• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Voltron: New Defenders [Closed RP]

Lotor laughed. "Calm down now Lance. I'm sure we've all had a moment like that in our love lives." He then remembered his own moment. "I mean, the first time, I and Allura met I wanted to kill kill almost everyone in this room." He stayed quite for a solid minute before he spoke again. "But those days are far far behind us."

Avieron smiled as she sat up onto the chair next to Hoshi, smiling wide and happily waiting for her plate of food.

They looked at him and Lance sighs but pats the kings back."Dude... you REALLY need to work on you're humor.... killing people isn't the best types of jokes to make, and they are far from easy..." Lance has been trying his best to help Lotor get earth humor but it's a hard battle. "Also...that humor miiiight not help the b-i-t-e-i-n-g stuff..."

Hoshi smiles and reaches over to takes Avie's hand with glee. Soon enough they have all the food out and Adam and Allura would eat give there kid a plate of cut up ready to eat food.

Lotor gulped and nodded a bit embarrassed by himself. "Right. Right. Ofcourse, I'm sorry." And he then proceeded to drown his sorrows in the food Adam so wonderfully prepared.

Avieron smiled happily and proceeded to almost eat using her hands, But stopped a second and picked up a fork instead to eat more cleanly. She smiled over at her parents as she finally showed a bit if restraint once again.

Allura smiles brightly when Avieron took the fork. "Good job dear! It's always better to use your fork, keeps your hands nice and clean." Allura is starting to think they might need to plan some more playdates with Hoshi....Avieron seems to respond better with her friends around.

Hoshi smiles and thanks her papa before taking her fork to eat. She swings her legs lightly as she munches down on the food in front of her. She smiles at Avreron and takes another bite. She would eat her whole plate and then pushed her plat out. "All done!" She claims nice and proud when she cleaned her plate.

Avieron slammed her plate down in a similar matter. "Done!" Except for the fact that the ceramic plate broke down the middle from the force, electing laughter in the room all together.

That night still held a special memory in Abierons mind only 3 years later, now that she was 6 years old and a little more aware of the world.

Currently she and her uncle Coran stood outside the school that the rest of the paladins kids attended. Avie herself managed to have time away from her practice, lessons, and studying to see her great friend Hoshi once more.

Baba held the door open for Hoshi before he rushed off to go see Keith and Lance. "By Hoshi! See you later!"
Sane with Brie who hugged Hoshi goodbye as they parted ways.

Hoshi waves goodbye to her friends. "Bye Baba, Bye Brie! bye uncle Keith" even 3 years later Keith is still her favorite uncle. After waving goodbye she would spot Avie with Uncle Cronan and runs over to hug her. "Avie!" They would clide into a tight hug, still being the bestest of friends.

Since some odd happenings have been going on, everyone's work has been getting more than a bit busy lately. Today both of Hoshi's dads have to stay late working on the Atlas, so they ask Corran if he could please babysit for a bit until one of them gets off work. Even the paladins are all on call today, ordered to stay on base as much as they can encase of something popping up. Lance has things set up so his Brother will watch there son for the time being, which means they're going to drop him off now. Shay is free for the day so she will be abler to stay home with her child.

Hoshi looks to Coran once she's done with her hug. "Hi, uncle Coran!" She waves to him, her purple backpack with a black lion patch on her back.

Avieron raced forward and hugged Hoshi just as tightly; even lifting her off the ground. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" her voice raised in excitement before she set Hoshi back down. "It's been too long! I love your backpack!" She walked around yo check out the designs.

Coran bowed elegantly. "Pleasure to see you once more, little paladin." Coran had picked up a habit of falling the kids nicknames like littke paladins. Having known the current paladins and their kids so long, they just reminded him too much of eachother.

He stood straight once more and turned around. "Now to home! Shall we?" He then smirked. "It perhaps we can stop by the park first? Get you two some good old fashion vitamin D!"

Avieron smiled and turned to Hoshi, hoping she would agree.

Hoshi squeals a bit when she gets picked up but in a good way. "I missed you too!" When put down she smiles a bit more. "Thanks! papa put it one for me." Hoshi is very proud of her black lion patch on her backpack. If she ever has to get a new backpack, they will have to find a way to get that patch off and onto the new one at this point.

