• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron Rp! Active OcxCanon Double up?

SoftBoiHours

Is this hope or despair?
Hello! So, I've recently become, well, rather obsessed with the Voltron remake on Netflix and as a result, I've found myself wanting to rp it! Anyways, I'm looking for someone who will be fairly active as I've got no life and am on here at least 5/7 days. I'd like to be able to play my OC and I'm perfectly fine if you'd like me to double up and play whoever you need for your character, it would be unfair of me if I didn't! Feel free to post on here or to pm me. I am busy from 5:45am-2:30pm but I am mostly active after those times. Thank You!

I'm.... I'm so tempted oh my god.
I don't have a Voltron OC but I'm sure I could quickly make one?
Do you have Discord?

I'm.... I'm so tempted oh my god.
I don't have a Voltron OC but I'm sure I could quickly make one?
Do you have Discord?
You don't have to have an OC if youd like to just play as a couple of the Paladins, its just that I wanted to play my OC and I know a lot of people usually want to play as their OC. But if you want you can make one! and no, i do not have a discord... do you have anything else?

You don't have to have an OC if youd like to just play as a couple of the Paladins, its just that I wanted to play my OC and I know a lot of people usually want to play as their OC. But if you want you can make one! and no, i do not have a discord... do you have anything else?
I highly recommend Discord, even if not for this RP. It's a great chat client for any type of gaming. :D
Anyway, I don't mind PM! Responses may be a little less frequent though. I'll send a PM!

I highly recommend Discord, even if not for this RP. It's a great chat client for any type of gaming. :D
Anyway, I don't mind PM! Responses may be a little less frequent though. I'll send a PM!
I've had a Discord before and I didn't like it, hence why I'm not on it anymore but thanks anyways!

I don't know what to tell you, other then we could just do it on something else, other than a google doc.

hey there!
I love VLD (clearly), and it's rare to find people looking for Voltron roles.
I haven't done one myself, but do you have any plots with your OC?

you should pm me. ;3

hey there!
I love VLD (clearly), and it's rare to find people looking for Voltron roles.
I haven't done one myself, but do you have any plots with your OC?

you should pm me. ;3
I do have a couple plots but I'll just pm you and we can discuss it then! ;P

Hello! I noticed you posted this a long while back but would you still be interested in a Voltron roleplay? I’n definitely willing to play a canon against your OC and I have one I would love to play! So if you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to rp with you

Hello! I noticed you posted this a long while back but would you still be interested in a Voltron roleplay? I’n definitely willing to play a canon against your OC and I have one I would love to play! So if you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to rp with you
Absolutely! I’m always looking! Just go ahead and send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back