• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom War of the Primordials OOC

pierce is wondering why everyone and their mama is trying to talk to fe but he also knows this shit comes with the territory

because of friendshiiiip.
and she's making a bit of a fool of herself with the sword swinging

I never said trio- I said, group. Besides she's mentioned in my post. You know with the plant theory ^-^

I never said trio- I said, group. Besides she's mentioned in my post. You know with the plant theory ^-^
my dear you weren't the only person "guys" referred to and if you mentioned her you have obviously nothing to worry about. :p

*Cough* Kiss and I rated it specifically so that would happen, because I've been keeping track. Like, we rated it because it was good, but we chose our ratings carefully.
guys. you please me *grins* im touched

So, what's the posting AVG, for everyone? I'll try to get at least one in everyday, accounting for which characters are doing what.

Kinda why I wanted to make a brief nod to people in my first post. Imo, RPs get so lost in everyone trying to get the spotlight when we could be shining that light on other characters and making our own characters more realistic at the same time.

Also, if there are details that can connect characters together more seamlessly, I say go for it. For example, in my recent post I mentioned that Jesse gives Felicity pointers and trains her in archery a little. That's a bond that takes little effort to forge(Jesse is the son of an archer god and Felicity seems to hold interest in small arms shooting), but can evolve into significant familiarity later on. It's also key to be open to what the other player throws at you as well. It makes for dynamic and highly entertaining reading and writing.

How did this turn into a creative writing tutorial? Fuq.

So, what's the posting AVG, for everyone? I'll try to get at least one in everyday, accounting for which characters are doing what.

Kinda why I wanted to make a brief nod to people in my first post. Imo, RPs get so lost in everyone trying to get the spotlight when we could be shining that light on other characters and making our own characters more realistic at the same time.

Also, if there are details that can connect characters together more seamlessly, I say go for it. For example, in my recent post I mentioned that Jesse gives Felicity pointers and trains her in archery a little. That's a bond that takes little effort to forge(Jesse is the son of an archer god and Felicity seems to hold interest in small arms shooting), but can evolve into significant familiarity later on. It's also key to be open to what the other player throws at you as well. It makes for dynamic and highly entertaining reading and writing.

How did this turn into a creative writing tutorial? Fuq.
I'd like everyone to post multiple times a day, but I know that's unrealistic and, in some cases, simply impossible, so one post every day is the preferred rate. After three days of keeping someone waiting, people are permitted to just skip over the other person so they aren't held up(like if I start a conversation with Ctrl, and she doesn't reply for a few days, I can just post again, having Flint leaving and doing something else).

One post every day sounds good to me.
Just keep in mind I'm in a very different timezone so my days line up weirdly with everyone elses

One post every day sounds good to me.
Just keep in mind I'm in a very different timezone so my days line up weirdly with everyone elses
I know that Invidia is in a similar situation, it's fine, of course. Just do the best you can, as long as people aren't kept waiting a ridiculous amount of time, which so far, everyone's been great about posting, I get the delays, and it's not a big deal.

Yup im from the europes so xD fml when it comes to timezones rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back