Voting/OOC Chat

I'll be able to be pleased about it when Kizu Part 3 is subbed and Owari Part 2 is airing >3>

Part 3 will probably release around May, since the other Blu-rays came out after a few months. Owari was announced last year, so Shaft might work on that when they wrap up Fate/Extra.

Owari is coming out sometime this year, but I forget which season. I'm mostly waiting for that one, though, I bought and read Kizu already because I didn't wanna wait for the whole trilogy to come out ~_~

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, 'petulant child' is my middle name and I won't be satisfied until I HAVE IT ALL, THE WHOLE WORLD.

except for off season, i can wait for that

Naw, 'petulant child' is my middle name and I won't be satisfied until I HAVE IT ALL, THE WHOLE WORLD.

except for off season, i can wait for that

Reminder that we'll never ever get:

• HakoMari animated in any form.
  • G-Senjou no Maou animated in any form.
  • Any of the 'What a Beautiful' series in animated form.
  • Spice and Wolf Season 3.
  • Panty and Stocking S2.
  • Crest of the Stars remake.
  • Fate/Extra Zero.
  • Fate/Strange Fake animated in any form.
  • Fate/Prototype ever getting anything other than a teaser trailer.

On the upside, however, we're living in a timeline where Zaregoto got OVAs, Fate/Apocrypha gets animated, and Full Metal Panic finally gets a new season.

EDIT: Option 2 locked in, post coming tomorrow.

• Fate/Extra Zero.

In this strange bizzaroverse we live in where Fate/Extra and Apocrypha are getting animated in the same year I'm not ruling any Fate stuff out anymore.

i just want my strange fake adaptation dammit

Reminder that we'll never ever get:

• HakoMari animated in any form.
  • G-Senjou no Maou animated in any form.
  • Any of the 'What a Beautiful' series in animated form.
  • Spice and Wolf Season 3.
  • Panty and Stocking S2.
  • Crest of the Stars remake.
  • Fate/Extra Zero.

A lot of unexpected adaptations and continuations have been getting announced lately, so there still might be some hope for these.

A lot of unexpected adaptations and continuations have been getting announced lately, so there still might be some hope for these.

HakoMari author on the english translation:

• "Just signed the contract for the English release the other day and they have already announced it. The response of the English-speaking readership is really amazing! I don't get as many replies even when announcing a new series..."
  • "To all publishers planning to expand to an international market! Why don't you have a little chat with an international celebrity like me! Well, let's not talk about national sales, though... "

*sob*

L-lots of h-hope, yeah.

HakoMari author on the english translation: "Just signed the contract for the English release the other day and they have already announced it. The response of the English-speaking readership is really amazing! I don't get as many replies even when announcing a new series..."

" To all publishers planning to expand to an international market! Why don't you have a little chat with an international celebrity like me! Well, let's not talk about national sales, though... "

*sob*

L-lots of h-hope, yeah.

Hope only dies if you let it. Never stop believing.

1484518978332.png

And the next post is up - keep in mind that we're only on the first third of this chapter. I never did say we'd only have one Combat Phase per chapter after all.

Rolled a 14 for option 1. I hope that I'll start getting notifications from here after the site updates.

1487012452362.gif

Last post before the site update is up - hopefully it won't take that long. And hopefully, the change back to BBcode won't destroy the formatting on my posts. 

Well, the change back to BBCode didn't destroy my posts that badly, though it seems like I'll have to do some housecleaning sooner or later. We're at two votes for Option 1, so we just need one more vote to lock it in and proceed to the next story post.
1487012452362.gif
(Official Merchandise lol)

Users who are viewing this thread