint of Chaos my enemy.

Suggestion, We should make this rp Desperate Allies. A greater threat Invades the planet, and the remaining forces/characters are forced to work together to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back