• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Want Some RP's Fantasy/Modern/Modern-Fantasy

Arubion Sivart

The White Moon Fox
Hello I really love to rp and I have a handful of Characters but I also like creating new characters to suit the needs of a RP. I like to have atleast 2-3+ sentences when rping and I would really like to get some new partners who like to rp also. I also only rp as a male as rping as a female is a bit harder for me.. Below I shall put some simple plots/matchings that people can chose from and pm me about. I also mainly to 1x1's in pm as I get the notifications 99% of the time compared to regular methods. I also dislike using real photos and prefer anime photos.

A Demon that lives in hiding inside the modern human world in your choice of city. The Demon one day meets the human who lives a completely normal life until their paths intertwine, (There are multiple ways we can make them intertwine also).

~Male Human x Female Demon

~Male Demon x Female Human

A Demon royal lives in their castle, goes to school and lives a semi normal life until a Human accidentally enters their castle from another world. This human was on a basic walk to school and ends up at the castle unannounced and moreover humans haven't been in this world for over a thousand of years so they have become a Myth.

~Male Human x Female Demon Princess

~Male Demon Prince x Female Human

You saw this guy once and ever since then you've been wanting to see him again until the day you actually see him again he's more then what he seems. He has nine white floofy tails and two floofy fox ears and his hair has turned white. You are more confused then anything but know its him. The question is what is your next move.

~Male Kitsune Demon x Human Female

(I'll post some more Mini Plots and matchings, And your welcome to suggest any of these as a base and add onto it or even suggest me a whole new one, Also Thank you for your time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back