• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β πš†π™°π™½π™³π™΄πšπ™»πš„πš‚πšƒ & π™²π™Έπšƒπšˆ π™³πš„πš‚πšƒ ❞ ✈

butterfly aubade

β™‘ 520
My Post (51).png

─ ππ‘π„πŒπˆπ’π„
CONGRATULATIONS. You have just won the trip of a lifetime. Not only will you be able to travel the world (something you've always dreamed of), but you'll be able to do it with four celebrities. That's right. As part of a brand new reality t.v show (aptly named "Wanderlust & City Dust"), you, along with three other ordinary civilians (picked through a random selection process) will travel alongside some of Hollywood's hottest stars. If that isn't enough to get you jumpy, then consider the fact that this is an all-expenses paid getaway, spanning over half a year and all six continents, with one main destination in each continent and several smaller mini vacations. In true reality t.v fashion, each civilian will be paired with a celebrity counterpart to form a team. These teams will then compete against each other in challenges, which will determine the basics of their stay in each location. Such as, an allocated budget, hotel reservations, dinner and types of recreations available to them. Doing better on a challenge might mean a first-class plane ticket to the next destination. Just to keep everyone on their toes and add another element of competition, the team with the most wins will win a cash prize of $100, 000 each. (Not really a whole lot for the celebrities --- but competition makes the prize sweeter).

My Post (50).png

─ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 + π†πŒ ππŽπ“π„π’
FIRST and foremost, I've got to set a couple of ground rules. I'll try to keep it short and simple, but to be succinct: don't be a jerk. User common sense.

➀ ONE. Follow all of RPN's rules; respect your fellow members and do not hesitate to report aggressive/aggravating behavior.
➀ TWO. This is not a first come, first serve roleplay. There will be eight characters, including my own. Although, this number may fluctuate depending on how many applications I receive, the point is: I reserve the right to reject characters whom I deem unfit for the roleplay. Please respect my decisions.
➀ THREE. This is a literate roleplay. Paragraph style, third person, past tense, along with proper grammar/punctuation/spelling is a must.
➀ FOUR. Discord is required to simplify the plotting/communications aspect. Invitations will be sent via PMs after the cast has been finalized.
➀ FIVE. Have fun and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions/concerns.

Alright, now that we've got that established, onto the fun stuff!
So, if you couldn't tell, this roleplay is centered around four civilians travelling with four celebrities as part of a reality t.v series. They'll be paired together as teams. Teams will then compete against each other in challenges that will determine the details of their stay in each destination. (Ex. Team with first place gets first choice on all the hotel suites available). Filming will last approximately half a year (six months) and span all six continents. There will be a major destination point for each continent. The itinerary for this is as follows:

- North America (Los Angeles)
- South America (Rio)
- Europe (Paris)
- Africa (Johannesburg)
- Asia (Beijing)
- Australia & Oceania (Sydney)

Obviously, exploring one city for an entire month is a little long (even on film), so there will be opportunity to visit surrounding areas and other destinations within each continent. (This isn't set in stone as of writing this, as I'd like my group's opinions on other places to visit).

That's pretty much it! If this receives enough interest, I'll post the applications thread shortly.

Last edited:
oh wow this is a really fun idea!
mark me as interested x

another small bump! reminder that character sheets are due in approximately three days. (my own character should be up later today or tomorrow, at the latest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back