• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Voltron: New Defenders [Closed RP]

It's been years since the end of the war, and though some things have changed, others stayed the same. The paladins have all grown up, and now started families of there own. Though they have each taken their own path, they always stayed close and sill make sure set-aside time to meet up and talk ever so often as a group. Today happens to be one of those times, the whole group was meeting up at Shiro and Adam's house with the kids for one big get together/playdate.

The everyone should be showing up anytime now, so Adam was taking this moment to get Hoshi ready. Hoshi is his and Takashi's little 4-year-old girl and the oldest of the paladin kids. Adam was sitting with her in his lap, she wares wearing a simple purple dress she picked out all on her own and right now Adam was trying to put up her black, white-streaked hair in some pigtails. Her onyx eyes looking out the window, waiting for her friends to show up. Once Adam was once, she would have two, low hanging pigtails on either side on the back of her head. Adam would set her down with a peek to the head. "Alright starlight, why don't you go get some toys picked out?" She nods and runs off to the toy box to get some toys out. She quickly finds her set of toy Voltron lions, knowing they are always a winner.

Adam smiles a bit and as if on cue the doorbell would ring. Adam opens it to find Allura and Lotor holding a small child in her own. "Hello Adam, hope we're not to early." Adam shakes his head and steps to the side to let them in. "Nah, you guys are right on time." Allura walks inside and sets down her own little girl, as she starts to chat with Adam. "Where is Shiro?" She asks looking around for the other man."
((sorry if it's a bit jumpy I'm not the best at starting))

Adam looks over to Takashi and raises an eyebrow as he sees Takashi coming from the kitchen. He quickly goes to look into the kitchen, trying to make sure nothing was on fire or about to be...he can never trust his husband in the kitchen. Nope, Takashi has been banned from ever trying to make anything in the kitchen and it's been that way since they were cadets and he set a microwave on fire....but that hasn't always stopped him before. Seeing no fire he sighs and turns his attraction back to there gust. He snickers a bit at Lotor's joke. "Man you're as bad as Takashi with the stupid dark jokes."

Hoshi would look over when she heard clapping, and upon seeing Avieron her eyes go wide. She squeals a bit and runs over to meet her friend haft way to make them collide into a tight hug. "Avi!" She calls out oh so happy to see her friend after way way way way too long! It is so not right how long it's been since they have gotten a chance to play!

Watching the small girls hug brings a bright smile to Allura's face. It's always nice to see their kids get along so well. "...Sometimes they act like they haven't seen enough other in years even though it's only been less then a mouth." Adam nods in an agreement and chuckles as he adds on to her, "Honestly I think it's cute there such good friends..."

Adam smirks and pats his husband's back. "Don't worry Lotor, Takashi been on earth most of his life and still can't get the hang of it either." What can Adam say, he loves poking fun at his husband, someone has to keep all the fame and adoration form getting to his head right? Though his arm would still slip around the other's waist in the end, keeping an eye on the little girls.

Allura sighs a bit and nods. "Yes...it's nice seeing her play so well with others...though I still want to knew where she picked up that biting habit from..." She was at a lost with that one, honestly, where did she get it from? It's no secret that galra tend to be a tad more violent, but she is 3/4 alltane. This is when she sees Hunk and smiles to him. "Hello Hunk, Shay." After another round of hugs, Adam would take the cake to go put it away in the kitchen after a few words of thanks.

Shay smiles as she goes and sets her own child down. "Why don't you go play with the others?" She says pointing over to Hoshi and Avi.

Hoshi holds the hug just as long and when they pull apart she huffs a bit but didn't really care. She just goes and takes the black lion and then runs over to start playing. After all, she likes black the best anyways.

Avi was running around with the little red lion making "pew pew!" Noises to pretend to be really attacking.

Brie smiled a bit shyly but walked over to Hoshi and Avieron, waving a little. "Hi!" She then picked up the yellow lion to begin playing around with them as well.

Hunk smiled proudly with a smirk, "Bries got excellent taste in lion choices." He chuckled a bit and sighed. "I kind of actually miss piloting those big guys."

Shiro nodded, "I can understand that, but at least it means we havent been in any real danger for a long while now, save for the occasional space pirates."

Hoshi waves back to her and gives her a quick hug before they all go back to play. Hoshi makes her own flying sounds as they run around with the toys. Hoshi then gets an idea and drags out some blocks. "Let make a base!" She starts to build with the blocks, wanting to make a home for the lions.

