Idea Wanna play an RP written by an annoying ten-year-old?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Before you get upset, that annoying ten-year-old was me, several years ago. Very whiny, very annoying, very cringey. Also, not a great writer. So I had a thought, why not try a greatest hits reel where I take those RP's and post them here, and try to play these... very very bad things.

Or, alternatively, we could turn them around and make them good enough to actually play, and see what I could have achieved knowing what I do now.

As for what I have, there's all sorts of stuff. An actually good Spiderman one, one about the zodiac signs, a ton of fantasy stuff, a few sci-fis if I dig hard enough, and, of course, superhero ones, both DC and original. None of these are really fandom games (except the Spiderman one), and all of them are a trek to get through. (Oh yeah, there's also a Star Trek one.)

I'm not going to claim to be a great writer now, but definitely much better. Name your interests, I've probably done it. I've been doing this for roughly 10 years now, I've done basically anything.

Ones I currently have on me:
Zodiac, Age 11:
[This one is a real stinker when it comes to originality and clarity. Not a great one, but you can tell I was really proud of it when I wrote it]

This story begins with twelve spirits. These spirits were named Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, (Who was actually twins), Leo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Taurus, and Virgo. Sound familiar? Well, these spirits founded Magik for all the birds, insects, and other animals to use.

Then Came Man.

Man used Magik to kil.l, to conquer. Man was greedy, and wanted more power. They were fools and thought that if they kill.ed the spirits, they could have their power.

Man hunted for the spirits for seven years, and finally found them. Man kille.d them off one by one.The last one to be k.illed was Sagittarius.(The base Idea for this RP was provided by Misterio587.) The second before he bled out, he destroyed Magik for good. The spirits' souls entered the body of twelve of the brightest of Man's children.

The souls passed from generation to generation.

It is said, when the spirits were killed, some of their Magik separated, and were absorbed by items. No one knows which items absorbed the Magik, or where they are, but it is said
the Magik could only be absorbed by something used to express one's self.
Like all of man, some who possessed the souls tried to find this power, only to fail, generations and generations of corrupted soul-weilders were unsuccessful. It is also said when combined the power of Magik absorbed by the items creates the "Master Orb", which can be used to control all of Magik. It is said only one who weilds a soul can control it without being corrupted by its power. Otherwise, one could be insane forever, or worse, destroyed. While insane, one could even randomly walk right into the ocean and not realize it, due to this, many have perished due to the Master Orb.

The Soul-weilders very seldom learned about their ancestry untill they came in contact with said items, which was very rarely. After many generations of Soul-weilders, eventually, the whereabouts of any clues leading to any of the items were lost, and since then, no Soul-weilder has ever seen nor even knew about the items or the Spirits.

After many many generations of "Normal" people (Who were actually Soul-weilders.) lives, a new generation of Soul-weilders have come, and not very later, the Magik items have been glimpsed once more. Now only one Soul-weilder knows of his ancestry, you are a Soul-weilder, not knowing, nor even hearing, about any of these events, but for how long?

~Spirit Characteristics~

Aries: Aggressive, the kind of person who takes problems by the roots. They are fearless as the Gods, enthusiastic and fervent to the extreme.

Taurus: The sign of manhood, strength, stamina, perseverance and potency. They're quite calm and serene, but when bothered, will turn wicked and dangerous.

Gemini: Signifies the dual edged nature that you possess. They have a great mind that does a lot more than calculate and judge. They're inquisitive, new and unique ideas come quite naturally.

Cancer: Considered to be quite unsophisticated from the inside and prone to move around in search of the right opportunity. They are sensitive and protective and don’t find it difficult to blend in the environment.

Leo: A lion is considered the ruler of the jungle, so you are the leader of your own world; you exhibit impeccable bravery, superiority and sovereignty. You are expected to achieve extraordinary feats. You have the strength of character to take command of any situation and your presence commands respect and attention. And just like a king, you have a big heart, you are generous and sensitive to others' feelings.

Virgo: You are thought of as quite shy and an introvert, possibly even quite naive. Your personality and composure is virgi.nal in the sense that you are passive and still don’t let your personality and approach get affected by others. The positives are that you are very organized, meticulous, systematic and don’t like cluttering and irregularity.

