• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WANTING SOMEONE TO RP LONGTERM WITH :D

Silent Nova

A Quiet Wind
Just looking for someone to build an adventure with friendships or lovers(female charaters) perhaps. something mideveil and has a drive but many of mysteries, something we can both extend and bring ideas to with great backstory to keep progression and lastly just someone to be friends with :D lemme know if your interested. byeee o/

TinnyTempest said:
Sounds interesting. What do you have in mind?
maybe a midevil demon setting...(forest, village, kingdom, etc...) a dark feeling for with many things left undiscovered like certain relations to evil...such as family old friends and such. battles that also have questions around them and such...just a few ideas how about you anything to throw out???

TinnyTempest said:
How about a civl war going on with hidden agendas?
Im game, sounds interesting I enjoy a good war and what kind of characters do you suggest as far as phisical abilities go human or more of a fantasy take.

TinnyTempest said:
I'd say fantasy. Let's you be more creative.
I see. wanna have this war based more off a city of sorts against capitals or kingdoms with villages over various lands??

TinnyTempest said:
against kingdoms. It can make for a complex plot in subtler ways.
nice, well im guessing thats almost everything except well us lol so when do we start and have any titles in mind??

TinnyTempest said:
A Fractured Realm (I'm no good at creative names) and sometime tomorrow.
A Broken Home//A Lost Faith// Fractured hope// just some ideas....any would work including yours and yea we can im glad you said tomorrow its around 4am here lol plus i still have to try and learn my way around RPNation

[QUOTE="Maeve Valor]oh so I'm guessing you're not taking any more takers for now? :S

[/QUOTE]
Oh no new rps are always welcome :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back