Voting/OOC Chat

[COLOR=#789922&#13]>Implying the luck wasn't used up when the first Combat Phase got two 19s and a 20.[/COLOR]

Just waiting on a vote or two to confirm Option 1 before I post.

That's probably part of it. I get the feeling that I'm channeling Qrow's Semblance into my rolls.

We only have one more failure before it's game over, right?

Well damn a higher number wasn't the best last time then...and well seems as though neither of the choices I make will make a difference :P

Option 2. 

Either of the 3DS games are pretty good and probably the new norm for the series.

can i emulate those?

2 hours ago, Lucem Tenebris said:

There's four new games planned for release, so now is a pretty good time to get into the franchise.

yeah, the Gaiden remake hype is the reason for my renewed interest in the series.

can i emulate those?

yeah, the Gaiden remake hype is the reason for my renewed interest in the series.

If you don't have a 3DS, you can emulate the newer Fire Emblem games pretty easily.

I'm looking forward for the remake, but the untitled Switch game is what I'm interested in. I'll definitely be buying the system now.

If you don't have a 3DS, you can emulate the newer Fire Emblem games pretty easily.

I'm looking forward for the remake, but the untitled Switch game is what I'm interested in. I'll definitely be buying the system now.

Oh boy, I hope they finally reveal Zeke's mysterious backstory. Even after all this time, I still have no idea who that guy is. I'm not really sold on Fire Emblem Warriors though - it's a Musou game isn't it? Fate/Extella just came out and there's still Berserk to look forward to as well. But yeah, the untitled Switch game is likely a main series title so that'll be nice. It'd be cool if it was an Awakening-esque game set in Jugdral - that setting needs more love.

Oh boy, I hope they finally reveal Zeke's mysterious backstory. Even after all this time, I still have no idea who that guy is. I'm not really sold on Fire Emblem Warriors though - it's a Musou game isn't it? Fate/Extella just came out and there's still Berserk to look forward to as well. But yeah, the untitled Switch game is likely a main series title so that'll be nice. It'd be cool if it was an Awakening-esque game set in Jugdral - that setting needs more love.

I've forgotten a lot about Zeke, but I remember liking him in Shadow Dragon. Warriors caught my eye, but I'm not really sure what to expect from it. It's Nintendo's second Musou, so it'll probably be close to the Zelda game. If I do decide to buy it, I'll likely wait until I'm finished with Berserk.

I think the Switch game will be pretty close to Awakening's style. It saved the franchise from death, so I don't think the developers will want to stray too far from what sells. I'm just glad that Fire Emblem is coming to a home console after so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. As much as I want to become EMIYA. 2.

Rolled three...

why is this happening

Option 2 was a Bad End, should have been pretty honest tbh fam desu. Also, note that one of the tags for this was henshin. Though, just because Niles gets some fancy non-Semblance powers, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll stop being a scrub (lol).

Good thing Goliath Mask ignores one failure per Combat Phase. I have a premonition that it'll end up being the go-to transformation for Volume 1. 

Users who are viewing this thread