Libra: You, being a Libran, have a characteristic balance in your personality; work and strive for this equality and harmony in your personal and professional equations. You tend to compare and analyze to make the choice in almost every sort of situation. This also shows that you are apt for giving justice, whatever that might mean to you. These are the symbolic attributes; other than these, you have many other qualities that are not as highlighted.

Scorpio: Being a Scorpio, you are quite shrewd, astute and even intensely revengeful in cases, you are not the right person to cross. You are the symbol of courage and power, this is certainly accompanied by foresight, intelligence, power, and the freedom that this power provides.

Saggittarius: The centaur that depicts your zodiac symbol represents the partial animal nature in you, as well as your spiritual and philosophical craving for the all important truths of life. You are thought of as brave, enterprising and foresighted individuals. But still, you have an uncivilized taint to your personality and somehow tend to get into fights and arguments.

Capricorn: Being a Capricornian, you tend to quite an introvert, reserved, and at the same time hard and sturdy in terms of personality. You make your way to your destination with slow and steady pace. You have a strength of character and your ambition is something that you wont be willing to part with at any cost.

Aquarius: You are symbolized by the bearer of the jug of water, you provide the spiritual and intellectual health drink to the society and people around you. The water has a tendency to flow ahead, so that you are forward looking, optimistic, and think only in terms of growing inward and outward possession.

Pisces: Pisceans have a tendency to get pulled in two opposite directions. This inhibits their decision, taking capability. They are quite open-minded towards their work and personal life, and demonstrate an immaculate insight, vision in material, technical and spiritual aspects.

~CS~
Name:
A.ge: (Please no being under 20)
Spirit: (What spirit do you have? (If Soul-weilder)) (if not, put "No, N/A, ect..)
Bio: (Short Bio, Not nessesarily required, this is Optional)
Other:
Writing Sample: (Write a paragraph of fiction that you wrote. The more descriptive, the better.)

~Rules~
1. No 19 year olds with magic abilties.
2. Ignore ALL trolls, PLEASE.
3. "Its not in the rules" ISNT an excuse.
4. What I say IS the rules
Deepspace - A Trilogy of Man {Book 1}, Age 12.
[This one is... fascinating. I don't know what I was really thinking here. This RP was based off of the concept of a sequel to a book I had partially written the first few pages of. It's a difficult read, honestly.]

It had been Final. The first ever Man-Colony outside of the Asteroid Belt. An earlier candidate was Titan, with explosive geysers and a poisonous sky. Europa, a perfect icy moon with an oxygen atmosphere, was chosen instead.

From this vantage point, scientists who had ALWAYS wanted to go explore Enceladus got their chance. The small Moon of Saturn, which had been a goal to achieve for more than two-hundred years, had liquid water Geysers shooting off into space. The water was 100% pure-like something had removed the chemicals.

Now, the year being 2114, we've gotten to the harsh, cold, atmosphere lacking moon.

