• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Meh. I suppose I started a bad conversation about pushing the boundaries. I can retract my idea (well, mainly the shuriken.), if you want, Lekiel.

You may call it shurikens that is fine. But you know where I stand now, it's up to you.

You may call it shurikens that is fine. But you know where I stand now, it's up to you.
I’mma call them... railroad spikes. xD.
An ol’ Western ninja es coming tah town.

But seriously, I’m gonna work on the CS now. May or may not add shurikens; they may be downgraded to throwing spikes or just throwing knives.

I mean it would be in character...any money he could make on the side is fair game. He's already an assassin so there's no short of illegal there.
Did you just confuse my character with the other human? what? do all us humans just look alike to you huh?! pffft elves.

I’mma call them... railroad spikes. xD.
An ol’ Western ninja es coming tah town.

But seriously, I’m gonna work on the CS now. May or may not add shurikens; they may be downgraded to throwing spikes or just throwing knives.

Throwing spikes/knives would make me happier

Then it's my own head on the chopping block for breaking immersion. Can't do that na-uh
Waccu talking bout? Bob the princess could never be immersion breaking, not in a million years. I'd ride into battle for Bob the princess, I'd kill for Bob the princess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back