• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It actually depends what you're willing to give, and what you want to keep. I presumed you'd give more weight to that unique background hence my previous suggestion.

If you want to play a grizzled human warmaster who gets to ride a horse and commands some measure of respect, then you can be a Bluecloak human. But his background will be obviously much different than the current one.

A pity though, you should save this character as is somewhere, i can see how it'd make for a good cs.

The stature of your character in some form of leadership role made me assume that there were humans were in charge. So I assumed they were remnants of a human empire. Even if they are not an empire/ city/ village of their own, humans in any leadership role is not accepted. He would never be allowed to lead or make decisions. And if the leader he challenged was an elf, that's a whole bunch of no's as well.

Even if they were once part of an elf + human village/society. It doesn't make sense for it to degrade to the above point.

Do note that humans were treated as little more than scum up until recent fifty years. Even the Bluecloaks were founded in Cal`ancalen and not by people within the capital, and so the acceptance of the stature is very grudging. Coming from a culture separate from the current empire would mean that as a human, you'd be little more than troll fodder and would've been sacrificed way earlier on for the sake of the survival of the remnant elves.
Alright, I’ll fix it up and send a post here when I’m done

It actually depends what you're willing to give, and what you want to keep. I presumed you'd give more weight to that unique background hence my previous suggestion.

If you want to play a grizzled human warmaster who gets to ride a horse and commands some measure of respect, then you can be a Bluecloak human. But his background will be obviously much different than the current one.

A pity though, you should save this character as is somewhere, i can see how it'd make for a good cs.
Oh I’m not suggesting giving up the cultural background just to be a human, I just see what all my options are for the edits

Hello. Somewhat alive.

I might need a few days to make my post because I fell into a river and was wet the whole day, then immediately after I had a 3 day walking and camping trip during which I got heatstroke and then a fever.

Hello. Somewhat alive.

I might need a few days to make my post because I fell into a river and was wet the whole day, then immediately after I had a 3 day walking and camping trip during which I got heatstroke and then a fever.
That's... quite an adventure.. lol! Hope you're well on your way to recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back