And there's something under the surface, dwelling in the pits of water. We are the first mission of the EEM, and it looks like we're going nowhere.
~~~
Note: The Deepspace Trilogy, which the plot for this is based off of for the second story, is a bunch of stories of survival in space. I have begun writing on the first book, and will probably not be bothered to get done.
~~~
Rules:
Roblox rules aren't needed here.
No Metagaming.
No Godmodding, although you can HINT at events, like saying "I think I heard something."
I say what goes. My RP, my rules.
~~~
CS:
Name:
Clothing: (Other than your spacy-stuff.)
Belongings: (Make sure they're light, and no knives)
Bio: (You a scientist, so be smarts. 5+ Sentences)
Other:
The Brethren: A Vietnam War Story, age 9:
[I am a million times sorry for this. I was nine.]

Story: The Brethren is a group of Americans taken prisoner. There is a scar the shape of your skull in the side of your stomach.

CS:
Name:
Ag.e:
Appearnace:
Side: (Vietnam & Allies, America & allies)
Items:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brethren:
The leader is a First Sergeant.
Bill is a Sergeant First Class.
Someone is a Sergeant.
Someone is a Corporal.
Lowest person is a Private First Class.
Vietnam Weapons: AK-47 Russian Rifle, SIMONOV SKS Rifle, RPD-7.62mm GPMG, MAT49 7.62mm SMG, PPSh41 7.62mm SMG, Chicom Type-56, Chinese AK47, Type-24, 7.92mm HMG, RPG-7 Rocket Launcher, TOKAREV TT33 Pistol, and MAKAROV PM 9.5mm Pistol
American Weapons: M-16, M-2, M-60, CAR-15, M-1919A4, M-203, M-72, M-20, M-14, M-79, M-67, M-1911A1, .38 Special, M-1, AR-15, and M1A1 Thompson.
Better Living Industries-Undead Nightmare
[This one... wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, I deleted the website. It provided quite a bit more flavor and information about the story. It was actually pretty entertaining.]
ATOM FALLS ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PAMPHLET

Thank you for taking a pamphlet from an Atom Falls pamphlet or newspaper stand.
If you are reading this, you are most likely in some form of zombie attack in the city of Atom Falls, California.

KNOW THE SIGNS!

Herd mentality
Craving for flesh
Missing limbs
Inability to speak
Weakness to being decapitated
Pale skin

FAQ:

DISCLAIMER: This is not the full FAQ, please refer to our website or mail in for an informational poster, flashcards, and steak knife.

Please visit our official website at beterlivingind.webs.com for more information and BLI products.

Q "Mister, a crazy man just bit me, am I going to die?"
A: "Yep."

Q: "My wife has recently turned into a zombie. Can I continue my relationship with her?"
A: "Probably, we dont have a clue"

Q: "I don't have accsess to the internet. How can I contact BLI?"
A: "Make a signal fire or try to use a signal flare you subhuman caveman."

Q: "I don't have any weapons or money! What should I do in an emergency?"
A: "The shops didn't close up with all of their goods just sitting there for nothing."

Q: "How can I get a job at better Living Industries?"
A: "Just mail in a resume and show up for the interveiw in the secret BLI Headquarters, wait, did I just say that, dammit."

Remember:

Preventing a virus is always better than curing it with a 9mm slug.

Prevent infected individuals from smearing there blood on your face or biting you.

Avoid any and all contact with livestock and/or pets.

If you have been bitten or injected with the disease please head to your nearest Better Living industries healthcare clinic.

Always know that Seppuku is always an option.

FOOTNOTE

If one of our clean-up team finds this pamphlet we will be able to identify you and possibly might be able to help you if you haven't been bitten, shot, injured, or have any traces of zombie blood on your clothing.

Please sign your name on the dotted line.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pamphlet copyright 2020 Better living industries

~~~

Ammo and guns are scarce.

We all begin in a small two story house.

Basic rules and such.

What you find scavenging is decided by an admin's dice roll.

I will control what you find in boxes and such, like a dungeon master.

~~~

When you buy materials from the site, don't actually pay for them. Private message lien587 on roblox the order, and it will arrive in the RP in a certain amount of time. The money will be deducted from your Roleplay Money.
~~~

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Money(You start with 10 dollars):
Ag.e:
Clothing (You can always BUY more!):
Simple Bio:
Items: (You start with the Ten dollars, nothing else.)
H.M.S. Cartier, Age 13:
[I co-authored this one. I laid out groundwork and the other guy added his own touches.]
The eleganty dressed woman streched across the gigantic telescreen, a fake smile plastered on her face as she continues to shell out numbers. Ignoring her, you look down at the glossy black ticket sitting in your hands, the silver numbers hypnotize you. "Congratulations, winners" the woman's voice shocks you, causing your gaze to return to the telescreen. "You've won a trip aboard the H.M.S Cartier, an interstellar ship commisioned by the Royal Navy and Lord Mallory himself,". The woman then gestures to a large telescreen behind her, making a slideshow showing wide angled shots of the Cartier set to the tune of the national anthem, filled with every instrument imaginable, overlaping in a cacophony of patriotism. The show ends with a very large blast of brass, and a large image of the ship takes the screen. Every corner is plastered with words; "The generosity of the White Starcruiser Line and Lord Mallory has given a handful of people from around the world the opportunity to cruise the stars with the newest, fastest and safest greatest star cruiser ever built!"

Three Days Later

Gaudy theatrical music blasts in your ear as you walk through the crowd of the ballroom, trying to celebrate in this gala put together to celebrate the departure of our galaxy; a strange thing, considering this means we were past the point of no return; any message sent home would take 5 years to get there. Just when the music reaches its finale and as all of the dance partners start to slow, the lights shut down. The music stops, and nobody speaks a word; just silence. Everybody in the ship starts slowly being forced more and more towards the front as the ship is manually slowed down. The ship is dead in space; no hope of getting home.

