• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War Of Ages (Vampires vs Werewolves)

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure

War of Ages
Two kingdoms, two spieces, a war lasting centuries. The regal vampires, led by their king, hunting through the night, snacking on victims with quick slyness, graceful and beautiful creatures, known for their charm almost as much as they are known for their fangs. The prideful werewolves, always moving as a pack, led by their alpha, hunting ravenously, changing with the moon. The two kingdoms ripping at each others throats, always wanting more land and less enemies. How long can the war truly last?
link | link | link

coding by cychotic

Color me interested. I have a vampire NPC from another RP I think I'd like to use...

What would the exact magical rules be regarding the two btw?

Color me interested. I have a vampire NPC from another RP I think I'd like to use...

What would the exact magical rules be regarding the two btw?
I'm thinking maybe more toward the vampire diaries rules for vampires so like if vampires have a special ring they can go in the sun, super speed, strength and all that jazz

Werewolves can change to be full wolves, they can change whenever but on the full moon they must change

I'll develop more as I go XD

I'm interested!! I have many werewolf oc's! What kinda werewolves are we talking about? Like werewolves from Twilight or underworld/Van Helsing

Interested!!
Take me with you!
I want in :D
Can vampires turn into a flock of bats?
I would be interested, I have a vampire character in mind.
I want in!
I'm interested!! I have many werewolf oc's! What kinda werewolves are we talking about? Like werewolves from Twilight or underworld/Van Helsing
Interested ~
I'm down for a werewolf spot babe
War Of Ages (CS)

War of Ages ~Lore~

Here you go guys!

There has been a slight addition to the werewolf lore since I posted it! Please read it now that it's updated!

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Can you please make the lore page more legible? Its a tiny font in a small box and the text color for the war section is rather similar to that of the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back