• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom w/ bloodfire

you can start it since i wanted my character to arrive in a little bit after a fight with a winged lagiacrus or something

the setting is a post apocalyptic setting but also part fantasy and medieval...in other words its a futuristic fantasy kind of world

you could start the rp once you make your character im going to go eat dinner brb

Arriving variably late in the small mountainous valley and quiet bodies of water, Federen could only mutter and pay his fare in the carriage as he arrived in the place's many villages.

Federen's job right now was to find some large monster's leather (or something) and return back with the spoils. Federen doesn't tackle with the large variety of creatures, especially alone, but a foreign land was foreign, and it was definitely gonna be an experience. Not guaranteed to be a fun experience. Leaving the comfort zone was never his strong suite in both terms.

Starting at town, it looked more like a justified market than the town plaza. People were bustling here and there carrying fish and vegetables all over. The rural looking everyday clothing and poor constructed houses added to this. They looked weird, but he was weird himself, so who was he to judge them? Still, he heard this place was still a hunter's favorite. At least in this country. Federen walked up to the many fish stalls, wondering if they had any fresh catches. He liked cooking stuff by himself, and official looking restaurants deliberately look the other way if he tried to ask entry. Probably because of his looks. Federen was offered the native fish and thus he bought two. He could fry and gut these later, and put them in a plastic box. All of Federen's hunting supplies and sorts are all fine in actuality so he never had to buy something in this place; all he needed was to pass it but Federen thought that he could just buy some stuff. After getting some more food stuff, Federen finally went away in the large arching exit in the other side of town.

~~~
Arriving another hour in the valleys and forests, with bowgun at the ready and some stuff kept in a tent he set up somewhere, Federen was already in the hunt and already shot (and missed) two Aptonoths while he was hiding under a large canopy of trees. He hated it. He knew that those wretched creatures could definitely smell him with their stupid enhanced senses and--

Something nearly bit him in the back. When he turned around to see what it was, the attacker head butted him and sent him rolling once and turned him facedown. If he hadn't recovered quickly, Federen could definitely be bitten again. It looked like a Velociprey, but he wasn't sure (it was a Jaggi, but to Federen, this was a foreign country; he lives in a half-desert village). Federen jogged backwards and shot at its leg. The creature started to limp badly.

He didn't look back to see what happened to it, but he definitely went into a clearing away from the forest he was in. He looked around and there were no moving critters in sight. He rubbed his arm a bit where it hit a rock. Federen looked around to see the trees behind him shake in the distance.

bloodfire bloodfire (See if you can start somewhere or something from here. I won't make a post longer than this again, though)

beeping. that was all i heard when i awoke, loud, ringing beeping in my ears, i awoke with a hyperventilating start realizing that my escape ship had been hit. i was already entered past the atmosphere of a planet deep within a galaxy that i had studied whenever i was alone, i scrambled hastily towards my ships helm and had no choice but to straighten it out since i was falling too fast to pull up and avoid any of the obstacles surrounding me. i bounced along the ground in my pod as it landed and was crashing through what seemed to be trees of some form or another and ended up crashing into a small ground hill that had immediately stopped my podships movement. wounded already from my assailants and my crashlanding i needed to heal and i needed to heal fast. i needed to eat..but due to my current status i had shifted into my crystallux form. it was a favorite of mine due to its speed. i sensed other forms of life all around me when i tasted the air. but all of them seemed unknown to me. save for the dinosaur creatures, as i had some on my homeworld. i freaked out, knowing nothing about my current surroundings i fled my pod leaving everything behind, even the sheath which held my sword which i made from a form of diamond back home.

i continued to run until i ended up inside a clearing in the strange forest i was surrounded by. everything was new to me, it was only natural i suppose given i was not on my homeworld, yet this one looked similar in more ways than none. seeing the herd of aptonoths before me, my hunting instincts had taken hold. i was hungry, and in this form of mine i needed only to feed to heal, as well as return to my original state and form, i gave chase to the largest of the aptonoths as they had already picked up my scent when i entered the area,