Rules:
1. Stay in character.
2. Don't do dumb things.
3. Do not control NPCs or events.

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Clothes: (Choose Fancy Victorian stuff.)
Inventory: (Mostly empty at start, you can start out with SOME small objects.)
The Dark and the Light, Age 11:
[something I reworked, tweaked, and edited over the course of two years. I'd just read LOtR for the first time.]

Adventurer story-
Once, there was a time. A time when Gharlast was not evil. What? You don't know who Gharlast is? The one who enslaved our fine castle, and killed all of the royalty? Well, you might as well look outside the window. You see? Well, there WAS a time when he was not evil.

Gharlast was born as a normal human, except for the fact that he was born under two people. Dark and Light. Rumors have it that a baby, when born under light and dark wizards, has extra powerful magic capabilities. Well, you see, when he was taught Magik, he got all the spells memorized in only 3 years. You think that 3 years is long? Well, to learn Magik, it normally takes 16 years. You should go along, one of his patrols are coming. Wait.. whats that knocking at the door? GO! GET OUT OF HERE, FAST! GOO--

Peacebringer Story-
You are the best of my soldiers, for you have to protect me, Gharlast. Now go kill those Rebels.

Hero story- (Ask first! for now)
Hero! I'm glad to see you! Our find land is in danger! You have heard of Gharlast, right? Good. Well, we haven't seen a hero around in awhile, actually. Whats that? You are just passing through to the dragon caves? Hero, please! We need help-- You will? (10 is the key)THANK YOU! If I were you, I would head out to the sewers. No, and no. They aren't disgusting, and smelly. Well, at least if you are in the rebel's area. Go along. I've got to meet an adventurer.

Rebel story- (You aren't talking to anyone this time- you don't really need to.)
You are basically a rebel. You, and your fellow rebel comrades, are planning to overthrow Gharlast. Your main base/home is the sewers. Enough said.

Wizard story- (Admin= strong, first 10 wizards= moderate, others= in between moderate/apprentice.)
Whoa- A wizard? Hello! Are you coming to help? Great! Where do you come from? That's a fine land, *sigh* unlike ours... Well, off to the sewers. And yes, its where the rebels are.

Soilder-
I, Gharlast, command you to patrol every last street of this castle. I've heard there are puny rebels around everywhere. YOU! SOLDIER #23213! I HEARD THAT! YOU ARE A DISGRACE, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! The rest of you, go, or be executed.
~~
RACES-

Human- Often referred to as the bald apes by other races, they aren't the best at Magiks. They live about 50 years, because of their poor lives. They are a relatively new race, who's charisma almost matches the Elves. They are much like their ancestors, and are not the most intelligent of folk, but what they lack in intelligence, they make up for in willpower.

Elves- Mighty tall creatures of old, they use Magik frequently, but live in broken harmony. To disguise with the sky, they are very pale, with blond hair and blue eyes. These high spirited (No pun intended) creatures are very anti-social with the other races, and live in hiding among the mountains. They are extremely charismatic, intelligent, wise, and stealthy, but they lack in will and strength.

Goblin-
In prisons and or in hiding, these brown-skinned, red, reptilian critters aren't the smartest, but are extremely strong and even more stubborn. They can't use Magik, although they are fast and rumored to be able to disappear.

