• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walking Dead RP

Carter looked up at Jason and took his hand. "Thank you~" She gave him a smile and she took the gun as well. 'The good guys always have great aim.' She thought. "There should be a way out somewhere. Maybe there's a window I could jump out of and grab something for you guys to use." Carter said, skipping over to a window that was already busted open. She looked over it, seeing several wooden boards below that she could rest ehr feet on before jumping down. "I'll be back!" Cater said, opening the window and starting her decend.

"Carter!" Jason yelled, and he immediately began chasing after her. By the time he was at the window she as on the ground, and Jason swore. "You three, follow or stay put!" Jason yelled back to Bellamy, Sean, & Joey, and Jason vaulted through the window down to the floor, sprinting after Carter, his speed matching hers, and his long legs allowed him to catch up to her. As they ran, he yelled "Carter, the fuck?? You need to stop doing whatever or you're going to get yourself killed! This isn't a game!" Just then, two men presented themselves with handguns and aimed at the group, Jason immediately raising his M16A2 and spraying one down, the other taking off, Jason shooting him in the leg as he ran. "He'll be our bait, he'll cover our escape" Jason said, and he looked back to see if the others were following Carter and him.

(Edited)

(Edited again)

Sean reached out, one arm still around Joey, to try and grab her by the arm. She was too quick and evaded him easily without even noticing. Jason shouted, "Carter!", then ran after her through the window onto the flat roof. Leaving Sean alone with the tiny boy in his arms. (Bellamy didn't make it inside, guys.) Frustrated at constantly having to react to the dangerous spontenaity of children, and irritated by lack of sleep, he follows them onto the roof. His entire face is one big wrinkled scowl. He was not far behind Jason and Carter when the men arrived. He opened his mouth to ask Jason not to shoot first, but bullets flew anyway. How is it that Jason always thought he knew when people were dangerous? They could have been looking for help and now one of them was dead. The other marked for a slow and painful death alone in the woods. Sean, growled, "It's too late for plans, Jason! Max jumped the gun. JUST RUN!", he said. Doing so. Joey was silent in his arms. Eyes wide as he looked around at the advancing horde. The majority of them were coming from across the highway. It was a wall of snarling, moaning dead. On the other side they were simply scattered around the field and parkinglot. It was clear which way they would be going.

Jason ran in formation with the group, keeping a eye on Carter who was infront of him, and although he didn't look back he knew what was going on - the walkers were feasting on the one Jason had crippled. He would have heard his screams, but they were muffled by the sound of the horde. Jason was completely focused, changing magazines as he ran in his M16A2, and he thought about how he should have left the other two alive but crippled so they'd have twice the distraction, but that sadly wasn't the case. He just kept running. Story of his life.

Carter smiled at how much effort and feeling he was putting into the movie, so she put equal amount as well. "I know how to take care of myself!" She yelled, feet pounding against the grass below. Carter then starter to slow down, waiting for Sean. A true hero leaves no body behind and she wasn't starting now.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Carter thought that about the script. Also, what about the garage she came across and opened?)

(Yeah, Jason is right behind you and Sean fell behind a bit. Joey is with him. They're all in the woods.)

(Everyone followed Carter when she ran, and then they came across two men aiming handguns which Jason killed, and they then kept running)

As Carter stopped Jason grabbed her by the arm and forced her to keep running. "The horde won't get them, trust me!" He said, and after a bit he let go and looked back as he ran, seeing Sean still running strong. "Don't Stop running!" He barked at Carter, and he ran back to Sean. "Give me the kid, I'm faster!" Jason said, holding his arms out to receive Joey.

Sean was exhausted, but adrenaline was keeping him moving. That and the innocent life in his arms. Out of breath, Sean says nothing as he hands the little boy over to Jason. He just grabs onto his shot gun and keeps running after them. He is able to catch up better after that. With so little energy left in him even the emaciated toddler was weighing him down. He ran after the others through the dense woods, not looking back. All the while he was trying to think of a plan. All he knew right now is that they needed to get as far away as possible from that wall of rotten flesh and find somewhere they could lay low until they passed by. "Quentin and I were headed to a safe place." He says breathlessly. "It's not far."

Jason ran with the child in a fireman's carry, sprinting the same speed he had been. His body was in peak condition. "That place back there was a safe place for those 10, wasn't it? Now look at it!" Jason said "But we can't lose hope. What direction is it?" Jason said, keeping pace with Sean.

Sean pointed with his shotgun off to the right. "If we're hidden they will just pass. I've seen it.", he says, getting ahead of everyone so that he can lead.

"Hope you're right, Sean! Lead us to the safehouse!" Jason said, keeping his stride with the boy and not looking back. Because his view was restricted, Jason could not see a log that was in front of him, therefore he tripped, but he turned on his back so Joey was on top of him. When he tripped Jason got a look behind them - the horde was far behind. Jason got up quickly and caught up, when he was near the others again he said breathlessly "They're losing us!" In a positive yell. "Just keep running, don't celebrate too early. Sean, know if anyone occupies this place of your's? Alive or dead?"

Joey was unusually silent for a boy his age in a dangerous situation with strangers. When they fell, he barely made a squeak. Sean stopped running when he noticed Jason trip. He saw the horde as well, when he turned back to help the younger man to his feet. Jason jumped up before he could offer assistance and resumed running beside him. "I don't know. I haven't seen it since all this went down.", he admitted.

"Then make sure your gun is ready - this goes for everyone here" Jason said. "When we get there,Carter will stay with this one (Joey) behind a few yards out until me, you, and me scope the place. Deal?" Jason said, looking at Sean for confirmation. He was trying to be a little less bossy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back