further along the way a few felynes were further down the path when the aptonoth burst through the trees running past federen with the felynes close behind, the ittinerant cook, the chef of a coastal village to the west who had formed his own hunting band had run past federen stopping briefly to give a warning, "federn! long time no see meow!!! hurry, you best be running ze other way meow! zomething big iz coming zis way with a rage worse than a rathian in heat!! come on before it gets its claws on ze aptonoth!" continuing to run he shrilled and ran faster when a strange human shaped dinosaur creature had burst through roaring at the apotonoth that ittinerant had mentioned just moments ago, jumping at the aptonoth it had tackled the creature and began eating it while still alive as it looked in a starved state of being,

(i wont make one this long either...i figured i would throw in the ittinerant cook from monster hunter 3 tri so we could share a good memory together..thaat and he is practically my favorite felyne character in the entire series)

"Eh?"

Federen spun around to find the monster-looking thing the itinerant cook said about. He looked backed at the Felyne only to find that he and his companions were already speeding off in the other direction. He heeded their advice, and indecisively followed the Felyne's general direction, although they were gone from sight. While running, he couldn't keep his eyes off the predator and prey action going on. Instead of running, Federen turned back to it once he felt like he wouldn't get spotted. The dinosaur... person looked like no other monster he had ever seen. They were strangely humanoid, to top it off. Federen still was not sure with what to do, and decided to take aim. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard...

The bowgun was faulty, as this was his third shot that it was like this. The bullet he loaded did shoot off, but because of how his hand jerked from the incredible force, he didn't know where the bullet landed. His bowgun was never faulty, and it only started to do that when he entered this hunting area.

The noise will definitely attract attention. Federen was standing stunned. bloodfire bloodfire

while i fed i had heard a loud bang of some form of weapon sound off and felt an impact in one of the crystals in my back as something had bounced off of it. i stopped feeding and as i healed rapidly turned around to see a strange humanoid looking rat thing standing a short distance away...i walked closer to it. angry that i had been shot at but i stopped a few feet away slowly walking around it, studying it. and then i noticed it had something strapped to its back..a sword similar to the one i had left back at my ship..i hissed at federen and shrieked loudly at him and slammed the ground on both sides before taking off the other direction back towards the area my ship had landed. i had regained my voice thanks to the shriek but did not have the words to speak.

after the creature fled ittinerant had appeared from the bushes with his three companions derk, mako, and chive
ittinerant looked at federen in shock. "mon ami...you survived quite an ordeal..we thought fur sure zat it would kill you.." he said unsure of how to react. mako looked up in response "maybe it came from the metal flower bud? i am just itching to find out we all saw that metal flower bud fall out of the sky like claws falling through fish on a summer day..maybe it is scared and beclaws of us it ran?"
chive stared nervously in the direction the strange creature had headed. "i dont know fursure if that is the purrpose of this debacle...but it wouldnt furrprise me if that metal flower bud is what clawsed it to appear..and maybe they are both tied together somehow? derk immediately responded " i dont know about you guys federen but i think it came from that metal flower bud beclaws i seen a large hole in its side like something clawed through it like it was ittinerants knife to butterblocks"

Definitely scared to the point he could shout, Federen was trying to reload his bowgun with shaking arms, wishing with all his heart that it wouldn't suddenly pounce and eat him alive like it did with the Aptonoth earlier. Miraculously, it fled away from sight after shouting at Federen with anger and stuff, which definitely didn't make Federen run away like a coward. Definitely.

"Metal flower bud? Well, w-we should definitely check it out. I'm p-pretty sure it didn't intend kill or we didn't notice that we are dead and all five of us are in the after life..." Federen said to them, the last part quietly that maybe they can hear and still rather rattled. In actuality, he didn't want to go any nearer. He just said so out of whim so that he didn't look like a coward. Still, the dinosaur thing was really strange and if what the Felynes were saying are indeed true, he should check it out. That is his job, as much as he didn't want to do so. It's strange how he even managed to live in his line of work.

ittinerant turned to federen. "indeed mon ami..we were hunting ze smaller aptonoth in the same herd you were going for when we seen ze metal flower bud burst past us from the trees like a frenzy of sharqs on a clear sunny day! it iz a miracle none of us lost a tail no??" ittinerant said with a small giggle.
mako stood up and stretched his paws on the rock he sat upon and scratched his ear and then spoke up. "meow! what are we standing around on our hind paws for?! lets go track the scaly creature and find out what it is im itching to know where the creature came from beclaws the guild sweet heart wants new additions to her bestiary database!" he exclaimed chittery.