Full Sorcerer-(Admin) Full Sorcerers are People, Elvin or Human, who have devoted their soul to Magik Using. They cannot feel mortal Lust, lest they lose their powers. They have no empathy, nor any morals. If they so choose to have such feelings, they shall lose any use of Magiks. They normally mark their presence through large, highly colored robes with intricate designs.
~~~
RULES-
Simple RP rules.
~~
CS:
"Sorry, what is your name again?"
"Would you mind telling me what you look like?"
"What is your Race? I am very hard in seeing."
"What is the key?"
"You look youthful. What is your ag.e?"
"How are you mostly like? Feisty, and dull? Intelligent, but weak?"
"That's a fine weapon you have there. What is it?"
"What is your goal in life?"
"I see you have some item(s). What are they?"
The Supernaturalist Detective Agency, Age 11:
[An actual fandom-based one, based around the Avatar cartoon series.]

(No, this is not from any Eoin Colfer book, but instead the cartoon, "The Legend of Korra", a sequel show to one of my childhood favorites. Essentially the Avatar Series is about a world split into four Kingdoms. Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. The Air kingdom was destroyed during a giant one-hundred year war started by the firebenders. There was one person, reincarnated every once in a while after the previous one di.ed, called the Avatar. He/she was the only person who could learn to bend all of the elements and kept the world in peace. In the second TV show, many benders and non-benders live in a very large city known as Republic City. Their technology almost matches the late 1920's, with radios, mass-produced cars, canned foods, and other things. currently in the show, the Avatar is a teenage girl by the name of Korra, but that is irrelevant here.)

Republic City is legislated by a council of one wise person from every kingdom. Several times, the Council has been corrupted, but that's fixed now. The police force is a hardened group of Metal-benders (You'll meet up with them a lot. For Key in CS, Put the name of Aang's pet winged lemur. If you don't know it, I respect Google.) determined to eliminate all crime in Republic City. The City is an island divided into many parts. The Most Eastern part of the island is a very large port, with Air Bender Island out almost two miles out, with a bronze glowing statue of the previous Avatar, Aang. The Most Eastern part of the island are mostly factories and testing facilities for the companies such as car manufacturers, food canners and shippers, boat builders, almost everything in the city is made in these factories. The Northern part is basically just a large marketplace, with a bridge connecting a Bending arena at the very northern point of the island. The Southern part of the island is mostly residential, with a few shops scattered about.

In this, you are role-playing as detectives of the strange and supernatural in Republic City in adventures. These are kind of like story arches, but they're just solving one case at a time.
~~~~~~~
Got a Strange Problem?
Something Not Right?
Police aren't any Help?

Then call the Supernaturalist Detective Agency!

[Also accepting Police Cases]

Hiring Now!
2387-12747
~~~~~~~
You look strangely at the poster and look at the number. You look back up to the sign. You walk to the nearest payphone.
~~~~~~~
Admins and their powers:
1perrytheplatypus
lien587
Coolredpanda10
Whoever I say.

Admins can turn CSes down for ANY reason.
Admins can ignore posts if they contain Godmodding, Character Controlling, or
something that just does not make any sense in the RP.
Admins (with the exception of me) cannot destroy Characters already in play without a very good reason.
Admins still have to follow my rules.
Admins (with the exception of me) cannot get rid of or make rules.
~~~~~~~

C.S.
Name:
Clothing:
Bending:(if Non-bender, put "None")
Bio: (If you need it, use an Avatar wiki.)
Key:
~Tʜ£ Fɪᴠ£ D£ɪᴛ£ɪꜱ~, Age 10
[Originally titled "The Quest of Weapons", I must have reposted this like twenty times.]

There were five deities, Pyro, The deity of fire, Terra, the deity of earth, Hydro, the deity of water, Fabulum, deity of myth and emotions, and Genisei, deity of creation and thoughts. they controlled the elements of daily life. The deities have not been known for millennium, and are now enraged, planning on revolting against the Earth. The deities have lost what is their center of power, their signature weapons. the humans have stolen it, and you have to help find all of the weapons before the world is taken or destroyed. (Note, the year is 2008)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weapons:
Name- weapon-weapon name-weapon powers
Pyro- Katana (originally a Spatha)-Frustrum-slices anything.
Terra-rocket launcher (originally a Catapult)-Iactus-turns victims to minerals
Hydro-Glock 17 (originally a bow) -Inpes -drowns victims, even if on dry land.
Fabulum- Gameboy Advanced (originally puppet.)-Libita- makes people laugh, if not stopped, to de.ath.
Genisei- Fox (Originally a fox)-Vulpes- can read ones mind, can speak in ones mind, and can control ones mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admins:
MrGiraffe1
Starwarslego11 ( I give him credit for developing the deites(Not the weapons))
Lien587
Coolredpanda10
First accepted non-admin char.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admin powers:
You may make up to 3 characters, but you have to manage them all.
You can control events that lead to the conclusion of a weapon.
You may control what a deity is saying or doing.
You may ban anyone, just as long as I know why.
You have to let me accept you into the RP.
You cannot accept CS'es.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
No Deitymodding.
Make logical decisons.
You may have up to two characters, and yes they can have the same writing sample.
If you are ever confused about something about the deities or the stories, feel free to ask.
If you awnsered yes to any of these questions, a powerchair is liable for little to no cost to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is how the RP works. It will be divided into Arcs That will Divided into Episodes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CS:
Name:
Ag.e:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Bio:(Make it make sense. REQUIRED.)
Writing Sample: (5+ sentences of your own writing made on the spot. If I find it elsewhere on the Internet, You will have to write a new one.)
Call of the Elves. (Tolkein RP.), Age 12.
[Not much of an explanation. I'm a damn nerd.]
Eons after the War of the Ring, when the races of Middle Earth were no more, the race of Men ruled over. But in a place called England, five children were born at the very same time.

Exactly 34 years later, they all heard these words: "Aiya ven. Hear the Call of the Elves."

And little did they know, they would soon be the sole saviors of the Elvish race.

You shall answer to the Call of the Elves.
(Remember, Modern Day. Normal People. Normal Lives.)
~~~
RP notes:

