• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Want some RPs!!!

IFudgedUp

Hello all! I just joined this site but I have been roleplaying for close to 10 years and writing my own stories for fun for longer than that. I've been off of forums for a while, however, and want to get back to them.

My favorite genre is fantasy, but I will also do anime and manga fandom's as well as some American cartoons though I tend to be picky about which fandom's, and tend to stay away from fandom's like Sherlock where there are real people involved with the characters on-screen portrayal and appearance. I'm not sure why, but I just find roleplaying as an actual person weird.

I prefer M\M romance and may now and then indulge in F/F, but not all roleplays have to be a romance, so don't be discouraged from playing with me anyway.

Anyhow, I'm pretty open as so what we roleplay, and I have a few ideas, but I like to collaborate, so I wouldn't mind hearing what you would like to do. I do prefer partners that at least try to aim for three paragraphs and I would like it if you could reply at least once every other day. I have a small attention span, and may lose track of a less active roleplay that doesn't get replies every so often. If I do lose track or simply forget to reply, by all means, do not be afraid to remind me! It's totally cool!

Here's a few fandom's I like, if you don't see yours, just ask! When I put lists together, my mind draws a blank, so I'm most likely leaving a million things out of this list.

Legend of Zelda
Hetalia
My Hero Academia
Assassination Classroom
FullMetal Alchemist
Steven Universe
Black Butler

I have no fantasy plots, just vague outlines to build on. PM me if you want to hear about them and possibly build on them; all outlines are the same to me, princes and servants and assassins and the like are all involved in the different outlines I have, so yeah.

I most certainly am leaving fandoms off the list. I feel it in my soul, but I can't remember all of them. Either way, I'm happy to collaborate and hope I'm not alone on that!
Don't be scared, I don't bite that hard!

Last edited:
Do you RolePlay things besides fandoms? You didn't make that clear.

Ah, okay. You only listed fandoms and no fantasy-related plots, so that made it misleading.

I don't really have plots or anything, just vague outlines. Figured it would be better to discuss outlines rather than just put them up, because all outlines are pretty much the same in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back