• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft AU

kyuri

Paladin Highlord
I am currently CRAVING warcraft things. stories, rp;s, discussions, anything!

ALSO, I'm making a plot that could become REALLY DAMN INTERESTING ((at least to me lol)) if I could find some people to brainstorm with. It would be an AU/spinoff during Legion. It would be filled with drama, adventure, and speculating. Kind of based on the actual stories but there's a twist ;w; . I swear to jeebus I'm pumped. But I have zero patience. So come quick!

; A ; 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellow there!

I'd be really interested in a World of Warcraft RP! Even though I'm new to Roleplaying. >->
Soo...Do you already have a Plot? :3

If the last post was 5 months ago then it was dead.

Perhaps if you see it that way. I don't see the problem however in leaving a comment on a thread, wether it's dead or not. But that's me I guess. We're all different. Have a good one. (:

Doesn't matter! We can even ignore the factions and mix if so. ^^
Got a small follow up question, if you don't mind. Will we be able to play as races that aren't playable in the mmorpg, such as fulborgs or the taunka?

Got a small follow up question, if you don't mind. Will we be able to play as races that aren't playable in the mmorpg, such as fulborgs or the taunka?

I guess so ^-^ idk if I just want 1x1's or make a group rp, hit me up for either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back