You are going ladidah your normal way on your thirty fourth birthday when, Huzzah! You hear the Call of the Elves! (Well, if there are no empty answerer spots, and one of the answerer is OK with it, you can be someone they would tell about the call.)

Then, shaking it of you're drawn to this one place yadda yadda Yah. It'll be explained further later.
~~~

Basically, we are going off of some of the original notes by Tolkein, where Middle-Earth was just Europe. Here is a basic list of some regions:

The Shire- England
Mordor- Spain
Gondor- Portugal
Elven Dominions- France
Rhun- Ukraine and Belorussia and a few other Eastern European Countries like Germany.
Arnor- Scotland
Florindon- Ireland and Wales
Eriador- The United Kingdoms+Ireland+France
~~~
General Notes:
Please, have a map of Middle Earth (and if you want a European one) while you are reading up on the regions.

Unless you are willing to google several things, have at least a vauge knowledge of the Lore before joining.
~~~
Rules

My word>Admin's Word>Your Word (which is above but not overruling of Non-players.)
There will be no god-modding, but you are allowed to creat minor undescript events by saying something like "I heard something."
No metagaming. This means having your character know something that you know in real life. (Although, your character could have read the Tolkein books, although that won't be much help.)
Do not be a Mary Sue. Mary Sues can only be decided by an Admin's word.
ONLY 1 ANSWERER CHARACTER PER PERSON.
~~~
Admins:
Techmagss
Lien587
baboo92
Who-ever I say.

