• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wanted: Adventurous OOC

Sook

The honourbound

(Taken by me)
This hero has been personally affected by the knights abusing their power upon citizens. He/She hopes to gain knighthood to stop corruption in their ranks. They are also the best leader of the six.

The Dreamer
Taken by Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
This hero has dreamed of becoming a knight since they were a little kid. They are young, inexperienced and childish, but very brave and pure of heart

The criminal
Taken by Zipper Man Zipper Man

This hero has led a life of crime, which has finally caught up to them. To them it’s either risk Their life on this quest, or to the Gael they go.

The healer

Taken by M Mintt

This hero is a magician who has worked as a healer most their life. They spent their life helping others and they signed up only because the criminal is family to them, and they want to give them another chance

The Bloody

Taken by Hyelin Hyelin

This hero is from the slums, making their money by fighting in the blood pits where people gamble with their lives. They are cold, ruthless and definitely not a team player, and are after the money and a ticket out of the city, with no plans to become one of its protectors

The Gambling man

Taken by chou chou

An unlikely hero, a bard with a sharp tongue and an affinity for gambling. Recently this hero made a bet he couldn’t afford to lose, the money and the status from this quest might be the only thing to save his arse.

Hi everyone! This is where you guys can spitball ideas and talk to one another! Glad to have you on board

I've never heard of those before, but I loved the ideas you shared with me so far!

I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from world of warcraft myself, as well as a fantacy roleplay site called Mizahar

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Zipper Man Zipper Man M Mintt Hyelin Hyelin chou chou

The beginning of the LORE thread is up, please take a look and let me know what you all think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back