• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War Between South and North Pack (Accepting)

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
wolf-pack.jpg

The war between the North and South have been going on for many years now. The war was a misunderstanding that was caused between the two Alphas. Many years ago the Southern Alpha had thought that a lone wolf that did horrible damage to their land was part of the Northern pack. The Northern alpha tried to plead that he was not from the pack but the Southern Alpha was not hearing it and in anger killed the Northern Alpha's first daughter. War began
and lasted for 6 months. In those months both Alphas lost children and pack members. The packs grew smaller after that and to this day the packs are only so big. Many scared to have children, many also scared of lone wolves. The packs share one common area and that's the small city. Its the only place they are allowed to be around the other pack. In public that way no harm is done to the other pack. Break that rule and who knows what your alpha will do to you.

OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/war-between-south-and-north-pack-ooc.335983/

Character Sheet: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/war-between-south-and-north-pack-characters.335993/

Northern Ranks:
Alpha M: Clay
Alpha F: Harper
Betas: Leon
Fighters: Eva
Guards:
Hunters: Brianna

Southern Ranks:
Alpha M: Cete
Alpha F: Ashlynn
Betas: Rowan
Fighters: Ashton
Guards:
Hunters: Quillian

RULES

• Follow the site rules
  • Cursing is allowed
  • No killing other characters
  • At least 7 sentences a post
  • Even amount of genders!
  • NO OP CHARACTERS
  • Sex is allowed but fade to black
  • No Lone wolves or lone wolf attacks unless agreed on by me

Last edited:
zac-efron-birthday-october-18-2013-ilmondodipatty.gif

I was relaxing in the pack house just going through some papers in my office. Alpha of the Northern pack is never done and there is always something that needs to be done. As of right now I'm going through our grocery list. Yes, just like any pack we go through a lot of meat and I do mean a lot. We basically buy out a whole store which only lasts us like 2 weeks if we are lucky. Many members like different cuts and some like the more cheap stuff so the payments level out but its always hard making sure the store you go to is stocked in all the different sorts of meat you need. Some end up being the real expensive kind but that's really only for special occasions.
As I finished up I leaned back in my office chair and stretched out my arms and chest causing my shirt to rise just a tad to show off the abs that I had been hiding under the shirt. I then got up and filed the papers in the spot they needed to be in for shipment out. Instead of having someone go get the meat we just have it shipped here. It just makes things easier for everyone that way.

Harper Moore

Harper's blue eyes swept over the exterior of the pack house, her jaw clenching slightly. For the first time in years, if not ever, real fear pounded through her chest. She had to face the truly terrifying truth that was ahead of her, one that she'd been avoiding since she'd become the Alpha Female.

Paperwork.

She knew that was what Clayton spent the majority of his life doing, at least that was how it seemed. Paperwork. Harper was more on the wild side, she always had been. Hunting large game, fighting the other pack, doing anything to defend her own. She'd expected that to stay the same when she'd mated with Clayton, effectively getting a promotion despite the bitter taste that that thought left in her mouth. Not so much. She could've helped Clay with the endless paperwork that he had, but the idea feel foolish.

Finally, she'd chosen to face her fears. She strode into the pack house confidently, following his scent to find him in his little office. One glance at the paper he was filing, and she was stifling laughter. "I still can't believe you actually buy meat for a pack of werewolves." She scoffed.
AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

Ashton Moore

Ashton crept forward, his body alert and his steps silent. He was stalking his prey, but it wasn't the kind that people would assume. A Werewolf, no deer or rabbit. Luckily, despite his sneaking, he wasn't aggressive, and the Wolf he was tracking was his friend.

He grinned, getting closer with each step. She'd likely spot him before he could grab her, but it was always fun to try and surprise her. Just because he'd never succeeded before didn't mean he wouldn't that day.​

Quillian James
Taking a wet glass, Quillian took a cloth and wiped it down. She was always told that weeping the excess water from silverware and glasses helps not have water makes stay on them. Luckily, however, the silverware wasn't silver and for that reminder it made her sigh in relief. It was almost nighttime which meant the bar was going to open soon. She was a bartender in her spare time and earning a little extra money for herself and the pack to help out.

Placing the items back in their places she turned around to see the array of alcoholic beverages she could easily take. Instead, she grabbed a clipboard and began to write down any backups she might need throughout the day. Once she finished she headed to the cellars where they kept everything in stock and luckily there were a few bottles she had to grab. Once she was done taking them back and putting them under the table she did her mental list just in case she forgot something and began to wipe down her bar. 'Wonder how many shots I'll get tonight.' Quill thought knowing that being a werewolf meant it was harder for her to get drunk.