Admin abilities:
Can control events.
Accept Character Sheets.
Approve Character-caused events.
Can create Major events.
~~~
CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Bio: (Required, make it long.)
Personality Profile: (Required. Please, give some personality traits and telling who they are and what they'd do in certain circumstances. Make it LONG.)
Survivors of Chrome City, age 12
[Originally taking place in my hometown, it was based off of a story I started writing that was based very heavily on a dream I had had. It was an... interesting dream. Honestly, the story I wrote was much more interesting than this, and it wasn't stellar. The only thing I can say for this is that it is bland.]
The Zombies. We've fought em. The Big guys, gone to kill all of em, are dead. The Heroes working on a cure, dead. Chrome City is where it all started. And where the Survivors are.

You are one of those people.

The only safe place is the School. A normal school, but here the zombies are in control of themselves. They don't break out into monstrosity. Some say the Librarians are Magic. I say the School itself is magic.

But so long as we are in these walls, we are safe.
~~~
Zombie Overview:
Zombies remain like their normal selves until they break out into Monstrosity in a process called Velox Mors, Or just Mors for short. Then they are horrible monsters that eat human flesh or whatever meat they can find because their bodies have induced a hypermotabolism in order to remain still alive while being an undead creature of the d@mned.
Although some kinds of zombies do not normally be theirselves. Some types will try to infect survivors, and believe humans to be the past and zombies the future.
~~~
Zombie Types:
Hunter: Zombies who are somewhat like blood hounds, and will stop at no costs to kill humans once they find evidence in the area. (After Mors.)
Mercinary: Zombies who are like hunters, but more merciful. They will follow survivors around and are actually very helpfull, and basically rarely become agressive. Mors is very Late-set in these kind of zombies, and they are one of the most common.
Killer: an extrmeely agressive zombie, which is strong, and very smart. It will stop at nothing to kill humans-- even zombies. It will kill ANYTHING that gets in its way.
Slow: A zombie that when it is infected, it automatically goes through Mors. After Mors, they are extremely slow, and die very quickly.
Sneaker: (Please put "Hey, isn't this like SOL?" under your CS.) A zombie who pretends to be nice and friendly until bam! bitten! It will be very nice for a minute or two, then when you ain't expecting it... It attacks. Mors can never be expected, and Mors is also very very fast.
Corpse: A zombie who is very semingly dead until you get close to it. It will grab you and attempt to bite you after it goes through Mors (They aren't like these corpses before.).
Carrier: A zombie who carries a weapon of some sort, they are friendly, but when they go through Mors.... you're screwed. These things will use its gu.n/melee weapon against you. These can change into Corpses or Lurkers if you only injure them, due to their slightly stronger state.
Lurkers: These zombies pretend to be dead, like Corpses, but they get up if passed when Mors happens. Unlike other zombies, these will not attack immediately if Mors happens, they will bide their time and attack when someones close enough.
~~~
Areas (Most likely places of survival/finding food/ammo/water
The School: A place where only children live other than the two Librarians, zombies take an extremely long time before they go through Mors.
South Side: Crowded with zombies, and houses, lots of people originally tried to hole up in their houses until they left when they thought the zombies where nice. Thus, there can be some minor weapons, food, and water here.
West side: The first place to be blocked off by the military. Lots of cars and corpses (Zombie kind) here. Probably lots of supplies in the cars.
East side: Second place blocked off by the military. Some people managed to take this long route and get out, but the nearby highway was bombed, and turned into a military blockade. No one goes as far as the highway, in fear that the army is still there.
Northern side: The last way out of the city, The roads out are all blocked off but there is still one way out. The Park Cavern is still open, but very dangerous. Who knows what zombies lurk in the dark?

~~~
Notes:
This is based off a story that you can find at http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=77960826 [NOTE: This link leads down a whole other rabbit hole of mediocre writing. If you are very desperate to read the original story, I can share the link.]
Sorry, Zombies are non-playable.
Administartors are: Coolredpanda10, Lien587, and Liensalt(obviously my alt.).
The School is completely inhabited by Children (Both Zombie and Human) and Two Librarians.
~~~
CS
Name:
A.ge: (No under 9. No above 16.)
Bio: (Opt)
Appearance:
Writing Sample: (5+ sentences of your own writing. Required.)
[~{-The Hunters-}~] (Fun for Pokemon Lovers and Haters!), age 11.
[This one's another... interesting one. It's about hunting Pokemon. That's mostly it. It was also written into a story I never got around to getting more than a few pages in.]
"Time to begin your Pokemon journey! Wait, aren't you a little old?"

"What did you say you were?" The old professor runs away with a horrified expression.

Ah. You were probably wondering what just happened there. Well, before you can say, "Lame," I have to tell you as to what this story is truly about. Decades after these mysterious "Pokemon" appeared, there was an overpopulation. Soon the normal animals seemed to dissapear. Then suddenly cities were being overrun. People only had two choices.

Kill them, Or go Extinct.

The first choice was the only answer, and they soon found out instead of being vegetarians eternally, Pokemon made good food. Better than any cow, or horse. But hunting groups went out and slaughtered them in a mass. Then it became just a tiny bit illegal....

Buuut mostly just restricted.

Well, recently there have been an excess of crashed planes and sunken boats. There are rumors of this being caused by one of the creatures forseen by the ancient runes,

Lugia.

And the Hunters are after her.

~~~

Police Story:

After my co-workers, eh? Might as well arrest me, while you hate on us working to live.
I bet you don't very much approve of a bunch of guys putting Guns up to a Legend, eh?

~~~

Civilian story:

Crud. How did you find this? It doesn't exist. There are NO PLAYABLE CIVILIANS.

~~~

Hunter story:

You are definately on my side. Sorry to say I can't come with you, but that Lugia, Phew, that's gonna be a toughie.

