• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Voyage of the Damned

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Mortals are such fun creatures. Especially the damned how they scream and beg us for mercy that they won't receive.

Of course there are the foolish ones those that decide they don't want to suffer for all eternity and try for heaven. They make for the best entertainment for my demonic kind.

Every few years I allow them to get on my boat headed for the Vanishing Isles. I take you sorry lot island to island until we reach the gates of heaven.

Each island is more dangerous than the previous. And you mortals must complete a task before heading to the next.

Of course no one ever makes it to heaven atleast not yet. Instead their souls are destroyed and are forced to roam the mortal plane as shades for all eternity never being able to sleep feel as the wind violently tears at you as well as the pain of people walking threw you. Yet you are unable to say anything feeling hungry and thirsty yet never able to clench it. So to those foolish enough to brave the Isles my boat is always opened

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back