• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War Between South and North Pack (Accepting)

Eva growled lowly in her throat as her alpha spoke."My punishment is facing you. Which I'm starting to think isn't that big of a deal," she said offhandedly.

Leo scowled at his sister."Watch your tongue, Eva. We're in no place to start anything in the position both packs are in. And don't speak to your alpha in that manner," he said, crossing his arms and his neck bristling.

Eva rolled her eyes."Screw having new pups and having peace. Why do we sit by and let the South regain their strength when they are the ones responsible for the entire mess we find ourselves in!?," she growled, disappointed in her pack's lack of initiative.

Harper Moore

"Enough, Eva!" Harper snarled, eyes slightly narrowed. "This is not your decision. If we go to war now, we could be decimated, is that what you want? To watch your brother die because you were bloodthirsty? To send everyone to death? When or if we go to war, it will be when we are sure we can win." She growled quietly.

"If you have a problem with the way this pack is run, you are more than welcome to leave. But until that day arrives, you fight when we say to fight, and not a second sooner." She warned, unfazed by the childish anger that the other woman had. If she were to attack, she'd be killed, and that wasn't something that the pack could afford happening. However, if the woman truly thought that being the focus of Harper's anger was 'no big deal,' she'd be in for a very unpleasant surprise.
MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

"I lost family because of that pack. And so did you all!," she snarled back at her female alpha."This pack is my life and my home and I will do everything I can to see it gets the justice it deserves. She walked up to Clay's desk, pointing down at the orders for meat, "But this, this is not the strong, wild, free pack I pledged myself to years ago," she growled, storming out of the office and slamming the door behind her.

Leon sighed, bracing himself against the desk with his hand."She's too blinded by her own emotions. Caught up in what we've lost," he said, looking at his leaders."One thing she isn't is stupid. She'll follow your orders. Her mouth, on the other hand, has trouble agreeing with what her brain tells her is the right thing," he smirked.

"While we let her cool down, what plans have we for the day?," Leon inquired.

Zac-Efron-Surfboard.gif

As she raised her voice at me it took everything in me not to put her in her place. As Alpha was not to be spoken to as I was the enemy. As she walked out and slammed the door I looked over at Leon. "You better set your sister in place before I have to. And we all know she wont be happy if I have to do it" I say placing the paperwork from Leon on my desk and crossing my arms. "Some time soon that mouth of hers is gonna get herself into trouble and it might be to a point where so one can save her from it either." I say shaking my head. "I'm going to get changed. Its to early for this crap" I say opening the door and heading to my bedroom.

tumblr_m7kt8ak6Lz1qd1a8no1_500.gif

As he kissed my cheek I felt a warm tingle go from the place he kissed me to all over my body. "It was fun. Kind of lonely though" I say as I run my hands down his chest just a little. "If only you were up when I went for a run. I probably wouldn't have gotten side tracked that way" I say as I stood up straight and went and sat on the arm rest of the chair he was in. "So we got anything we have to do today? Anyone from the Northern pack cause any drama. I know one she wolf likes to come around and start some stuff a lot of the time." I say rolling my eyes. It was annoying having they come so close to my territory but as long as they don't cross I'm not about to do anything about it.

Leon dipped his head to Clay as he walked out. He smiled faintly at Harper as he left, walking down the stairs to go find his sister when he noticed the front door was open. Sighing, he looked over at the table beside the door, her clothes in a pile."It'll do her some good to clear her head," Leon decided, going off into the kitchen to put away the things for the house he got in town and to await orders.

Eva's paws flew over the forest floor, blood pumping as she angrily ran. She was large for a she-wolf, her pelt bushy and wild like her hair. She knew how to navigate the woods with ease, as she grew up in them alongside her mother. She whined softly in her throat at the thought of her. Running cleared the she-wolf's head, making it easier to think. While her rage still boiled inside her for what was done to her pack, she began to see the reasoning of the others. Without this truce, they would be decimated. While nothing made her happier than the thought of bringing the Southerners the justice they deserved, she realized her duty was to become a more valuable member of the pack as a whole.