980x.jpg

When I heard the door to my office open I looked over to see that it was Harper. I smiled and just shook my head a little. "You know how werewolves get when they need their supply of meat. We all cant go out hunting every animal out there. Soon there wouldn't be anything out there to hunt." I say as I walked over to her. Every wolf had a different scent to them and when you are mated to someone that scent can drive you crazy and that was what was going on right now. I took a deep breath taking in my mates scent and my smile grew a little bigger. "So. Besides laughing at my weird paperwork what else do we got planned today my dear mate." I say with a grin to my face as I crossed my arms causing my shirt to tighten around my arm muscles.

Thanatos Thanatos

Brianna

Brie paused for a split second when she felt a tingling feeling at the back of her neck, but kept walking deeper into the woods, a sly grin on her face. Poor Ashton, he was always three steps behind her. They were raised like siblings, treated each other like siblings. Despite his late arrival to the pack, he was her pack brother as much as anyone else. And despite his outsider status, he'd risen to become a full member of the pack, something she was infinitely proud of him for.

That didn't mean she wouldn't punch the everloving hell out of him when he got closer.
Thanatos Thanatos

Holden

Holden strode into the bar the moment it opened, eyeing the interior around him until his gaze landed on Quill. He walked toward her immediately, sinking into a stool acted from her and gesturing for the other bartender.

"Quill, fancy seeing you here." He smiled. Of course he'd known she'd be there, he made it his goal to know as much about where his pack members would be at any given time, so he'd be able to find them in cases of emergency. "Could you get me a bourbon, please? And due to our little setback, and because I'd hate to bother you for refills, could you just get me the entire bottle? I'm feeling reckless." He smiled.​
demnkiller demnkiller

Harper Moore

Harper smirked at his question, pretending to be deep in thought. "Well, I was thinking piss a few people off, start a little trouble. Unless you had something else in mind?" She asked evenly, eyes slightly narrowed. She looked around the small office absently, raising an eyebrow. There were plenty of options for places they could make some trouble, but she'd keep that idea on the back burner.​

Ashton Moore

Ashton didn't notice her momentary pause, focused on the hunt. He was getting closer and closer with each passing second. Perhaps that would be the day, the time he finally bested her and was able to have infinite bragging rights. He just needed to make the grab... He reached out with one hand toward her shoulder, his triumphant grin already on his face.​
Cthulu Cthulu

Quillian
The door at the entrance dinged making Quill look up. It was none other than Holden, a pack member which gave her more relief that someone she knew was there. As he sat down and asked for a while bottle of bourbon, she smirked a bit. Setting it down in front of him with a glass beside it but not letting it go just yet, her expression turned into a quirky grin. "The alphas won't be pleased with you going home drunk. That's if you're not staying late." Quill then released both items and went to a waiter and placed an order of chili cheese fries before helping another customer who had sat at the bar as well.

Cthulu Cthulu

Holden

Holden smiled at her statement, leaning back slightly. "Well, I think they'll find it in their hearts to forgive me. And I have no intention of going home early, someone has to stay and keep you company." He chuckled. He had always been... Interested in Quillian, although he'd never admit it. Any chance to spend time with her, he was more than happy to accept. "Anything decent to eat here?" He asked calmly, scratching his jaw slowly.​
demnkiller demnkiller

Brianna

Brie smirked as his scent got stronger and stronger. At the last second, she whipped around, knocking his hand aside and kicking him hard in the stomach before her hand flashed to his throat, pushing him against a nearby tree. "Men. You never learn." She teased, releasing him and running a hand through her hair. "You won't ever surprise me, Ash. The sooner you realize it, the happier we'll both be."
Thanatos Thanatos

Quillian
Once she was finished with her customer, her order came and was handed to her. "Thanks." She nodded at the waiter and walked to where Holden was sitting while placing the large basket in front of him. "You better share or else you're buying the next food item." She took her index and middle finger, pointing it to her eyes and then motioning to his as if to say 'I'm watching you'. Quill was playful but also serious about her food. She was greedy, but being a werewolf burns a lot of fat and for that she was never full.

Taking the bottle of bourbon she opened it and poured some in his glass for him before setting it down. "Starting a slow start or are you scared Mr. Wreckless." She teases and began to wipe more glasses as they were coming from the dish room since there were hardly any people right now.