~~~

Breeder Story:

You are somewhat "allied" with the hunters. You want to go and capture it with the hunters' help, but you want to buy (or steal) Lugia from them to clone it and make a male Lugia.

~~~

Trainer Story: (Make a Good CS and I'll let you have it.)

You are a Pokemon Trainer. You can be with the police and find the Hunters with your Pokemon, or you can Steal Lugia for your own uses.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note that a lot of work has been put into this by the admins MarkJarkson, Dreadnor, Coolredpanda10, and Misterio587.

A lot of things are going into the gameplay that affect it.

Such as relations with Civilians or Police, Including your race, profession, First impression, and Many other factors. But, there is no absolute perfect character. i.e., if you're a Civilian with Pale skin and good manners, In Other places around the world this would be a disadvantage, as these manners could be differently classified.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Put your story ABOVE your CS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CS:
Name (Include Last Name):
A.ge: (24+)
Appearence: (Be Detailed, details are very important.)
Clothing: (May change during RP.)
Bio:(Required.)
Other:
Goal:
Pʟᴀɪɴ Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴀʟʟꜱ, age 11.
[I was feeling "deep" with this one.]
So this was like prison was like nowadays. A torture like no other. No Iron Bars, No Beatings, nothing.

Just small, bright, white rooms. Regular meals. White beds.

Empty room. White walls.

No breaks. No going outside. White Walls.

You serve your sentence. You get out. White Walls.

An Experiment gone too far. White Walls.

You have to escape.
~~~
Character Sheet:
Name-
@ge- (18-)
Appearance-
Clothing-
Bio- (REQUIRED. MAKE IT LONG, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.)
Crime- (the crime you commited to get into the highest security, worst prison in the world. Has to make sense. Think about Alcatraz, though. Many people who deserved to be in low security prison wound up here because this one was closest.)
Red Son (DC Roleplay), age 11.
[Not much to say about this one. My first and only dip into non-original content.]
(Based off of Superman: Red Son. Read it. It's pretty good. It, however, will not give you any plot pointers.)

"My fellow Americans. It has long been the duty of this great office to make public those developments which may affect our standing as a free and democratic nation. I regret to inform you that such a development took place this morning. The soviet authorities today released to the world secret government pictures of a costumed individual more effective than our hydrogen bomb. An alien Super-Man committed to communist ideals whose very existence threatens to alter our position as a world superpower forever. This afternoon, I shall fly to Helsinki to discuss this crisis with my fellow N.A.T.O. leaders and decide upon a measured response to the situation. In the meantime, I would like to issue a request for calm and a hope that you might join me in a prayer that our predicament is not as terrible as it seems." After this frightening message from the president of the United States of America, Dwight Eisenhower, the nation is in turmoil and shock. Superman is seen in Denver, Nebraska, Kansas, and everywhere all over the world. Everyone is scared.

Superman: Strange visitor form another world! Who can change the course of Mighty Rivers, Bend Steel in his bare hands, and who, as the Champion of the common worker, fights a never-ending for Stalin, Socialism, and the Expansion of the Warsaw Pact!

~~~
The Plot is as follows: Two years after Superman surfaces in the USSR, the USA turns to its top scientists and heroes to stop the threat that is Superman. The leader of the American fight is Doctor Alexander Luthor, top scientist. Meanwhile, in Russia, Stalin's son is disowned from inheriting the regime. Stalin dies of cyanide poisoning and Superman takes over.

You must defend Justice, Freedom, and the American Way.
~~~
Character:
1. Choose a superhero from DC comics.
2. Adapt him/her for the 1950's.
3. Please use your imagination.
4. Note that if I turn down your character, have a back-up plan. If I don't like something about it and don't tell you what it is, you should probably choose a different character.
~~~
CS:
Name:
Alias:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Wikipedia Page: (If you think I may need it.)

Remember: THIS CHARACTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADAPTATION!

There were a whole lot more. ten year's worth. However, the site's archiving is not good, so it would take me an eternity to find them all. That's some good highlights though. Luckily I left out the most.... hard to read ones. It also occurs to me that the appeal in playing badly written RP's is probably not very high, So I guess this thread is more just a personal portfolio of what I made on that site. Oh well.

So are you thinking more parody riff where we both do throwbacks to our newbie days and see how far back down the rabbit hole we can fall in terms of cringe before we either laugh so hard we pass out OR have to stop playing because the cringe is too much to handle.

So are you thinking more parody riff where we both do throwbacks to our newbie days and see how far back down the rabbit hole we can fall in terms of cringe before we either laugh so hard we pass out OR have to stop playing because the cringe is too much to handle.

Either one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back