Cete smiled at her as she talked about wanting to have him be running besides her on the jog. "I would had gone, but making sure that we have money so that everyone can eat, it kept me awake for a long time until 2am and than rechecking it so I could see if I made any mistake in it." After all Ash and him were the alpha of the southern pack and family always came before his sleep. "Just random sighting, nothing that would cause us problem, but it is always good to be prepare." He said to her with a smirk. "After all the younglings are our future." He whispered but he knew that she had heard him. AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

Cete smiled at her as she talked about wanting to have him be running besides her on the jog. "I would had gone, but making sure that we have money so that everyone can eat, it kept me awake for a long time until 2am and than rechecking it so I could see if I made any mistake in it." After all Ash and him were the alpha of the southern pack and family always came before his sleep. "Just random sighting, nothing that would cause us problem, but it is always good to be prepare." He said to her with a smirk. "After all the younglings are our future." He whispered but he knew that she had heard him. AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

tumblr_mus14lQdc41rqb2ifo1_500.gif

When I heard him bring up younglings I looked at him and raised an eyebrow with a small smile. "Oh really now? Cete. Are you already thinking about pups." I say with a chuckle as I slide into him lap. My back was leaning on one of the arm rests and my feet over the other one. I was still in my underwear so whatever showing skin I had was touching him. I then poke his nose and laughed "Are you sure you wanna be a daddy so soon?" I say as my hand went from poking his nose down to his stomach. "You never know. Having a pup of our own might send those abs of yours out the door. Everyone knows once you have a kid or kids the father always ends up with a dad bod. I'm not complaining but you might in the future."

Quillian
Feeling the wind agsinst her fur felt amazing. She hadn't shifted in a while and it made her feel much better. Quill inhaled the wilderness, catching scent after scent as she raced after Holden who had bumped her before jetting off. 'Should've known. I can't outrun the second highest in command.' Lowly she growled and pushed herself to catch up. Even though she didn't get as worn out as easily as humans, she knew she wasn't as fast. Suddenly she stopped and caught an unfamiliar scent. One that wasn't apart of the pack. 'Great. Here we go. I hunt for a reason. I don't wanna fight.' But it was her duty to protect the pack and for that she followed it hoping Holden would notice.

Cthulu Cthulu

Cete smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well we aren't getting any younger anytime soon." He said to her. While the concept of having kids never came into his head, it as plausible for him to someday want one. "I mean we could be here today and the next day we aren't." He told her as he placed his chin on her shoulder. "I mean our generation is dwindling slowly, and our younger generation could be the key to a better future for each and everyone of us." He wasn't trying to sound like he was one of those smart people, he was just stating what he felt. "Don't some fathers say that raising kids is like training?" He questioned her.
AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

Holden

Holden stopped when he realized he wasn't being followed, and immediately caught back up to Quillian, pausing when he smelled the unfamiliar scent. His playful demeanor vanished, and he stalked forward, in full Beta form. His lips were drawn back in a snarl, his sharp teeth exposed.
demnkiller demnkiller

Harper Moore

Harper sighed quietly as the room emptied, leaning against Clayton's desk. Of course that idiotic she-wolf had to go and ruin what was supposed to be a care free day. Instead of waiting for Clayton, Harper strode out of the pack house, shifting to be a wolf. She was snow-white as a canine, the opposite to Clayton's black form. She sprinted into the woods, her long legs and lithe figure giving her an incredibly quick speed. As usual, she found herself by the southern border.

People assumed she went there to annoy the southerners, but that wasn't it at all. She went hoping to see her brother, Ash, who'd left the northern pack to join the southern. A small whine left her mouth when she smelled her brother, over the border, but couldn't cross.

Ashton Moore

Ashton grunted when Brie beat the shit out of him, nothing that really surprised him. "Thanks for that, sweetheart." He chucked, knocking her hand away. He stiffened when he smelled a too-familiar scent coming from the border, his eyes widening with alarm. "We have to go." He muttered. "Hunt. We should hunt, bring a deer back for the others." He added, pulling his shirt off and shifting, sprinting away from his sister's scent, hoping that Brie would follow him.
Cthulu Cthulu

Brianna

Brie frowned when Ashton went from laughing to almost panicked in a split second, but it didn't take a genius to figure out why. She could smell the northern wolf already, and clearly he didn't want to deal with it, or bring her attention to it. She waited for him to be gone before creeping toward the border, pausing when she saw the white wolf. "Harper, I presume? His sister." She noted calmly, crossing her arms. "You aren't doing him any favors by stopping by. He chose us. Let him go." She warned before taking off after Ashton, shifting midstep.
Thanatos Thanatos

Quillian
The intruder came out from behind a tree as a human but wreaked of wolf. He was about 6'0", sleek black hair, dark eyes, and shorts. His expression was that of humor as he saw that the male wolf was already defensive. He then looked at the female, giving her a look as if to say 'you shouldn't be here' but dismissed it when she began to snarl as well. A chuckle emitted from him as he casually leaned against the tree he came from unafraid. "Your power doesn't work on me beta. Cut the intimidation. Anyways, if you were to attack you'd be in for a rude awakening." He then laughed.

