• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron RP??

Meme Machine

*always screaming* DES PA CITO
Hey there! It’s Meme Machine. Recently I’ve had a massive craving for some Voltron RPing, and I would love it if some of you wanted to join!

Because I really like Allura and was sad when she died, but also think Lotor is cool (if someone wants to cause drama or make him a good guy, idk) this will take place BEFORE season 8. Lotor is on their side at this point, but if no one shows interest playing him as a character then he won’t be around that much.

I’m looking for the whole crew!! Preferably one person per character, but that can change depending on how many people are interested. Romance isn’t necessary, but if you have a ship between your character and another and they agree to it, who am I to say no!

Allura: thirteen thirteen

Shiro: Espy-Ninja Espy-Ninja

Matt:

Pidge:
Lycoris Lycoris

Hunk:

Lance:
Taken by ME!! I love Lance.

Keith: Sophrosyne Sophrosyne

Coran:

Lotor:

The characters would also RP their respective lions, but it’ll mostly be fighting on the ground so ALL can participate or be meeting other aliens.

I’m curious to see A) who responds to this B) Where this RP goes! So, let the interest check begin.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah totally! I didn’t even put that in there. No paladin spots may be take by the OCs, and there won’t be any other lions, but an OC is totally allowed.

Oh, yeah totally! I didn’t even put that in there. No paladin spots may be take by the OCs, and there won’t be any other lions, but an OC is totally allowed.
Oh thank you so much! And don’t worry I’m not planning to have a Paladin OC! Actually I had a small idea for a villain alongside Haggar and company if we have it this happen after Zarkon’s death who wants to revive another empire that existed before the Galra Empire and was destroyed by old Voltron. My main OC isn’t the villain but works as a spy on Voltron as she joins as perhaps a strategist only to be like “oh no. I actually care about these dudes and don’t to betray that. That makes things very very complicated.” Anyways if that’s all well and good, I can’t wait to roleplay lol!

Should we make a planning thread or something? Perhaps it will promote the roleplay and allow some discussion! If needed, I’m willing to double as Lotor :)

Yeah! That’s a good plan. We should probably just PM for a planning thread though, it would be easier than a main thread.

I haven't done a group rp before but I'm willing to try! I would be willing to play Shiro
(Though is possible and someone si willing....can Adam be alive for Adashi?)

Yesss Adam can be alive. (Definitely a ship) I’ll put you down if your still interested.

LAST CALL for character claims. If you’re interested in joining after this is closed (11am tomorrow) then we will have to talk it through.

Yesss Adam can be alive. (Definitely a ship) I’ll put you down if your still interested.

LAST CALL for character claims. If you’re interested in joining after this is closed (11am tomorrow) then we will have to talk it through.
Sweet thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back