• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wands and Debutants ( An HP Regency Era RP)

wolfstar

NIFFLER LOVER
coded by natasha.
  • — wands and debutants
    Hello and Welcome to all you wizarding world lovers and fellow history nerds!!!!
    Ever wanted to explore the nuances of older wizarding society - especially from the regency era when your entrance into society means everything

This rp will be focused on Pureblood wizarding families and how high wizarding society would be during that time. Care to join an rp that explores the drama, balls, and other events and family drama that could occur from this time period and special time of the year. But will be focused on the students going to Hogwarts and having to debut in society while balancing their studies!

grab your wands and take some dance lessons. As we whisk our way into a new adventure :)

OOC will be on site/discord
    RP will be on site
    Lightly inspired by Bridgerton as well
    Your GMS will be me and Zombie. Zombie.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

links!!!;

Onsite ooc;

Discord;

Character sheets; Fandom - Wands and Debutants - CS (HP Wizarding World Regency Era RP)

Last edited:
i'm up, very interested rn.

Okay so excited to see so much interested!!!!!

I should have a temporary onsite ooc channel linked in here sometime today!

wakarimashita! {understood!}

Here you all go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back