Quill glared, taking in more scents after his words. If they were to attack him, there'd be an ambush and easily outnumbered. She mind linked Holden, 'We can't attack him. We're outnumbered. If we were we'll die.'

The male saw that Quill had realized what was going on and smirked. "Now that you know the stakes I have a mission for you. If you comply you are to not tell your alpha at any time or you'll die. If you refuse...." He shrugged. "You'll die anyways." His look turned malicious. "Think of it as a benefit for the pack. You do as I say and you will end up with a reward. Sound fair?"

The thought sent chills down Quill's spine. Heartless. Monster. Words filied her mind. If she were to warn her alphas they'd die on the spot. What were they to do? She looked over at Holden. She was torn. 'Holden I'm a hunter not a fighter. I'm not ready to die.' She mind linked him once more. Inwardly she wanted to cower, but she wasn't going to give the enemy the satisfaction.

Cthulu Cthulu

Cete smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well we aren't getting any younger anytime soon." He said to her. While the concept of having kids never came into his head, it as plausible for him to someday want one. "I mean we could be here today and the next day we aren't." He told her as he placed his chin on her shoulder. "I mean our generation is dwindling slowly, and our younger generation could be the key to a better future for each and everyone of us." He wasn't trying to sound like he was one of those smart people, he was just stating what he felt. "Don't some fathers say that raising kids is like training?" He questioned her.

tumblr_mxvd7qc9ne1qac1soo2_500.gif

I thought about what he said an shrugged with a nod. He had a point. Raising a kid is a work out even more when they are running around everywhere and making messes all the time. Even more when its a wolf pup. Then its just all over the place. "Ya you have a point. But I'm not sure when the best time will be. I want to grow the pack but there have been so many run ins with the other pack I feel like something might end up happening and I don't wanna make the mistake of causing another pointless war like my ancestors did. I wanna make even with the pack but I'm not sure how Clayton would feel since we have had bad blood ourselves in the past." I say looking down then back over at him. I was tired of the fighting I really was but I still had to have my guard up about the stuff.

Cete had to close his eyes and as he though about what Ash said to him. Making sure that nothing happened to their pack was more important for now, kids needed to wait until later on. "True, the skirmishes that have been happening between us all could make a war, especially when some of them like to mess with us." He told her as he opened his eyes and looked at.

Running through the woods, Eva caught scent of Harper. Following her trail, she found herself near the southern border, her alpha standing there. A whine escaped her and Eva padded forward, speaking to her through their mind link."I know it must be hard for you," she said softly, nudging her affectionately against her white fur.

Eva hung her head as she stood next to Harper, apologetically for her actions."I only hope that since your brother is elsewhere, I can serve you loyally. Like a sister," she said, raising her head.

Cete had to close his eyes and as he though about what Ash said to him. Making sure that nothing happened to their pack was more important for now, kids needed to wait until later on. "True, the skirmishes that have been happening between us all could make a war, especially when some of them like to mess with us." He told her as he opened his eyes and looked at.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7j9erh1l0zs4wk4w088cgcggk_640.jpg

I gave him a slight smile and placed my hand on his cheek. "Don't think I don't want a kid with you though. I would love to start a family with you right now but we both know the safety of our pack is what controls it. I don't need to be 9 months pregnant and trying to fight." I say as I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I then got up and fixed my hair. "Now I'm gonna get changed. I feel like heading into town today for a nice lunch. Would you like to come with. Maybe have a date and come home to have some fun by ourselves?" I ask giving him a wink as I slowly started to walk to our room.

Cete smiled at her. "I know Ash, wouldn't want you to be fighting when pregnant." He wouldn't had even let her go out to fight if she was pregnant. "I'm good as we are today, just waiting for the day we all come together and the fighting stop." He stood up at the same time as she did and stretched himself. "I could use a walk, really getting downright Moody being by myself and not doing anything." He said as he decided to go change his clothes. It wouldn't do good for him to go with the same clothes from before, even after taking a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back