• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanted: Long-term Romance RP(s)

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I just have a craving for a relationship-type roleplay that would be long-term.I put a lot of time and effort -and excitement!- into my roleplays and when they don't last for longer than a few days/weeks,it makes me sad and deflates my balloon,haha.I'll just make it simple:

Requirements:

I give what I receive,except for the whole gender of character thing,haha.

-Play the male,please.

-Be willing to not "double up",I just want to play one main character.

-Be okay with fading to black and keeping any romance PG.If you don't think it would be in a Disney movie,I don't want it in here.

-Literacy is major!I want a detailed roleplay.To me,literacy is how much you can post.Please be able to do multiple paragraphs on a bad day.

-Know how to punctuate!If you can't place periods,commas,quotations,etc. then I'm not interested right now.

-Be mature,but not in the Rated R mature sense.

-Have a good grasp on spelling and grammar."Their" and "there" being mixed up drives me crazy!

-Be friendly!I love to chat in OOC.

Plots:

I only have a few in mind and I'm looking for suggestions!These aren't in any specific order.

Your character is a star cop on the police force in a major city (we can make up or own or give "creative freedom" to a real life city) and my character is one of the most wanted criminals in the city.She is a skilled thief and knows the city like she knows the back of her hand.It all started when her parents' restaurant burned to the ground.They had nobody to support them and they turned to petty thievery to keep themselves alive.Eventually,it took over and they began to target high-end homes and my character helped in the swipes.Two years ago,the police managed to catch her parents,but she escaped (barely).Your character was put on the case and he managed to catch a trail from that situation,but yet she managed to elude them every time.Instead of targeting homes,she took on jobs from people.Her motto?"You want it,I'll swipe it".She became well-known in the black market and everybody knew her name,yet nobody would rat her out because she was actually liked by the lowlife community.Recently,she got a request from an anonymous source.Her job was not very simple,though he claimed it to be: break into the police barracks,steal the city's most top secret file (which they were guarding),and deliver it to him.The reward?He would give her the money and the means to get out of the country and start a new life.Well,she tried...but she got caught.However,the judge liked the potential she had if she was to be on the right side of the law,so he ordered that she become a member of the force and would be supervised by your character- basically she was to be his partner.She could choose to deny it and go to prison for years and years and years...but that sounded less appealing to her than working with your character.

We would begin when she is sneaking into the barracks.Your character would be finishing up some reports and would take them to the room where they store all of the files.He would walk in on her and we would go from there.

My character is the daughter of a diplomat and your character is a notorious pirate captain.All of her life,my character was interested in language and,because of this,she now is talented in many languages.One day,she goes to the market (which is right by the seaport) to pick up some things for her mother when your character and his crew attack the town.He sees her and decides he doesn't want to leave the port without her on his ship,so he has her taken as his prisoner.When they leave the destroyed seaport,he orders for her to be brought to his quarters.He starts to talk to her to inform her of what is going on and discovers that she can speak other languages.Realizing it could be an asset,he decides to have her be their translator.

We could start either when they attack the seaport or when she is taken to his quarters.

Your character is the lead singer of a band and my character is their brand new drummer.They just signed with a new record label and are now going on a large North America tour.Due to their vigorous touring schedule,their drummer left and,through auditions,they picked up my character...who has never played for a touring band.Ever.

We would start when they first arrive at the first stop on the tour,which would be her first show.

Your character is one of the king's top knights and my character is a slave.While traveling,your character goes into the marketplace in the town and spots my character,who has an injured ankle/lower leg (torn up by a trap she stepped on on the way to the market),being mistreated because she couldn't walk fast enough to where the trader wanted her.While he wasn't lookin to purchase a slave,he decides to go over anyways and inquires about her.After haggling with the trader,he ends up purchasing her.

We would start when he notices her in the market.

Your character is the prince of one kingdom and my character is the daughter of an innkeeper from another kingdom.One day,he runs away from the palace to avoid his duties.He trespasses on the property next to the inn and is injured by the man who owns it.My character notices and brings him into the inn,allowing him to recover there and cleaning his wounds as well.They get to know each other and realize that they are very similar.Since he changed his appearance so much,nobody knew who he was and his father offered him a job in the stable,taking care of the guests' horses.

We could start either from when he runs off or when he gets injured.

Pairings:

So,those were the plots I like,but I also would enjoy other pairings (And suggestions if you have something in mind that's not here!).Here are some of them (bold is the role I would like):

Prince x Servant

Western Rider x English Rider

Racehorse Trainer x Jockey

Assassin x Target

OC x OC in a The Maze Runner setting

There are many more that I like,but that is all I can think of right now!Please post here or PM me if you're interested!Remember,I'm open to a lot more than what I posted,these are just ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing the first plot or the Taken plot if they are still available! pm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back