• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walking Dead RP

"I'm a combat medic, well, was. Thanks for the offer though. Take a nap" Jason said, and he thrusted the knife deep into her stomach, covering her mouth. He didn't enjoy it, but she could be a danger to him, and him surviving sounded better than her surviving. He pulled the knife out and then aimed it upwards, slamming the blade up under her rib cage and into her heart, killing her. He pulled the knife out again and let go of the woman that was now a corpse. He watched her fall to the floor with no emotion, no remorse. He was truly a monster when he was in this mind set. He looked outside, the men still firing, the walkers still coming. To his fortune, the leader was near the back, and Jason could lynch him easily if he could get to him. He held the blade tightly in his hand.

Andy watched David finish off the last of the dead. He and one of the other's had been laughing about the tits on one of the corpses. After the firing was done, he approached the pile of bodies and kicked them off of Rick. "Fat f**k.", he said, crouching to take the weapons from what was the mangled, unrecognisable body of one of his men. He slung the dead man's gun over his shoulder along with Jason's, and started for the door. The other seven men took his lead.

"Agh, fuck" Jason said, quickly moving up the stairs silently and slipping out of sight just as the men paraded in, greeted by Nissy's corpse. Jason saw Nissy's Nephew, maybe 16, with some duct tape over his mouth and he was tied to a chair, asleep...No, dead. Jason could see a bullet hole in his head. Why has Nissy asked him to save him and her? Curious. Jason opened a walk in closet and walked in. He saw a samurai short sword and a 22. Rifle. The bitch had lied. Jason walked over to the rifle and picked it up, feeling the heaviness of rounds in it. He checked everything, and it was fully loaded, ready to fire. He put the knife in his back pocket and raised the rifle, aiming at the door.

(But that's ok. Because then I can do this.) The little boy was crouched in the closet behind Jason. "Daddy?" He asks in a tiny, frightened little voice. The resemblance was striking, truely, even if it hadn't been dark in the closet.

"Sh" Jason said "Don't speak, okay? We're playing hide and seek with some friends" Jason said, posing as the father. He gulped and kept aiming at the door with the rifle, finger quivering against the bore as a droplet of sweat came down his forehead. Jason hated being trapped, his back against the wall, and that was exactly what was going on.

The little boy, who is naked, stands behind Jason. He smelled very badly, but the rot of the older boy in the office on the other side of the closet door over powered it. The men were talking downstairs, quietly. They hadn't noticed Nissy's corpse, yet. The pharmacy is closed off by a door to the rest of the building. However, Andy calls for her. "Girl! I wasn't done with you." There is a pause, and then he shouts, "B***h! Get out here! Now!" When she doesn't come, the sound of stomping can be heard. A door opens with a crash, down below. Then a man's scream, a loud animalistic growl, and gunfire. The little boy cowers.

"Looks like one of the scary people got in. Don't worry, our friends will take care of it" Jason said, still aiming at the door but saying what he said to the boy very convincingly, and he kept control of himself, his aim not wavering whatsoever.

