• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want to role play

Marco Night

Hi, I have some ideas for plots I would like to do message me which one and if anything you would like changed. For all of them I would like to play a child about 7 if possible but if not I can do a little older or if you're interested in doing a romance I can do 16-18 and I go by the name of Marco which in this case is a girls name.

The first one is that you are a marine biologist and you get a call somebody found a mermaid(me)

Another one is you work for the government and someone is hacking into the government for fun and messing around with things, what happens when you discover its a kid

Another one is you are a scientist and I am taken to the lab you work at because I have superpowers.

Another is your an alien, the Earth is dying almost all humans are dead already, what happens when you decide to take a human off of Earth (me) You could maybe be alien royalty or like a high ranking military officer.

Another one is your an assassin and you have the job to take out a dirtbag, greedy all-around bad guy politician, you get the job done but not before realizing his kid (me) watched you do it. Not having the heart to just leave me there or worse you take me with.

Another one is your famous and one day you catch a kid trying to steal from your mansion realizing she has no family and seeing the rags she's in you decide to take her in, not soon after you realize she has an amazing voice that has to be shared with the world, the only problem is she's camera shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back