Allura smiles at the kids and nods. "You ever find it rather interesting that they each pick a different lion?...I don't think I ever have seen the kids fight over a single one....." Allura always thought that was very interesting, how each child just took to the one toy without fighting each other of this or that lion. No, they each pick the same ions each time without complaint. Shay smiles at that and shrugs lightly. "Well, I think Bries just always picks yellow because Hunk flys her."

Adam nods and was about to close the door to keep the cold out when he sees another pare coming over tot he door, this time it's Lance with a toddler on his shoulders."Hey guys!" He calls out and lifts the child from his shoulder to set them on the ground as they reach the door. "Did we miss anything fun?"

Keith walked in as well soon after. "Sorry about that, we took off a bit late, becuase someone was very peculiar about how they looked today." He gave an amused little chuckle to Lance while Baba had already zipped away from the adults and to the rest of his friends, grabbing the blue lion almost immediatly to join in helping to build their base.

Shit spoke up as well. "I will say, it is a bit strange. Hoshi has always loved the black lion above the others." He felt it may have been fate that drew tgem all to different lions, and he could see the little similarities between the children and pilots. It was charming really.

Lance runs a hand throw his hair and smirks. "Hey, I got to look my best for my man~" He winks, ever the flirt after all. He then watches their son go to the other kids and start playing like they were never apart. His rises eyebrow a bit at Shiro. "Wait what are you all talking about?" Adam hums and fills him in. "They're talking about how the kids all like a different lion and have always kept the same favorite...kind of like how Hoshi is always trying to get Keith to take her for a ride in black but never anyone else." Though Adma also marked that up to some favorite uncle action as well, since Keith was always around the most when she was born.

Hoshi smiles as another friend comes in and waves to him. Soon enough she was going to get some more building stuff, like her legos to help make it even bigger and better.

Allura giggles a bit at the kids. "Well....whatever the reason is, I'm sure it will show it's self with time...for now its seems ad though, we might have a 3rd castle of lions one our hands soon enough." After earth as safe and the garla where starting to calm down a bit, Allura and Lotor build a new castle of lions of there own, a mix of alltean and Garla tec.

Literally right after Adam closes the door, there is another knock...he opens it back up to find their last missing space child. Oh, and yes, Adam calls all the paladins (mines Keith) his and Shiro's space kids. Keith was already there before space so he's just that. Pidge smiles to them as she comes in with a tin of cookies. "Hey, sorry we're late...the little guy was being fussy." She looks over to Ryan who was left to carry the baby holder with there 8mouth old.

Ryan bounced the boy gently on his shoulder. "We brought cookies though to make up for it." He smiled gently before wincing as Aaron started tugging on his hair.

Keith smiled. "Good to see you again Pidge! Now we finally have all of us together." He chuckled a bit and pointed at the other kids playing with one another.

Lotor spoke up. "Perhaps in due time, your son could be their green lion. They've already semed to pick all their own favorites." He chuckled.

Not even a couple minutes later, Avieron and Baba got into a little argument over if red or blue was better. Baba stuck his tongue out at Avieron, which soon resulted in the young Galtean biting Baba's hand, not enough to break skin, but still hard enough to hurt.

Last edited:
Pidge goes and quickly hugs the other because she has missed her friends. It's been a bit too long since they have all been abler to get together like this, and it's nice. "Yeah, we waited for way too long to do this.PIdge snickers as she comes inside. "Well, he would complete the set" She looks over at her son and smiles a bit at the idea.

When Arieron bite down Hoshi was the first to go over and tug at her to let go. "Avo no!" She cries out with a huff, not enjoying seeing her friends bite each other. Lance had been the first adult to respond to this fight, and picks up his son quickly enough, bouncing him slightly as he talks to both kids. "Hey, hey you guy no fighting over which lion is better! Also as someone who has been the paladin of both red and blue I can tell you that both of them are just as great as the other...each lion has there own special thing about them...so yeah right is faster, but blue is a lot better in water and freezing tempters....and a bit less temperamental...." Lance really douse love his current lion, but it's a fact, red is a bit more picky.

Lotor sweeper in soon after to scold Avieron. "Avi! Apologize, right now!"
Avi growled a few seconds before she groaned and spoke up to Baba. "I'm sorry."

Baba only stuck his tongue out at her in Lances arms, but when she growled again, Lotor simply sighed. "Avie. Calm down, please."