CGULL9313 said:
Sean is scared. Whatever people took out Jason in his body armor, with his weapons and training, are likely incredibly well armed and very dangerous. He wants to get the three children out of here as quickly as possible, Jay be damned. He can take care of himself, Sean thought. But two little girls and a pretty boy like Quentin would never be safe in this new world without someone to protect them. He left the unconscious Jason behind and lead Bellamy, Carter and Quentin back through the parking lot. They needed to get back to cover. Into the relative safety of the woods, before they were noticed. Shots rang out behind them, and Sean's heart lept into his throat. "Run.", he growled. Stopping by the side of the highway and crouching down, his gun in his hands. "Into the woods, now." He faced what he thought were their attackers and saw no one. The shots were coming from the other side of the pharmacy. He could hear men shouting. When he realized that noone was after them, he followed the kids into the woods.
Nissy had been tending to the man Andy had shot in the woods, when she heard the rapid knocking. She left him unattended, and bandaged up the best she could manage, in the pharmacy. The others were back from their hunt. David was sitting on the floor, smoking a cigarette while he hunched over his game of Solitaire. "You get it, I'm busy.", he said. The other man in the room, Mike, just looked at her. Nissy persed her lips and did as she was told. If she didn't they would kill her nephew. She unbarred the door, and let them in. Five men, in camo and covered with weapons, filed in. Five meant that one was missing. The fat one, she realized after a quick survey of the ugly, dirty brutes. She hoped he was dead. Andy sighed, collapsing on his mattress of toilet paper rolls. He was the only one with anything even remotely resembling a bed. "Rick couldn't catch up, keep an eye out.", he told one of the others, then to her he said, "Come here and sit on my lap." She complied and he stuck his hand up her shirt to fondle her, and do the things to her he always did when he came back from a hunt. The other men would watch and laugh, until it was their turn to defoul her. She hated them all and wanted them dead. Nissy closed her eyes. No matter what, she would survive. She would make sure Joseph survived. No matter what. No matter what. We will survive. She had tried to escape a while ago, but there were too many of them. They had too many weapons. They had beaten her bloody and then they had threatened the baby. No matter what. Her face was still bruised, her nose would probably never be right again. Her privates hurt all the time and she was counting the days until her period was supposed to start. None of them used protection, though there were condoms and she had begged them repeatedly. She was thinking of all this, and more, when she heard the screams. Her eyes shot open. Andy squeezed her breast hard and she winced. "It's Ricky." The man on watch said, and started to unbar the door. "S**t! He's got company!" Another shouted. "Oh, f**k!" Andy jumped up, leaving her alone for the time being. The men opened the door, and started to shoot. Rick was still screaming, then another shot later, he was silent. She was glad and she hoped the other's would die as horribly. While her captors were distracted, she slipped back into the dark pharmacy to check on her patient. Who ever he was, he had been out cold when he'd been dragged in. She wasn't sure why Andy had wanted him back at the Safeway when the other's they'd robbed were all dead. Perhaps, it was because of the fatigues.
  • It didn't feel right. Not at all. Although, she still ran. 'F***... D***it Jay!' Carter thought, continueing to run. To much had happened for her to do anything. It was to confusing for the girl to take it all in at once but she ran like Sean had told her to. Carter quickly reached to forest before the others did and she drew her machete, holding it tight in case anybody that wasn't the three came into the woods. It wasn't like she would be able to kill the person anyways, it was just for intimidation. She was crouched low to the ground and didn't notice that she was shaking. 'What a wimp...' Carter told herself, closing her eyes. 'Be quiet. Focus.' She told herself, closing her eyes before opening them again and scanning her surroundings, stillw aiting for the three. 'Maybe I should just run. I'm close to my destination- so close. Just running now would make them think I was dead and they wouldn't look for me.' Carter told herself, taking a few steps back. 'Yeah. Run. Now. This may be the only chance you have left.' Before she finished thinking the sentence, she took off, running nimbly through the woods. It felt bare not having her cloak on her but she'd deal with it. 'No. Stop.' Carter told herself. 'Jay first.' Carter ran back in the direction of the pharmacy, clutching her machete.

Joseph hides behind Jason. Downstairs there is a lot of noise. Gunshots. Crashing. Screaming. Then, no more screaming. And footsteps on the stairs, coming closer. "J....joey!" Nissy calls breathlessly. She takes a deep, audibly gargled breath. "Joey...." The boy squeaks, "Nissa!"

"Oh shit" Jason said quietly. "That's not her, kid, your mind is playing tricks. It's not her, it's one of the friends. Don't let them find you, or you'll lose the game. Stay quiet" Jason said. The woman was alive? He was sure he had pierced the heart! The Dead couldn't talk, as far as he knew. Where were the men, the eight guys? The woman couldn't have killed her, could have she? Just then, heavy boots came up the stairs, followed by a flurry of gunshots and a feminine scream. They had killed Nissa. "Shh, it's okay. Don't let them find you"

Sean, Quentin and Bellamy are well behind Carter. Sean calls after her, but he gives up when she is too far away. Shouting isn't a good idea. He doesn't see her turn around and go back for Jason, so he follows after where he thinks she has gone. Deeper into the woods. Quentin follows him, his heart racing. He thought they were dead for sure. He stops when Sean does, both looking around for the blonde girl. "Where did she go?", he whispers, thinking the worst. Sean shakes his head, pulling out his knife. Quentin follows suit, both peering into the woods for any sign of either Carter or the dead. "Max?" Sean asks quietly.

