• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron, RWBY, and more MxM

Ghost Orchid

Kahn of Outworld
Roleplay Type(s)
Kahn's Search
Hi guys! It's Kahn, nice to meet you. I'm here searching for some fun fandom role plays which I hope you'll want to do with me. My time zone is PDT, or pacific daylight time. I am usually busiest Monday through Thursday, so please don't take it too personally if I haven't replied during those days. I may be new to this site, but I've been role playing for about 5 years now? Feel free to send me a PM any time you're interested, or for any inquiries.

Important things to note:

• I know that it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I personally will only role play as an original character. I feel like I can get far more creative with a blank character than I would with a pre-existing character. It's a personal preference of mine. My partners are not expected to role play as a canon character if they don't want to. You may play as an OC too if you want.
  • I am only accepting MxM (M// or something) requests at this time. I am willing to do MxF only if I am in the female role.
  • I would say I usually try to match my partner's post length, but east individual post should at least be one good sized (5 sentences) paragraph. I'm not too picky when it comes to grammar or spelling, but your post should not be difficult to understand. I know we all get writer's block from time to time, and that's okay! Quality is always over quantity.
  • I really like to talk OOC, so let's go crazy over our character! If this isn't really your style, then perhaps we won't make good partners.
Fandoms:
Fandoms with asterisks next to them are what I am currently craving and will love you for if you're interested in it.​

• Pokémon (as trainers or as Pokémon from the mystery dungeon series)
  • *RWBY
  • Final Fantasy Series
  • *Fire Emblem Series
  • The Avatar series (not the blue people)
  • *Camp Half-Blood
  • *Voltron (Note that I am not caught up)
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • *Miraculous Ladybug
  • Fairytail
  • Young Justice
  • *Seven Deadly Sins
  • X-men
Currently the plots I am craving:
Once Dead Ver. I
A Voltron Role Play
eXhULKY.jpg
As a consequence of Honerva's tampering with time and space, the fabric of Caelan's universe was violently torn apart and destroyed. Although he should have died along with his reality, Caelan did not. The distortion of his timeline sent him into another dimension, but as a result, it irreparably damaged his body. He was recovered by a group of native ancients who foresaw these events, and planned to alter the course of history. He was given cybernetic enhancements, and a mission by the ancient ones to go back in time and prevent Honerva's machinations from happening. Now with no prior memories of his past, Caelan reawakens in the world as a revenant of hell who will stop at nothing to destroy everything in his path to accomplish his ultimate goal.

ver. II
The Halconians were a race of powerful beings that lived many millennia ago. Their species thrived on an ancient form of raw quintessence that gave their bodies capabilities to manipulate magic. As a result of absorbing large quantities of this form of quintessence, they were known to be long-lived and characterized by abnormal growths on their heads and lower lumbar. These growths could be called "horns" or "tails". Some were even known to sprout "wings" of sorts. Their planet was eventually blown apart by the unstable amounts of quintessence at its core. The Halconians were wiped out from existence, and disappeared from history. Well, except for one particular Halconian. In present time, an atmospheric interference from a dead planet forces the Paladins to land. Discovering remnants of a past civilization, our heroes investigate. They would come across a strange chamber sealed in the heart of the ruined city. Inside, they find a slumbering Halconian suspended in liquid quintessence, which Pidge notes, is what the alien is sustaining itself on. The dead planet would eventually attract a Galra ship.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back