• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vyleen: An RPG Steampunk Adventure

Civetta

Traveler
Invitation to Vyleen
You have been invited to the Vyleen, a flourishing world with a free form game mechanic experience!

Free form Game Mechanics?
In Vyleen, everyone has a say in the development process for abilities, races, weapons and creatures! Every single user is allowed to form their own ideas with format sheets that are then balanced and approved by leadership! This helps every single character in our world feel personal and your very own. Everything about it can be your own creation. We also focus more about the role play rather than the game mechanics. As one of our founders once said,
“It is a role play first, that happens to have game mechanics” - Eione

Vyleen’s Foundation
Much of our foundation was inspired by novels such as “Mortal Engines” and “Chrome Shelled Region” and our lore is unique with every details being written out in a very long lore document (Not a required reading). Our steam-punk world has much to offer and if you would take the time to come swing by, we would love to show you around!

The Link
If these things already interest you, then be ready to be brought into a world with a lot more of it! Every single detail of our world is one we developed together. Characters that have been here for more than two years are present and would be happy to have you! We don’t have a level system like others and we instead keep everyone on an equal playing ground so that all members never feel discouraged to interact with one another.
This is our world. We want it to be yours too.
We'd love to have you!

Throw me a DM if you're interested!

That actually sounds fascinating. Unfortunately, I'm new here, so I can't actually send messages. Any chance you could send me one?

I feel that pain. The pace in this one has slowed a bit but it's still ticking along and there's still a host running it so there's hope. :)

I feel that pain. The pace in this one has slowed a bit but it's still ticking along and there's still a host running it so there's hope. :)
I am careful about joining stuff nowadays because I dont want to invest time and passion unwisely...

I've recently (re)joined Fading Flame, which is another fantasy game run in a well developed setting the host has run in before. This game's been going since February and has just hit a point where it's really easy to pick up new folks. Give it a look and see if it's to your tastes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back