• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★☆ Voltron Search ★☆

Pando Chan

tumblr_pchjrahFRW1v3nise_500.gif

Why hello there~ This is of course a voltron search thread, ever since I saw the movie a couple of days ago I've been craving a role play and having plenty of epic feels ~ And if you give me one you'll be making my day. : 3 Feel free to call me Pando or Nate by the way, I'm 23 years old and from California so look below for more details, eh?

Let's cover a few basics!

Rules!

The most important rule. Work with me. I have a habit of taking the lead in working out plots. But even so, I don't want to be the only one contributing. It's nice to have a partner who contributes.
I prefer male slash / yaoi over anything else. Just so you know. That being said I will consider Het or fem slash as well if you can convince me or if we're doing one of each. Though if you have a female oc please do not making them a cardboard cut-out stereotype.
I usually prefer to role play over threads and when I do - I also like pretty posts. But hell - right now, you may very well convince me to do pms. I will not under any circumstances role play over ims, but I love chatting over them.
Remove all sticks from your a** before contacting me! Forget the first rule, this is most important. Seriously people - I said it before, I want this to be laid back. Canons and characters will be played to the best of my ability, but I'm not perfect. And likewise, don't ditch me if I make a mistake or do something wrong. Tell me.
I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what I mean when I keep saying 'laid back'. Well, I'd say - for me, it's 2-3 decent sized paragraphs a post with an inspired post every now and then that's longer. But don't worry, I will always do my best to give you something to respond to.
Also, I'm totally down to do AU universes, add ABO elements, have our own characters, etc. So just let me know if you want to do something like that. ( :

Okay. I think that's about it. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me here or pm me. Now onto the fun part ~ The pairings! ♥ is crave and ! is idea, yeah? Also, I'm totally open to including Omegaverse in these!

Pairings!

Lance + Keith ♥ (Omegaverse!)
Keith
+ Shiro
Keith + Blade! OC
Shiro + Keith
Shiro + Adam

Lance + OC ♥ (I've got an idea and an OC.)
Shiro + OC
Keith
+ OC
Hunk + OC
Sendak + OC
Lotor + OC
Allura + OC /Preferably fem slash. We can talk about it.

OC Paladin + OC Civilan
OC Paadin + OC Galra
OC Blade + OC Paladin / Galra

Suggggessst! : ]

Last edited:
if you're still looking I would love to do some Shiro and Adam, and even add Keith and Lance in on the side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back