вооɢᴇʏмᴀɴ

Yo folks, long time no see: how's it going?

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I need that Venn-Glenn bromance in here.

[/QUOTE]
xD

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Doing alright. Just getting some back work done. During down time... I decided to work on something. >w>
Mm, I get where you're coming from: even when one has free time you can easily fall into some sort of work (Though hopefully this is much more enjoyable/satisfying than regular work). Happy to hear you're hanging in there.

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Anna and Rob might indeed make an appearance, but I've got a few other characters on the backburner I'd consider bringing in instead. Might save the Koehler kids for the next iteration of sS, if that's something you're still interested in doing at some point- we'll see.

clarinetti said:
Mm, I get where you're coming from: even when one has free time you can easily fall into some sort of work (Though hopefully this is much more enjoyable/satisfying than regular work). Happy to hear you're hanging in there.
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Anna and Rob might indeed make an appearance, but I've got a few other characters on the backburner I'd consider bringing in instead. Might save the Koehler kids for the next iteration of sS, if that's something you're still interested in doing at some point- we'll see.
Do eet. New characters~

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
-shamelessly plugs in characters from sS- >O>

But, now I'm curious on what you're interested in making... and I realized I actually hadn't touched this thread all day. x 3 x
Got to keep the hype alive: still waiting for that Crowley/Venn action to get going XP

I promise, that's the last sS reference I'll do... except in the unlikely event that it does indeed come back to life.

As for characters, I want to wait until more details are given regarding races/ story before confirming anything, but one of my first thoughts was having a supernatural family (Probably shape-shifters or shaman-esque magic users) with adopted human kids and/or a spirit hanging around.

Shaaamaaaans. I think that'd be a cute idea though. I love family characters. ;;A;;

And don't worry, there's going to be a plethora of sS references.

@clarinetti

I actually don't have a timeline for the time being. I want to refine and make sure that my setting and plot is on point for what I want for this thread. It will be sort of open ended with plot that will open up depending on the actions of the characters. For the time being, I say shoot ideas and what not. Maybe, I can incorporate them in the story and what not to trigger plot moving?

@Scylla

What sort of thread do you have in mind?

EDIT:: And, on top of that, what kind of information compelled you to make a thread like mine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an ordinary one. The weird western RP idea always interested me. It'll be on another site, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scylla

.... eh... I am not keen on letting my interpretation on races be used by other people. I put a lot of time and research into them. And, the plot is not western to let you know. It is actually a small town with a dark secret sort of deal taking place in modern time. And, that's another thing i can't let you have since I am putting my time and effort to create an overreaching plot for users to work towards.

I'm sorry, but my answer is no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back