• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University!

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Welcome to the OOC room, the happiest place on Earth!

Have a fangasm here with all the bros in the RP but more importantly, ask me all your questions here.

Don't be shy now!

@kirisuto12804

Ok so, I totally forgot to put this in the character thing, but regarding the children characters from sequels, I want them to be unrelated to their parents. So you can play Kiara, just make her unrelated to Simba and Nala. I know that's kind of weird but I'm trying to accommodate everyone, I'm sorry x(

Last edited by a moderator:
okay sorry about that i just had a lot on my mind anyway :D back to happy larry okay im proof reading as we speak and i'll search for the fourth thing :)

drummerboi said:
okay sorry about that i just had a lot on my mind anyway :D back to happy larry okay im proof reading as we speak and i'll search for the fourth thing :)
that's the spirit mate.

Semblance said:
@SirBlazeALot hey! just clarifying, am i allowed to play Gaston? i know he's the president of the frat
YOU ARE TOTALLY ALLOWED TO PLAY GASTON YAAAAAAAAAAAY

SirBlazeALot said:
Semblance said:
@SirBlazeALot hey! just clarifying, am i allowed to play Gaston? i know he's the president of the frat
just remember he's an upperclassman

done found all the easter eggs by the way what do you think of my version of lucifer the cat from cinderella i turned a simple cat into a kid with um issues i kinda took parts from the movies and integrated them with my own twist

SirBlazeALot said:

just remember he's an upperclassman
ahaha i'm pretty swamped with RPs right now and i just moved back to college, so i can't promise anything! but i just wanted to make sure :)

drummerboi said:
done found all the easter eggs by the way what do you think of my version of lucifer the cat from cinderella i turned a simple cat into a kid with um issues i kinda took parts from the movies and integrated them with my own twist
You're almost there mate. Just change his major to "Business" not Business Internship and watch your capitals and periods. Give it a once over again. Don't capitalize He when it's in the middle of a sentence.

gave it a once over changed the wrong capitlization and i think it's okay from my perspective now also i changed the major to buisness as well

Plagued Long time no see :D :D

well im in the process of getting out of a dark place but other then that im fine also plague i see you a fan of don't hug me im scared

drummerboi said:
well im in the process of getting out of a dark place but other then that im fine also plague i see you a fan of don't hug me im scared
Mmhmm. Especially the fan art and personified stuff.

I also have not been doing too well pertaining personal life stuff, but meh. Anyways, I wish you luck with your life and such and hope things get better for you. >3<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back