Avieron did wipe her mouth slightly and nodded to her father's request before Lotor stood and stepped away from the girl to Lance. "Im-im very sorry. I didn't think she would act out to your child." Or any of the paladins kids really.

"I do hope, it'll still be okay for them to play together." He had a bit if a begging look on his face, as if this wasn't the first time he had to talk to a parent about this sort of incident.

Hoshi huffs a bit, letting go of Avi and going back to the 'base' to keep playing. She didn't like how Avi bit Baba! So she would kind of ignore Avi for now, not wanting to talk to her until Baba was happy again. When Baba comes back she will talk to Avi again!

Lance offers a soft smile to Lotor. "Hey it's okay....kids will be kids...." Lance wasn't all that upset and was taking it rather well. "I mean if I could count all the times I and my siblings would fight and bite each other it would be a way to big of a number..." He shrugs lightly and looks at his son's arm. "No skin broke, so you're okay" He kisses the boys head and would go to see if he was ready to be put down or if he wants to be held longer. "Also...I don't know about Altean or Garla kids...but human kids just sometimes having bitting phases? Like...they will have a mouth where they bitting is the best thing ever, my sister Rachel was like then when we were 4 for like 3mouths." Lance by far seems to have the most experiences with small children in their group.

Lotor nodded, now relived. "Thank you." He kneeled down to speak to Avie a final time. "No more biting. Okay?" His voice was gentle, but his stone was still very stern about the situation. "I'm trusting you." He stood back up and turned around to leave back to the other adults.

Baba pointed at the floor, before he simply blew another raspberry and turned back to play with the others.

Now Avie just felt too bad to try and play with them again and simply watched from the side, holding her red lion toy close.

Lance sets the little boy down, messing with his hair lightly before going back to the others, and asking to hold Pidge's little guy. He loves holding babies.

Once Baba was back, Hoshi smiles, and soon they are all playing with the lions in the base they build. Hoshi would look back at Avie and smiles to her, running over to tug her hand lightly. Now that Baba wasn't upset she wasn't mad. "Come play... we need all lions" She tugs at her friend a bit more. "You the hand! I the head!"

Adam chuckles as he watched their little girl try and get all her friends playing together. "She gets that from you"He looks to Takashi with a soft smiling, knowing full and well where their little girl gets her big heart.

Ryan smiled. "Little cutie, ain't He? Oh wait!" He ran out real quick to their car and cane back with a little recording device robot. "I need to get this on video!"

He chuckled as the camera floated around to see Lance and Arron, focusing in on their interactions.

Avie shook her head at first, not wanting to play at first, but with a little more time and Hoshi's encouragement, she stood happily and played with the others a lot nicer this time. "Pew pew! Form Voltron!"
Brie jumped up and down happily as she babbled out. "Mommy! Daddy! I'm leg!"

Last edited:
Lance waves to the camera and tries to get Arron to look at it. Lance waves his little hand to it and Arron looks at the camera with wide eyes, following it with every movement. He giggles a bit and reaches out for it.

Hoshi wouldn't give up and soon when they were all together it was time! Form Voltron! Hoshi giggles holding up her lion. "I'll form the head!" She says with pride as she places her toy above the legs.

Shay smiles and giggles a bit. "Yes, you're a very good leg!" She calls out to her sweet child. Adam just smiles and goes to the kitchen. "Well, I'm going to finish up dinner." Adam had been making something good for all of them to eat, and it shouldn't take to much longer to cook before they can all eat. He made a nice ham, along with some sides and biscuits.

Shito called to his husband as he already tried to stand up and follow Adam into the kitchen. "Do you need any help--?"

Hunk called as well go compliment his daughter. "The best leg ever!" He clapped a little as well, electing a giggle from Brie before she set her lion down to complete Voltron as a whole.
Baba set down his lion for the other leg, and Avieron hers for the arm, but she friwned a bit noticing Voltron was still incomplete. "Aaawww! No green!"

The camera floated over to Pidge as Ryan spoke. "Hey babe? Think you could help them over there?" He smirked pointing out the green lion was left all alone away from the toddlers and their base.

Adam stops and looks back at Takashi. "Takashi Shirogane you are banned from ever using the kitchen and you know it." He huffs a bit, before turning around to keep walking. After all the times that man set stuff on fire, made a pancake explore of got food stuck someplace in the kitchen, Adam has always kept him from trying to cook. "When it's done I'll call you and you can carry stuff out, but that's it!"

