• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Voting Thread

Sorry for slowing this down with my few days of delay... But on the bright side, I'm doing something that I definitely don't do every time I see such an interesting little piece of info within a post!

Write-In~

#10. Investigate the seemingly-dead Twi'lek, meanwhile thinking in the back of your mind what to do in regards to dueling.

It's okay Tmoze =). Take your time to do what you need.

Sorry for slowing this down with my few days of delay...

You absolutely did not slow it down. That was my fault. Real Life got in the way of me updating sooner, most prominently a good friend of mine leaving the country today so I was spending lots of time hanging with him  ^3^   Anyway, onto votes.

What do you do?

1. Duel aggressively
  2. Duel wisely
  3. Duel cruelly
  4. Duel fairly
  5. Duel in a reactionary manner
  6. Write in~

Last edited by a moderator:
It's already gone this direction, soo...

#6. Team with the Twi'lek and duel wisely against the Corellian

(Even though I know full well dueling wisely right now would be uncharacteristic of how aggressive an entrance that was.)

Oh now you wanna team up? <_< After you've already attacked both >_>

It does, Onee-Chan... The dark side does have rules... It's why I didn't want involvement in an already-active duel... The only reason you haven't seen the rules of the dark side is because you never let anyone show you those rules...

Eh? You willing to?

Eh? You willing to?

A few, but you don't deserve to be graced by all the rules you've chosen ignore.

Though the big three are as follows.

One must have a motive. Without motive, one is nothing but a shadow hiding behind a light-covered shell.

One must, with only one exception, state their motives clearly and concisely where requested or implied as important. As the sole exception, one may falsify or not attest to their motives should they be benefiting of individuals that do not include themselves.

One must not stray from their motives for anything but another form of said goals. A person who abandons their motives for something less is naught but scum of the dark world, and one who abandons for something greater is merely a false hero of the light.

Very important rules for those of the dark side of life. Though not exactly applicable to the 'villains' as they're called, as they're not truly representative of the dark side as a whole.

For the specific dimension for which we speak though, there is the Sith Code. Explains how passion is strength, and that peace is naught but fantasy. I don't follow that code though, as it's a code that limits ones' potential as a true being of the dark side. Contaminates ones' motives with the motives of the corrupt scum at the top of the Sith pyramid.

What do you do?

1. Egg the twi'lek on
  2. Take the kill for yourself
  3. Let them do as they wish
  4. [Cunning] Convince them the kill wouldn't be smart
  5. [Persuade] Talk them down from the kill
  6. Attack the Twi'lek
  7. Write in~

#4. "Killing someone as petty as him would bring shame to the Twi'lek name. Though I suppose early retirement wouldn't hurt them much, so do as you wish. Better safe than sorry with filthy weasels such as them."

How do you reply?

1. "Yeah - do you want to duel?"
  2. "Yeah - do you want to team up against someone?"
  3. Say that you were going to duel bots - on your own.
  4. Say that you were going to duel bots - ask if she wants to join.
  5. "No - I was going to check out the slaves"
  6. "No - I was just passing through"
  7. Write in~

Now that I'm actually home, I can format properly :3

How do you reply?

1. "Yeah - do you want to duel?"
  2. "Yeah - do you want to team up against someone?"
  3. Say that you were going to duel bots - on your own.
  4. Say that you were going to duel bots - ask if she wants to join.
  5. "No - I was going to check out the slaves"
  6. "No - I was just passing through"
  7. Write in~

Now that I'm actually home, I can format properly :3

Bwahaha

What do you do?

1. Check on the collapsed Twi'lek
  2. [Medicine] Help the collapsed Twi'lek
  3. Join Kee'yn and Ledknet's duel
  4. Challenge Dex to a duel
  5. Challenge someone else to a duel
  6. Write in~

Bonus!

Please offer a name for our protagonist! (Feel free to offer a gender, too, but you don't have to).

1. "You're worried about the Twi'lek over there, aren't you...? I'm also concerned for them..."

Also, a name offering... Ayoz'nacru. As for gender... I suppose female?

I semi-combined the names. And yes I know I've been rather lax on updating. I am apologetic about that. I think that I'm going to edit the expected update time: Expect an update every second day - but if we get lucky it will be every day. Yeah?

Also the example dialogue below won't be what's actually said. It's just an example of the tone. Feel free to suggest dialogue for any of the given tones?

How do you challenge him?

1. Aggressively - "Fight me."
  2. Provokingly - "I bet you won't win."
  3. Silently - Gesture to the ring, cock an eyebrow.
  4. Politely - "Hello. Would you like to duel?"
  5. [Flirt] Charmingly - "Care for a duel?  :smile3:  "
  6. Deceptively - Offer to secretly gang up on Taeel with Dex.
  7. Write in~

"Get into the ring with me you piece of sh*t! I'm gonna f*ck you up, right here, right now."

It's okay. I don't imagine I could continually do a story where I didn't know how it'd end. I imagine it's difficult writing up new directions basically every vote.

"Get into the ring with me you piece of sh*t! I'm gonna f*ck you up, right here, right now."

It's okay. I don't imagine I could continually do a story where I didn't know how it'd end. I imagine it's difficult writing up new directions basically every vote.

I'm gonna count your vote as a "#1" with a suggestion for dialogue.

Also thank you for the understanding «eh heh»

I second this. Except I think it needs a little referencing to the fact it's 2v1. I don't know what I'd add though, it's difficult to change what you've got without screwing up the flow of it.

I also second this. And third it. I know the difficulties of coming up with new ideas all the time, because I write characters and create plots for a potential manga in my spare time.

Sorry this took so long <_<

Okay this is a multi-parter again(?). I'm gonna need A, B & C and a number for each of them, please.

How do you fight?

1. A. Your weapons:

Force heavy
  2. Lightsaber heavy
  3. Balance between Force and 'saber
  4. Write in~

[*]B. Tell Taeel:

1. Nothing - let them fight their own way
  2. How to fight - pick from below or write in~
  3. Something positive to calm their mania
  4. Something to heighten their mania
  5. Write in~

[*]C. Duelling in a manner that is:

1. Aggressive
  2. Wise
  3. Defensive
  4. Cruel
  5. Fair
  6. Write in~

Mm. Mm. Mm. Jaye, did you feel the spark and sass in that post? Now that's a Sith I can behind.

A. Force Heavy

B. Something to heighten their mania

C. Aggressive. Let's blow this whole arena up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back