Cthulu Cthulu

Holden

Holden looked at the fries, tossing a few into his mouth. "You've never made me want to hog something more in my life." He chuckled, picking up the glass when she filled it and tossing it back with ease, not even grimacing with the taste. He immediately refilled the glass, sipping it slower. "This actually goes surprisingly well with the fries." He noted, biting into another fry before looking over at a pudgy man beside him, who had every sign of being a pervert.

"Hey, sweet--" The man began, but cut off sharply when Holden grabbed his wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Holden warned quietly, a soft authority in his voice.

"Watch yourself, boy." The man growled, and Holden smiled, immediately applying pressure to his wrist. He was stronger than any human could hope to be, so the second he started squeezing, the man gasped in pain.

"First, you're going to apologize to me for even thinking that you could disrespect me when you can't see past your beer belly." Holden said pleasantly, smiling. "And then, you're going to apologize to my friend for even considering being anything less than perfectly polite to her, when it's quite clear that you aren't worth a second of her time." He squeezed his wrist harder, his jaw clenched as the man jerked in response to the added pain. "If you fail to do either of those things, I can guarantee that this is the least of the pain you will be worried about." He added.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The man all but squealed, and Holden released him, smirking as the man almost fell out of his stool trying to get away from him.

"God, I love that." He chuckled, finishing his second glass. "I should be the bouncer here. I'm clearly effective, his wrist will barely bruise." He noted.
demnkiller demnkiller

Cete could be seen sitting down on one of the chairs while looking through a book. He should had been doing something else, but he didn't know what Ash was doing right now. He should had been working on the paperwork but he had already finished half of it and was currently waiting for the other half to be delivered. Sure he could had taking his time trying to do them, but he liked being free just in case something happened and really didn't want to be doing paperwork all day, he didn't hate, he just didn't like to be kept inside a room for too long, he was a man of action not some workaholic that spend all his day doing some type of work. After all he used to be a fighter before he and Ash became mates.

Quillian
Seeing the events unfold, Quill shook her head with a smile. 'Typical' she thought as she put her glass that she was cleaning down and leaned on the bar getting closer to Holden. In a low whisper, she chuckled. "I don't mind the meaningless flirtation. It's what gets me tips anyways. As long as they don't get physical." Quill then paused for a second before talking again. "I'm going on a break here in a little bit. How about you plan something for then." She winked before snatching two fries covered in chili and cheese and at them. Once she finished she poured Holden another glass and walked to a new customer who had arrived at the far end of the bar.

Cthulu Cthulu

Holden

Holden smiled fondly when she walked away, eyes following her unconsciously. He shook his head, draining his drink slowly and refilling it, swirling the contents absently. He didn't even feel a light buzz yet, unfortunately. Being a Were had its upsides and downsides, and wanting to get drunk and not being able to with any kind of ease was definitely a downside. He drained the glass, pushing it aside and just taking a swig from the bottle.
demnkiller demnkiller

Quillian
After an hour or so, Quill punched in her code for lunch and walked around the bar to Holden. She could see he had downed most to all of the bourbon which made her smirk. Once she got to him she poked him, taking the bag of remaining fries and finishing them. "Man. Work isn't easy. I'm glad I ordered those. I feel good!" She smiled, her wolf eyes flashed with excitement. "Alright Holden. We have an hour. What are we gonna do? Or were you too busy daydreaming to even think about what we're gonna do?" she then chuckled teasingly.

Cthulu Cthulu

Holden

Holden grinned wickedly when she returned. "An hour? We can do a lot in an hour." He shrugged. "No, I was too busy staring at your ass to think about it." He teased, mostly kidding. Well. Kind of kidding. He drained the last of the bourbon and stood, stumbling slightly. "Huh. That worked a bit. I might need about two more bottles before I'm actually drunk though." He chuckled.
demnkiller demnkiller

Quillian
Quill's eyes grew wide at his comment which made her hit him in the shoulder playfully. She then exited the building, stopping at the woods that was lined behind the bar. Before she did anything, she turned to Holden and smirked maliciously. "Then you can watch my ass again." Quickly she touched him and took a few steps back. "Tag. You're it." She winked before running off and shifting into her wolf heading into the woods.