A sob, as feminine as the scream, followed. Then a gasp for air. "J...oey...ba....by....", she cries. "The...the b....bad guys are dead now, baby...." Then there is the sound of a fall. Funny thing about broken bones that aren't properly allowed to heal. They move about and do things like block the heart from a thin, dull blade. However, she is bleeding to death and her punctured lung is collapsing. She desperately gasps for breaths from where she has fallen on the stairs. Jason's gun is in her hands. "I h...hear y...in there! Man!" She spits blood with her words, then with all she can muster she calls out one last time, "You d...don't hurt him!" She taped a piece of plastic wrap over the wound in her belly, the one that had gone through to her lung, then covered them with masses of gauze. The only reason she can speak at all is that thin little piece of clear plastic. The sound of her rasping and gargling is audible still. The little boy, Joey, is sobbing. He reaches out and wraps his tiny little arms around Jason's leg for comfort.

Carter ducked behind a bullet covered car. Her heart was already pounding and she wasn't even in Safeway yet. 'Calm down. You'll be alright. It'll be like the movies and you'll make it out alive. Like you did by herself with the men. You made it out of that using your brain. Just do it again.' Carter prep-talked herself, taking in a deep breathe and using the cover of the shadows to get closer. She could hear the shouting and screaming from the outside which meant more of the clowns were going to come. 'Just get in and out.' Carter thought, sneaking from underneath teh boarded up windows and opening the door, only enough for her to get through and closing it again. 'Where would he be?' Carter thought. Her palms were sweating and shaking from the anticipation and adrenaline pumping through her.

The girl held her breathe without meaning to and walked around, looking for Jay. "Jay?" Carter whispered very, very quietly. Only anybody from a foot or three away could hear. Carter's eyes widened at the loot. 'Grab it now or later?' Carter thought, biting her lip and looking around. 'He may nee dmedicine when I find him..' She thought, taking off her backpack and opening it, stuffing the bottles of medicine in it and then quickly closing it once she was finished. Carter peered around and started walking again. 'Maybe I should yell his name? It would get his attention. But then again, it would get others attention as well.' Carter thought, pondering for a second but suddenly hearing raspy noises coming from upstairs. It sounded like someone talking. "Hello?" Carter whispered, legs feeling like wet noodles byt he time she reached them. Carter carefully made her way up them. "Jay? Is that you?" The girl whispered, worried that it wasn't and stopped, clutching her machete with white knuckles.

"The men are dead?" Jason called out, not sure weather to trust her. He pictured what was going on outside, and then he shook the thoughts away. Then he heard Carter, and knew he had to take action. He kicked the child off and then kicked the door of the closet down, leveling the rifle toward Nissa's head and pulling the trigger, the bullet sliding into her brain and neutralizing it instantly, killing her. He heard the child begin to run toward Jason to look at what was going on and Jason turned instantly, stopping the kid from seeing his dead mother. "Carter, bring that body down stairs!" Jason said, holding the kid back still.

Nissy heard Carter's voice, but it was far away. No matter what. No matter what. No matter what. She thought. Remembering her sister's last words. No matter what, take care of my baby. She muttered incoherantly, and wheezed. Blood spurted from her mouth. Her lungs were filling with blood and she was dying. She closed her eyes. She just laid on the stairs, her mouth bleeding. Her tear filled doe eyes focused somewhat on the approaching girl, then she heard Jason's voice behind her. Then a searing hot pain. And she was dead. Despite Jason's attempt the naked little boy saw her anyway. His eyes were wide with fear, his lips pouted out, but he didn't cry. He simply grabbed back on to Jason's leg and buried his face in his pants.

Sean decides that it's time to keep going. If they find her, they find her. He really hoped that they found her before someone, or something, else did. He starts to head off, but Quentin stops him. "We're not going to look for her?", he asks, incredulously. Sean looks back at him, and frowns deeply. His solemn eyes are so tired. "No.", he says, Seeing the look on the younger boy's face, Sean feels ashamed of himself. He has to tell the truth, "I'm useless, son. I can't go on much longer. We have to keep going." Admitting his weakness was hard, but he was seeing double. Quentin's look softened, "We can't just leave her...we can't just leave everyone.", he argued. Then it came to him. Carter must have felt the same way he did, but she was more reckless. He thought he knew where she had gone, and he told Sean. The two of them made a quick plan, then turned back toward the Safeway. When they reached it, it was quiet. They hadn't seen Carter the whole way there, though they had called for her. Several of the dead were about, headed in the same direction. They were easily avoided. They crouched. Watching, looking for any sign of Carter. Or anyone.

