• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -- walt disney university interest check --

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Walt Disney University
code by barista

The info behind it all.
ABOUT
This role-play revolves around our favorite and classic Disney characters attending university. There will be romance, drama and memories that will be made.

Ok so, that's pretty much sums it up. It's was a simple idea that was made into this hosted project. It's has been made this with the help of my group. More like family now. We're opening that family for people to come in and see the magic that happens with us. Come join us and see the awesome magic crap that happens with my family and hopefully yours too.
RULES
First and foremost, respect one and another.
Deadline is December 15th. Any join request after that, would need to be invited to the group or have a really awesome reason for joining.
Good Grammar is awesome, but not needed
Discord chat is highly recommended cause we barely talk on OOC
Fade To Black where needed. They are somewhat young people in this group
Sensitive Content is in some of our histories so read at your own risk.
Limit is 8 characters but is recommended that you try to keep it to 6. Have 2 extra for later dates.
Characters can be resevered for a short period of time.
Feel free to chat, plot, ask and plan relationships OOC as well as our discord chat. [ discord chat is highly recommended tho]
Last but not least, have fun.
ADMIN
h o n e s t p r i n c e
papa smurf
moderator/gm
TheWaffleLord
waffle smurf
moderator/co-gm
Revalia
lady smurfette
moderator/co-gm
Aero
cat smurf
moderator/co-gm
LINKS

<< discord link will be given to anyone who request to join, and beware of the hidden scroll >>

Hey! Nice to see your interest! Feel free to enter the Hosted Project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back