Pidge looks over to the kids and snickers, she didn't nee dot be asked twice. PIdge goes to pick up green and brings it over to the kids. "Hey don't worry! Green was just a bit late!" She then connects gree in as the left arm to complete voltron as a whole. "There! Now you formed voltron! All ready to defend the universe." She sits with them for now, not sure if she will be needed as green some more.

Shiro stepped back and waited out in the living room. "Yes dear."
He had a feeling Adam Might be saw the blackened area around the microwave door and oven.

The kids cheered as Voltron was complete, and he flew around saving little lives and defending theur base from evil!

Avieron smirked while Red made more pew pew noises envisioning a villia n in her head, so defeating them was much more satisfying. "We beat the witch!" She claspped happily and hugged Red close to her chest.

Oh Adam found it.....and he would he yell at his husband for that later. For now, though he just bites it tung. Nope...he will deal with that later since thankfully he doesn't need the oven at the moment.

As they play Hohsi would grab some 'bad guy' toys and set them up for everyone, so they can knock them over as they 'beat' the evil villains. Hohsi cheers with the other kids as they win there war! She then takes black and runs over to Shiro, a big grin on her face. "Daddy! Daddy we did it! we beat the witch!" Hoshi holds the lion up with both her arms up high. She was so excited that they won in their little game.

Allura giggles a bit and looks to Lotor. She was happy that their girl started to play so nicely with everyone after a good talking to. "Thank it worked this time?" She asks lightly.

Lotor nodded. "It would appear so. Maybe it just took a little time, since she's around other children she actually likes."

Avieron hopped up and off to show off Allura and Lotor her lion skills. "We beat the witch! I helped too!" Lotor picked her up to settle her on his shoulder. "I'm very proud of you, my little paladin." He smiled over to Allura.

Shiro lifted Hoshi off the ground yo so in her joyously. "You did, and so fast too! I must say, you are the greatest black paladin I've ever seen!" He chuckled and kissed all over her face.

Allura smiles at their daughter and nods. "You where amazing! Look how well all of you worked together! After all the bonds the paladins share is where Voltron's power truly comes from." Both a compliment and a little 'hey you should be nicer to others' all rolled into one. She felt like Lotor was right, it seems like getting a negative reaction to the biting from her best friends might have done the truck.

Hoshi giggles and wraps her arms around Shiro's neck soon nuzzling her face into his shoulder. She loves being held by her dads. Plus hearing her dad called her a great paladin means a lot since he's like the bestest dad and leader EVER in her eyes.

Pidge looks over to Ryan and smiles as she gets up since the battle has been won. "Please tell me you got that?" The sight of all the kids running around to beat evil and then running to there parents was way too cute in her eyes.

Avieron didn't quite catch onto how that was meant to resemble a lesson but smiled anyway and nodded. "Victory!"
Lotor chuckled at how happy she genuinely seemed as a contrast to the bite incident that only occurred a little while ago.

Ryan nodded. "Every minute. It was the cutest thing." He chuckled while the camera focused back on the other families andvtheir kids getting praised as the paladins they were.

Shiro set her down gently, running his hand along the toy lion as he spoke. "Mayne one day, you can pilot the real thing?"
It would be a bit difficult though. The lions, seeing no threat for years, were placed into a sort of protective deep storage. All five stayed in the new Galtean castle of lions, guarded at all times.

Hoshi's eyes go wide, but she quickly nods. "Yeah!!!" She likes the sound of that, of getting to fly the real thing just like her dad and her uncle. She really hopes she will get to one day!

Before much else can happen, Adam peeks his head out of the kitchen. "Well...since the evil is gone, how about we all eat dinner?" He comes out carrying a large lapper of the hame he was cooking. Seeing this Lance would go and offers to help set the table as they get everything ready to eat. He would place the baby back in the car seat holder PIdge had brought and then goes off to help.

Lance goes red in the face when he looks over to Keith. "Keith!" He whines out not seeming happy at all with that little reveal. "Hey! At least I got out of it before my sister!" Lance is the youngest, so that means he beat his older sister out of the kids' table. He's still proud of that fact since they always made fun of him for sitting there.

Hoshi would go over and climbs up into her booster chair and waits. Since most of the kids were still too small to really eat on there own, it's just easier to let them all sit at the table. Adam and Shiro have pulled out Hoshi's old high chair along with some other stuff for the other kids. Hoshi would pat the seat next to her. "Avie! sit with me!" Avir is her best friend in the whole wide world, so Hoshi always wants to sit next to her when they meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back