astalos hung from a tree by his tail resting to recover stamina and energy for the following day. he had extended two large crystals that covered him like wings do for a bat so he could keep his body shielded from any predatory creatures like a velocidrome, gendrome or even the occasional gobule that lived in the nearby lakes and rivers he closed his eyes after thinking of his homeworld with a few tears shed upon which crystallized as soon as they hit the ground. he was angry..sad..even scared of what this strange new world might do to him if he were found by the wrong people or whatever may lie beyond the great primal forests of the region he was stranded upon so he decided to sleep and think nothing of sleep thus falling into a state of unconsciousness born of sleep until he were to awaken the next day.

Federen assumed that they will definitely accompany him so that he wouldn't have to do it alone. This did bring some courage along the rat man.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll be leading the way then." Federen simply said, and he ran off on all furs towards the place the dinosaur man disappeared off to and believed the felynes were gonna join up with him. While "leading the way", Federen was running with his bowgun already loaded with a paralyzing bullet, ready to shoot at a moment's notice. Federen arrived quietly, looking around to try and find the huge dinosaur monster. Hopefully it didn't change direction. He continued on in the same direction stopping to look around every other minute. It didn't take too long to spot them, as they were really a sight to see. It felt shameful to just try and shoot them down vulnerable like this, but maybe they weren't as vulnerable as he thought. He never saw such a behavior throughout his life, remembering its previous actions.

Federen thought that he should instead opt to capture them instead of downright shooting at them. Federen quietly sneaked past (and without noticing, camouflaged with the surroundings), trying to get as close as possible.

Actually, he didn't have any equipment needed for capturing. He then just realized he came here to hunt something else than this... but this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. He had some rope and stuff; it might work. He thought if he was able to incapacitate the dinosaur, that would be just enough...

*Bang*

Federen shot at the large crystal thing, straight at the large part. It didn't occur to him what that material was.

astalos shrieked as he felt massive pain shooting through hiis back and he flipped into a standing position shrieked loudly his roar a metallic like shriek of a dragon of sorts. he was twitching, no, writhing in twitches born from his pain as he bled from the wound on his back. he looked around frantically, his eyes a full dark green color with a red snake eye slit flitted about trying to find his agressor only to notice federen standing in the area. he knew this creature from before. seeing that previous moment just a couple of hours ago play back in his mind. astalos had begun slowly circling him holding the flat of the crystal blade fan at the end of his tail over his wound to conceal it from further injuring. astalos did not attack.. he looked from federen to the pod he crashlanded in, now standing behind federen. astalos took a stance that made him seem like a dinosaur, a stance he often took in case fast escape was a necessary tactic or fast combat. staring federen down like a quropeco to a fish in a river he did not want to mess up were a fight going to break out. though smaller than him by two feet astalos saw potential in this strange creature and decided to run. shrieking again astalos turned and ran towards the mountains in the west to find better a hiding place to heal himself..not realizing that federen may try to chase him down or maybe even other hunters, whether they had guns or energy weapons or not, were already tracking him down were pirsuing him.

ittinerant stared at his companions and straightened his bandanna then shouted after drawing his weapon and giving chase. "ONWARD MY FURRY FRIENDS!! LETS CHASE DOWN THAT SCALEBEAST AND CAPTURE IT!!! THOSE CRYSTALS ON IT MAY MAKE FOR A GREAT DISH WITH ZE NEW SEASONINGS I HAVE PURRCURED!!!"

Again, Federen quivered nearly to death when the thing circled him. It was a smart fellow, very keen on details. Still, Federen didn't have much to think about whilst they were circling him, trying to reload his weapon that failed to paralyze at first shot (he didn't expect to succeed, anyway). Again seemingly miraculously, they left Federen and ran without a scratch again, leaving him alone to wonder why. He contracted his bow in his back, but was surprised with the eagerness of Ittinerant and friends, who have seemed to have found the idea of capturing the monstrosity the best day his food became exotic, and are already pursuing the beast. Federen looked around at the place out of whim and instinct, only to find a peculiar object larger than him. He approached the thing carefully, and to his surprise realized this might be the thing those Felynes talked about. If what the Felynes said were true...

Federen looked back at the Felynes who were already meters away, a bit stunned at how fast they were going. He realized he had to be running right now to catch up with them, and so he did. He definitely didn't want to chase the unique being all by himself, especially at how skilled looking they were.

"..." Federen was quiet about what to think of his new target's behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back