Cthulu Cthulu

Cete could be seen sitting down on one of the chairs while looking through a book. He should had been doing something else, but he didn't know what Ash was doing right now. He should had been working on the paperwork but he had already finished half of it and was currently waiting for the other half to be delivered. Sure he could had taking his time trying to do them, but he liked being free just in case something happened and really didn't want to be doing paperwork all day, he didn't hate, he just didn't like to be kept inside a room for too long, he was a man of action not some workaholic that spend all his day doing some type of work. After all he used to be a fighter before he and Ash became mates.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_agjz5fdzyewwg0w0w488cg0kw_640.gif

I had decided to go for a run in the morning before the pack woke up but that didn't go as planned. I ended up running the perimeter and that took up most of my time. Instead of going for a 30 minute run I ended up doing for a 2 hour run. I didn't think much of it since I knew Cete could handle a couple hours by himself. There wasn't much paperwork to really do since I make sure I stay on top of all that. Living with a pack of werewolves is expensive but its what packs do. We look out for each other since we are the only family we have.
After finishing up my run I shifted back to my human form and walked into the pack house. I was only in my underwear but that typical for someone who just shifted. Its nothing to strange in this house. Walking in I saw Cete reading a book and I smiled. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at the book in his hands "So. What you reading?''

Harper Moore

Harper smirked at his question, pretending to be deep in thought. "Well, I was thinking piss a few people off, start a little trouble. Unless you had something else in mind?" She asked evenly, eyes slightly narrowed. She looked around the small office absently, raising an eyebrow. There were plenty of options for places they could make some trouble, but she'd keep that idea on the back burner.​

zac-neighbors-2-1.gif

I listened to what she said and I just laughed and shook my head. "Or instead of causing drama we play nice and maybe get training some members of the pack. We haven't trained in awhile so we might need to retouch on some basics. Or we can go get some cake. Or both cause I'm craving cake. Don't judge me. I'm a man who loves cake." I say as I placed one of my hands under her chin "And you of course but you already knew that" I smiled and pulled my hand away and started to head out the door. "Just let me change since I'm still in my pjs and I was to lazy to change."

Eva flung open the door to Clay's office and groaned, leaning against the wall.."How about we not do your idea and do Harper's infinitely way more fun idea?," she said, smiling over at her alpha female."It's been too long since I've given the Southerners trouble...its been like a whole three days!," she said, exasperated.

"Save it, Eva," Leon sighed at his sister as he walked in, walking over to Clay with the mail he collected on his way inside."I ran some errands for the house while I was in town, while someone over here decided to go on a morning run without telling anyone," he said, his eyes shooting over to Eva, who responded with a middle finger and a smirk.

Holden

Holden frowned when she tapped him, and watched her shift. Immediately, he pulled off his shirt, shifting in seconds and sprinting after her. He was strong, every step took him further as he streamed through the forest, unconsciously avoiding the trees or any other obstacle. It didn't take him long to catch up, and he pushed his shoulder against her before speeding up, pushing himself to the limit so he'd stay ahead of her. Even if it was just a game, he had no intention of losing, he just didn't.
demnkiller demnkiller

tumblr_mzrnzvcLtA1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

Before I could get to the door it swung open and I saw both Eva and Leon walk out. I crossed my arms and looked over at Eva as she made the comment of not bugging the Southern Pack in three days. "You do remember what happens when the other pack enters or disrupts the apposing pack right Eva?" I say as I took the mail from Leon nodding to him thanks. I wasn't a fan of members of the pack fucking around with the southern pack. It just made things harder. One wrong move or comment and we could have another war on our hands. I wasn't about to lose any pack members since both the Northern and Southern packs are still small as is. We don't need any more blood being spilt over a stupid misunderstanding.

Harper Moore

Harper had to force herself not to roll her eyes when two people let themselves into the office, and she stepped away from Clay. So much for privacy...

"Cake? Of all the things in the world a Werewolf could crave like, I don't know, meat, you choose cake?" She snickered, nudging him lightly. "I've been looking for an excuse to attack someone, who cares if it's someone in the pack?" She muttered. "You're right, making a move on the South is dangerous. We have no pups around." She said, finally sounding slightly worried. No children meant no blossoming members. That could mean trouble. She knew, as the Alpha Female, she was expected to have quite a few kids herself, but that wasn't something she really thought about as a 'right now' issue. She was needed for things other than just having kids, right? Probably?
AshleyBergie AshleyBergie MuskyMuscovado MuskyMuscovado

Maybe it was because he was too far into the book or he wasn't paying attention, that Cete didn't feel Ash come in until she had her arms wrapped around his neck. "Hello Beautiful." He greeted her, placing the book down turning his head to the side to give her kiss on the cheek. "Just some random book that was given to me, called It." He wasn't one who liked to read but if it was given to him, he had no choice but to read it. "How was your run?" He questioned. AshleyBergie AshleyBergie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back