• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Waking Worlds and Curious Faces -- Yogscast RP

"I'm guessing that kitsune is why you're in my house, I've told her to stop dropping visitors in here." She mumbled. The frog hopped out of her arms with a loud croak.

She nodded slightly, "She lives here as well. Not to say she doesn't come and go as she pleases. She's quite unpredictable, and has a bad habit of causing some trouble." The woman smiled a bit, looking down from the ceiling to the ground. "She must have thought you weren't much of a threat if she dropped you directly in here, and there must have been a reason in her mind to do this."

"Well she should learn some manners," Rythian muttered, "She very well may have injured my companions and I do not take kindly to such." Wait was he considering Lalna a companion now? Good god, this has all been too stressful for him, clearly.

Rythian paused and cleared his throat awkwardly, "Ah... yes. I believe we were thrown into a storage room. Three of us, counting myself."

"Ah, the storage room isn't as deep as other parts of the burrow. Did any of you get hurt in the fall? I'm assuming she dropped you in here rather unceremoniously." Sapphire straightened her back and slowly headed for a nearby chest. The frog hopped over quickly and gave a croak. She fumbled a little for the lid before pushing it open. There was a click as it was held in place, the frog hopped in happily. "Spore, apple." She ordered, the frog croaked in response.There were some clinking sounds before Spore hopped up onto the edge of the chest with a yellow potion in it's mouth. It nudged Sapphire's hand and she took it carefully.

Rythian watched her quietly, not sure what to make of what was going on, certainly that frog had not given her an apple. That was no apple at all. "One of us is certainly not alright, though I am not certain if the fall caused it or something else. Regardless, it was not ideal."

"Clearly..." Rythian mumbled, but shook his head, "Regardless... we should... we should be on our way."

Sapphire nodded, "Well, if you leave immediately I'm sure that you'll be seeing that kitsune again." She headed towards Rythian stopping a distance away and holding out the potion she got out of the chest.

"... We cannot just stay here." He responded, staring at the potion, not certain what to make of it.

"Oh, I didn't say you couldn't leave. But if you do you'll run into that kitsune again. She thinks your hear for a reason." She kept her hand outstretched with the potion, it glowed faintly gold.

"We're all here for different reasons, but I don't believe that people fall in line with those reasons often." He muttered, reaching slowly for the potion and carefully grabbing it by the bottom, "What is this?"

"Luck splash potion. Feel free to smash it with me in the area to prove it's not poisoned." She looked up at the ceiling. "Do your companions need anything before you leave?"

Rythian frowned, his brow furrowed as he thought in silence. "I... uh, no. No, I think... I think this will be enough, thank you. Uh... Sapphire, was it? What do you believe that this kitsune wants from us? Besides believing we're here for a reason."

"Break... reality." Rythian repeated. He shook his head, "No. No, I don't believe we do."

"Mm..." Rythian hummed, uncertain before holding the potion closer to himself and nodding, "Right, thank you, I should get back to them now and we will be leaving. I'm sorry for our interruption."

She pulled her hands to be clasped together, "I should be the one apologizing for the kistune, she shouldn't be doing this, but she's not something I can control." She turned and headed away, trusting that these strangers could find there way out. "It's the pathway with the circle to get out." And she was gone into the next room over. Her frog, Spore, sat there and looked at Rythian, er, at least in his general direction. It croaked.

Rythian stood there for a moment, staring at where she left and then looking at the frog before shaking his head with a sigh and heading back to get Lalna and Nano. Meanwhile, he secured the potion to his belt, still keeping his sword in hand, but in a far more relaxed fashion for now.

The frog croaked again, but stayed put.

"And so that's how you make a mechanized robot arm that can shoot plasma beams, as well as make mining much more efficient!" Lalna concluded his speech. "Erm, how are you doing Nano?" He asked, realizing he had perhaps gotten too into the explanation.

Nano stared at him blankly, not certain how to process the entire description of robotics she had just been given, though there was a bit of humor tugging at her mouth. "Uh... everything's still pretty sore and my vision's still fucky, but... less terrified. So... improvement!" She grinned, her teeth a bit gritted, but it was improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back