(When and if they look around downstairs, seven of the men are totally torn apart by bullets. The other, the long haired one Andy, is in the pharmacy with his head smashed in. The bloody bat is still in there and he's wearing Jason's armor.)

KurtH6355 said:
"The men are dead?" Jason called out, not sure weather to trust her. He pictured what was going on outside, and then he shook the thoughts away. Then he heard Carter, and knew he had to take action. He kicked the child off and then kicked the door of the closet down, leveling the rifle toward Nissa's head and pulling the trigger, the bullet sliding into her brain and neutralizing it instantly, killing her. He heard the child begin to run toward Jason to look at what was going on and Jason turned instantly, stopping the kid from seeing his dead mother. "Carter, bring that body down stairs!" Jason said, holding the kid back still.
Carter's eyes widened as she heard Jay's voice. It was relief that she felt and also scaredness. The blood and gore that she saw made her weak. Her face turned pale and she tilted backwards a bit, almost about to fall down the stairs but quickly catching herself. 'It's okay. You're okay. It's just ketchup. Just pretend you're on a movie scene. No, you are on a movie scene. The camera's are rolling and you have to jump into action.' Carter thought, convincing herself that that's what was happening. The person she was now dragging didn't have cold and clammy skin that prooved that she was dead or anything. It was just a prop. Carter dragged the woman downstairs, then pushing her away from sight. The other men that were shot were props as well. Not props, alive people but with good make-up. The guy with his head smashed in and brains spilling everywhere- that was a prop. Carter bowed to them. "I hope you're some place better than this hell." She said before running up the stairs before looking at Jay. "You're not dead.. I knew it." Carter said, smiling. That's what they'd do in the movies, smile. Carter then looked at the frightened, naked little boy. "Are you okay?" Carter asks, worried about him.

Jason looked at Carter tiredly. He couldn't believe it. He walked over to her, and, despite not knowing her well and despite the fact that she probably wouldn't enjoy this, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "I thought you were dead, thought I had led another kid die, I thought...." He said, not finishing due to tears making themselves present in his eyes. He tried to suck them back in, but, he was only partially successful.

Joey doesn't look up from Jason's leg. He is shaking.

Sean looked inside the window, and saw the gore. It was so quiet. Just a few minutes ago there was a hail of gunfire coming out of this place. Jason, he thought with a frown. He rubbed his eyes, and swayed a little on the spot, before he knocked on the window.

Quentin felt sick to his stomach, seeing the mess. He gagged a bit, but took a deep breath and supressed it, watching the older man knocking.

KurtH6355 said:
Jason looked at Carter tiredly. He couldn't believe it. He walked over to her, and, despite not knowing her well and despite the fact that she probably wouldn't enjoy this, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "I thought you were dead, thought I had led another kid die, I thought...." He said, not finishing due to tears making themselves present in his eyes. He tried to suck them back in, but, he was only partially successful.
Carter knew the hug was coming. The fact was, she didn't enjoy it. But the cameras were rolling so she smiled and hugged him back. "I'm not dead, neither are the others, as far as I know. We're in the forest the last time I checked. Let's go!" Carter said, looking at Joey and held her hand out. "Come with us." Carter said, not really makign a quesiton about it. The girl wasn't leaving without the kid.

"Carter, you're acting funny" Jason said, stopping the kid as he advanced to go with her. What's the matter with you? You're acting like this is a movie" Jason said sternly, trying to keep his voice steady. Then he heard the knock. "Carter, get in the closet with the kid and close the door, don't open it for anyone but me" Jason said, rushing down the stairs. He quickly spotted his M16A2 on one of the corpses, a headless one, and he unclipped it from the uniform and ran to the door, aiming at it. "You got 10 seconds to say you're either Sean, Quentin or Amelia!" Jason said barbarically.

Carter looked confused on his comment. "What do you mean?" She asks, reaching for Joey's hand. "Want to go play a game?" Carter asks the boy, trying to lead him back into the room where the closet was located.

(The short reply is short. My bad.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back