• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern War in paradise

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
I was wondering if anyone is interested in fictional war RPs.

Here is the plot:

There is an Island in the Atlantic called Leonia. During the cold war, this island home to 40 million people was divided by the USSR and the US into East Leonia, which is now a remnant of and old cold war era nation lead by a one party communist government which has suffered multiple sanctions from the UN for it's poor treatment of it's people. It's military force using weapons inferior but can call up millions of soldiers and have the power in numbers in both man power and vehicles. The country relies on other communist nations support for equipment and other necessities. Ever since the end of the cold war, East Leonia has been more succesful than most post-communist nations but, with all ties between Russia and China severed, the nation is begining to see it's GDP dwindle.

And West Leonia, a nation thriving with wealth. West Leonia is also ranked as the second most visited nation in the world and has a total of 3 million tourists visiting West Leonia annually which makes up for a quarter of the country's GDP. It is also home to one of the best IB universities in the world having a total of 300 new students each year. West Leonia is one of the world's largest suppliers of crops and fruits and counts for 1/20th of the total global imports.

Recently, tensions between the two nations began to escalate at an alarming rate. This came as West Leonia just recently become a member of NATO. The East has begun a large scale military drills to demonstrate it's military capabilities to the West to deter any aggression and have also begun stationing mass amounts of troops and vehicles along the border between the two nations and have begun provocations by starting several exchanges of fire.

In response, NATO and several other nations have deployed forces to West Leonia but also begun supplying the West Leonian army with more equipment.

West Leonia has very strong ties with several nations and is an important country to the west and the collapse of West Leonia would affect the global economy.

West Leonia knows that the East will eventually launch an all out invasion. But NATO does not believe an invasion is likely. Time is of the essence, when the invasion comes, will West Leonia be able to defend against the East?

Hello! I have read your description, and I must say I am very interested in participating in this Roleplay.

Just one question... Are there any specific rules about the Roleplay, or are they the "Follow site rules, no Mary-Sue characters" stuff that's usually in the overview?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back