• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I'm Irish! But seeing as I live in the northern part of Ireland where it's included in the UK, I can be called and considered British if I want to ^-^

[/QUOTE]
We have quite a large European demographic on this website, I wonder why...

drummerboi said:
yaaay also i can't wait to start this who is your charicter again leaf fi?
Rapunzel ^-^ I love her to pieces

Annabella said:
We have quite a large European demographic on this website, I wonder why...
I've no idea... It's a nice change though; I don't have to stay up as late as I normally would have to due to people being closer to my own time zone ^u^

drummerboi said:
by the way fun fact leaf tangles is set in germany : 3
Mmm! That's why I've made her originally German, but since Gothel kidnapped her and moved to America, she wouldn't know :3

haha leaver : 3 i want to staaaaaart i want lucifer to cause mahym and chaos int he school and possibly find out what it's like to be loved

drummerboi said:
haha leaver : 3 i want to staaaaaart i want lucifer to cause mahym and chaos int he school and possibly find out what it's like to be loved
I want to start too! But I'm happy waiting for now ^-^ And I say Lucifer will find love, so don't you worry about that c:

drummerboi said:
haha if he dosen't lose all the respect form the girl's first xD
I feel as if Alah and Lucifer are either going to be strange frenemies or just enemies in general.

Yer certainly right, laddie ;)

Man, I haven't even touched them yet.. I've been busy all day and I'm going to be tomorrow as well, plus I need to reply to some other RPs before I can get onto it, so it'll probably be done by tomorrow night. No promises, though :3

@SirBlazeALot, don't worry about starting without me, I'm happy catching up~!

ohmygosh i have not been getting notifications to this chat >////<

since we're talking about nationalities, my name is theglassangel/belle, i live in canada and i'm chinese and swedish ^-^

theglassangel said:
ohmygosh i have not been getting notifications to this chat >////<
since we're talking about nationalities, my name is theglassangel/belle, i live in canada and i'm chinese and swedish ^-^
Oh my gosh, Swedish? That's awesome! I have quite a few Swedish relatives :) also Swedish and Chinese is an awesome combination

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Oh my gosh, Swedish? That's awesome! I have quite a few Swedish relatives :) also Swedish and Chinese is an awesome combination
i actually look a lot more chinese because genetics doesn't allow me to inherit my grandfather's blue eyes and blonde hair. it's a shame, but thank you~~

it's a weird mish-mash of things, really ^-^

im half English quarter Scottish and quarter welsh how do you think i feel i should half a quater of a kilt and a heard of sheep witha cup of tea xD

I'm black and american. Yay for me.

Ok guys, we're definitely gonna start today, lemme do some sorting and announce roommates and shit and then we can start.

Gotta handle some other RPs first though so I will be right back!

SirBlazeALot said:
I'm black and american. Yay for me.
Ok guys, we're definitely gonna start today, lemme do some sorting and announce roommates and shit and then we can start.

Gotta handle some other RPs first though so I will be right back!
NOPE. *Places tea cup in your hand*

You're British now.

Annabella said:
NOPE. *Places tea cup in your hand*
You're British now.
bloody 'ell

@ShurikenPhoenix

We already have a theater teacher, Jack Skellington, but maybe if @Macbeth is okay with it, the two of them could co-teach the Theater department.

And we don't have an official dance class yet, but she can oversee the dance club :3 and maybe she can teach something like World History

Users who are viewing this thread

Back