• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WANTED: Long-term RP Partner for plotty RP

someghostinthecorner

lurking around and rattling chains
Hello Lovelies I am currently searching for some new fandom based RPs!

As there is still real life and university to consider so I'll usually respond every other day. The longer the better. Give me more than one sentence to work with.

I'm not a big fan of romance - I prefer a story with world building and different characters and plot developement and so on. I'm a total sucker for best friends, platonic relationships and friends-as-family (but - small mercies eh? - I'm not totally against romance).

Talk to me! You got a new plot idea? A mad genius thought? A half finished plan? I'd love to discuss and sketch out plots and ideas with you. And OOC talk is always welcome. OC or Canon, AU or canon compliant - all is possible!

I do love my tropes time travel and/or self insert so if you are just as much of a dreamer as me... I know it may be silly and self-indulgent but thats what RP (and fanfiction) is for, isn't it? :3

• Harry Potter (How about Charlie Weasley and those friends of his with no problems to smuggle a dragon out of Hogwarts?)
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Supernatural (Wayward Daughters!)
  • One Piece
  • Bleach (Just rewatched due to nostalgic reasons)

If you're interested or have questions about other fandoms or plots or whatever just message me! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back