She looks to Croan and giggles a bit. She always thought it was fun how he called them the little paladins. As he turns to leave she would take Avie's hand to hold as they walk, but soon her eyes go wide with joy. She quickly turns to see Avieron with the same excitement. "Park please!" Hoshi loves playing outside in the fall. It's always so nice out and she loves wearing fun hoodies and jackets, and trees look so amazing! Then to top it all off she hasn't been abler to play with Avieron in FOREVER!

Coran smiled as he raced the girls to the nearest park, right next to heavily forested area.

By the time he got there, he was already winded due to earths now cold air and also having aged quite a few 1000 years since the war. "Alright girls. Feel free to play wherever! Just as long as you do not get in trouble, but if you do, you can count on me to be there in a tic!"

Avieron chuckled as she beat Coran to the park and spoke. "We wont!" She then smirked at Hoshi, since the number one thing Avieron was good at was trouble.

Hoshi ran with Avieron and giggles when her friend smiles at her. She then tugs at her friend's hand to bring her over to the playground. "We'll be good!" She calls back and makes a v-line for the swing set. "Bet I can swing higher"! She calls out as she let so of the other girl to run over to the swings that were in the back of the park.

Hoshi would help herself onto the big girl swing and starts to pump her legs to get herself going. She loves the swings since there just like flying. She loves them so much that her dads even put one on the tree in there back yard, Hoshi could spend hours and hours on that things. Once they both get going high Hohsi looks over to her friend. "Let's see who can jump farther!"

Little did they know someone was watching them from the tree line, waiting. As soon as the girls would jump, the sound of a branch snapping would be heard to get the girls attention in hopes of them coming closer.

Avieron pushed herself up into the swing next to Hoshi, smirking and laughed. "Oh you're on!"

It took her a few pathetic minutes to build up a proper momentum to swing before she was going back and forth, and farther back as she kicked her legs out and took in the cold breeze hitting her face before she jumped off the swing and landed a few inches to the edge of the park.

She got up slowly giggling but turned away from the swings when she heard a twig snap in the distance. She ran off soon after following the sound of the twig. Thinking perhaps it was a deer or a rabbit.

Hoshi would have jumped right after her, enjoying the pressies few seconds she spent in the air, feeling like she was flying. She would it the ground just an inch or so behind her friend giggling and she was abler to just about land on her feet before falling over onto her butt. She looks over to her not even caring that she lost this game. Though when Avieron heads to the woods Hoshi quickly goes with her looking into the woods. "What was that?" She asks in a whisper trying to spot anything that could have made the sound.

As they were looking there the witch would smile, using her magic to appear right behind the girls. She smiles. "Well now...." Her voice was cold, making Hoshi jump as she turns to see the witch. Her dad and uncle have told her so many stores.....

Before either of them can say anything the witch take's Avieron's hand tugging her lightly. "Come with me my child..." As soon as she takes Avieron's hand Hoshi jumps using both her hands to grab onto Avie's other hand and tugging her as hard as she can. "NO! GO AWAY!" She screams out as loud as she can' not wanting this woman to take her best friend.

Avieron went farther and only turned back to speak to Hoshi. "Don't know! Maybe it's a rabbit or something!" She excitedly thought about how perhaps she would take it home and keep it as a pet!

Though her smile faded after she looked up at the woman with white hair and strange red marking. Something about her was so familiar, but sadly, Lotor was always too fearful to speak about the witch to Avieron.

The girl pulled forward from Hoshis grip to approach the woman.
Coran followed close behind when he lost sight of the girls and practically leapt from his spot to save Hoshi and Avieron.

Hoshi refussed to let go, and instead got tugged with Avieron. The witch then uses he magic to teleport all of them away, deeper into the woods. They were gone before Coran would even have a chance to reach them.

In their new location, the witch looks down at the girls and smiles to Avieron. "My child..." She spoke softly as she uses her other hand to cup the girl's face to get a better look at her. "My you look so much like my son...."

Hoshi looks at her with wide eyes, and once Again tugs her friend's hand as hard as she can. "GO AWAY!" Sadly they are far too deep into the woods for Coran to have any chance at hearing them. Her eyes are wide and she can feel her body starting to shake, but she refuses to leave her firend behind.

Avieron eyes widened and she smiled a little. "You know my dad?"
She was focused on this woman for a few minutes.
She soon was pulled from her thoughts before she yelped in pain of how hard Hoshi was pulling her and ripped away from her grip, even baring fangs. She was mad, she always hated when people tried pulling her around. "Whats wrong with you?!"

She glared for a minute before she looked back up to the woman. "You look . . . . Altean. Do you know my mother too?" She tilted her head, in curiosity.

