• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings want to role play I have a few plots message me its always open and i will always say yes

Marco Night

Hi my name is Marco which is, in this case, a girl and am willing to do m x f and f x f for romance and am always happy to do it I prefer eing in the age range from 16- 21 though can go higher

these are ships im intrested in doing bold is what I would like to play

I would like someone who can roleplay often and plz no ghosting let me know which plot you would like and your name and age of your charcter loos aren't importent ut can e included if wanted and ill let you know of my age based off of what you say and we can get started right away

villan x superhero

theif x cop

a person that lives in the woods from a young age x person who gets lost

Last native of a island x shipwreckie

Im also intrested in a plot where my character discovers a school for thieves which you are apart of ( a school for people who steal not super-villains just to be clear)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back