Voting/OOC Chat

Successfully turned down my inner Red Cyclone and I rolled a 1

*Sigh*

Option one, rolled a one.

You'd be in trouble if White hadn't managed to actually win the Instinct Check. A successful Instinct Check will overwrite Critical Failures. The luck in here is seriously in flux.

1484518520894.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Option #2.

Niles suplexed a Grimm just because he could. Also Grimm Mask: Gorilla. I'm half-expecting a Cheetah Mask, Eagle Mask, Mantis Mask, Octopus Mask and a Tyranny Mask. To those that know the reference, I respect you.

Hint: Triple O.

http://imgur.com/a/Tn9KV

Option #2.

Niles suplexed a Grimm just because he could. Also Grimm Mask: Gorilla. I'm half-expecting a Cheetah Mask, Eagle Mask, Mantis Mask, Octopus Mask and a Tyranny Mask. To those that know the reference, I respect you.

Hint: Triple O.

http://imgur.com/a/Tn9KV

SIC-Kamen-Rider-OOO-SaGoZo-07.jpg

I'm a big fan of the OOO SIC forms, Goliath would sort of be a good reference for Goliath Mask's proportions and BALK. 

Rolled a 2 for option 1. As much as I'd like to see Niles suplex an Ursa, weapons will probably be useful in the future.

Majora's Mask came to mind while reading that post.

One post remains and we'll be done with Chapter II. I'm still surprised that White actually managed to roll the Instinct Check to be honest. Anything I should note about the writing thus far or questions that need answering?

1484533274649.jpg

"Khajiit has wares, if you have coin."

Alright, opening week is over so my extended hours are back to normal. (Also had to PvP hardcore for a FFXIV event).

Grand Blue Imouto.png

B E S T  G I R L

Anyways, I'll have a post up because I totally forgot that we had three votes for Option 1.

I originally intended to post on Friday, but I went on a Next Order binge. Unfortunately, we've lost the Source editor so embedding Youtube videos like I used to is impossible now. I chose that particular singer because she sounded eeriely similar to Casey Lee Williams. She's even done some covers of RWBY songs because some fans pointed it out to her.

1485832342303.jpg

I almost wish that I had saved that Fire Emblem image for now, on a side note.

At least Kizu even happened at all. The images are useful for breaking up text though, plus they go hand-in-hand with RWBY's rampant color theming.

@Lucem Tenebris

Bingo. Pyrrha could also be compared to Cordelia if you think about it. Sonnet's not a romance option though.

Sonnet.png

Users who are viewing this thread