• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern W E I R D O S.

kou

trash.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n4c8p3DROX1trxz06o4_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

right-to-remain-silent.regular.png

They told us we could stand out.

Unique. It's something that nearly everyone wants to be considered as, most strive to stand out and those who successfully achieve this label of sorts find themselves in a state of perpetual boredom. Because, honestly, how are you expected to stand out if everyone else wishes to be different as well? In that moment, do you not become another follower? Perhaps you do, perhaps you don't, it's all a matter of opinion. Now that we have delved into the meaning of standing out, I have something that I would like to ask you, something that could possibly tip the scales of the very beam we balance ourselves on.

What if normal was a human standard? What if it was considered treason to break away from society's standards? What if people were excommunicated, or even killed, for being different? You are in a society such as this, a world based upon the principle that 'different is bad', a world where no one can truly be themselves as they wish to be. People are forced to don bland, grey robes and their lifestyle is closely watched by a group of political leaders known as 'The Watchers'. Curfew is at 10:30 precisely and strict rules are enforced in order to prevent any form of rebellion. How did such a society last? Fear, fear is a powerful emotion and can make the mightiest fall to their knees, the sheer power of the government was a force to be reckoned with. No one spoke out for those killed in the streets for fighting against the big dogs and due to that, the whole world found itself under the control of a tyrannical government. The only positive result of these new set of rules was the lack of war due to the organized structure of political alliances.

Life seemed drab, everything seemed to carry on as regulated by the authorities and no one dared to step out of line..until 10 people with different backgrounds came upon each other in the most abstract of ways. And their life changed forever.

Basis: 10 people with eccentricities of their own meet each other on a train ride home, they are somehow connected and for reasons unknown, people with a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later decide that this particular group of people must be killed at all costs..you are apart of that unfortunate group. No first come, first serve pla.

We chose to fit in.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@GakuHirashime

@JackSkellington {I just met you but shhh...}

@pulpfiction {seeing as we have yet to RP with e/o, here.}

Come here, you little shits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joker880 said:
Alright then I guess I'll just have to make sure to get a spot before they are all taken once the thread is made.
No need to worry, I don't base it on how many people take spots although your presence is welcome. I'll have the thread up tomorrow once I'm finished crying profusely over how long that took. xD

AbstractAnnabella said:
While I know what that is, it is not..although that would be a source...
Ah, alright then. It's just the idea reminded me of the short film. lol just goes to show how good a movie it is considering I haven't seen it in years.

Joker880 said:
Ah, alright then. It's just the idea reminded me of the short film. lol just goes to show how good a movie it is considering I haven't seen it in years.
I may see if I can rewatch it, I remember watching it when I was somewhat smaller with my Mom. Thanks for mentioning it, now I have something for movie night. xD

It's funny how I was tagged but I didn't get a notification for this xD

But I'm interested I'll see how my schedule will be like

AbstractAnnabella said:
U are teh hedgehog now.
Yas! I am the cute hedgehog and I have come to spread my cuteness with everyone! Well not everyone but you know what I mean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back