Coran took off running deep into the woods, the adrenaline pushing him firward ignoring the branches snapping and hitting him. He soon pulled out his communicator and spike in. "Keith! Allura! Come in! Please!"

On cue, Keith motioned Allura over to the communicator while Coran patched him through everything. Keith's eyes widened and he pulled Allura to their lions. "The girls, they're somewhere in the woods on Earth. Haggar has them!"

Hoshi's eyes were wide with fear and worry as Avire pulled away from her. She was at a lost for words because this isn't good! She's seen the purple tinted scares on her dad's side form the witch...she's heard the stories, she knows how bad this woman is.

She smiles and kneels down closer to Avieron."Yes, you father is my son..." She spoke lightly, her grin growing. "Now come, child, it's time for us to leave." As she starts to stand back up Hoshi runs and shoves her as hard as she can. yelling "GO AWAY, WITCH!" Hoshi then turns to grab Avie's hand again, but before she can do anything more Haggar would pick her up, holding her high by the back of her hoodie. She stands up, holding Hoshi high up with a growl. "You little brat....."

Allura's eyes go wide at Coran's words and she's running to her lion as fast as she can. she yells back in fear ." Coran where are you!? Where did she take them!" Allura goes into blue as fast as she could. She can't lose her baby...she can't let that witch take her baby!

Before they can take off they would get a call from Adam. Turns out Haggar had a plan, there was a large fleet of priests and other strat garla coming at earth, attacking. They would need voltrons help to keep them at bay.

At first, Avieron couldn't help but feel excited to go somewhere new. "Where are we going?" but instead, she reacted in a new sense of fear the second that Honerva grabbed Hoshi and now she tried pulling her away.
"N-no! Please put her down!" She started hitting at Honerva's legs with all her might, but still to no evail.

Coran was running through the woods still, ignoring the growing pain in his legs. "They're somewhere in the woods, I'm sending you coordinates right noe of the area. In the meantime I'll try to find them!"

Hunk sent in the coordinates to the whole of the area before he hoped into his own lion to prepare for battle. "Looks like we have company! And from the Games? What has Haggar been doing for the past couple years?"

Shiro was already preparing the atlas for a second launch, about to contact Lotor only for his signal to get scrambled and rejected. He spoke into a communicator. "Allura? What's going on, I can't get a hold of Lotor."

Hoshi starts flaring, kicking and swinging her arms to try and get away, yelling for freedom. "PUT ME DOWN!" She tries her best to kick the witch, with no luck. The witch just looks own at her own granddautaor. "Come now child, no reason to care for such a fragile thing." She looks at Hoshi who was trying so hard to get away. "This is just pathic." She uses her free hand to grab onto Avieron's hand and tugs her to the side. "Time to leave this disgusting planet for good."

Lance and pidge got into there lions as well and he looks to Keith. "Keith you and Allura find the girls, we'll help hold off the attack!" Lance took off as soon as he got in, not wanting to waste any time. PIdge huffs getting into her own lion and talking to hunk. "I don't know Hunk, but she must have been keeping tabs on us to know about Avieron and Hoshi..."

Allura was already in the skies as she was getting the coronets from Coran. Hearing Shiro she bites her lions. "Haggar took the girls! She's where in the woods with them...If you can't get in touch with Lotro then she must not want him to know...this has to be some evil plan or something." Her brain was running a mile a minute trying to think of all the things Haggar could want with her baby.

As Keith would get into his own lion he would feel it calling to him, like it wants to tell him something.

Shiro tried again too many times, but slammed his fists down on the control panel. 'Fuck. We're just going to need to leave him out of the loop." He could only imagine the kinds of trouble that could get them into as well.

Keith headed out getting closer to Earth. "We're gonna have to cloak in order to avoid Haggars sight."

Avieron was on the verge of tears as she tried pulling away from Haggard grip. "No no! I don't want to go! Please!" She then tried biting at Haggard hand. "I don't care if you're my grandma! Let me go!"

She hisses as she feels the bite and just tugs the girl harder. "Stop that! " Her eyes glow a bit as she yelled. At this point she was getting fet up with all this.

At this point Hoshi slips out of her hoodie, falling to the ground. She hops back up and grabs at Avie's hand, trying to help tug her free. "GO AWAY, YOU STUPID WITCH! We're staying here!" She yells back, even with her shaking body she tugs at her friend with all her might. This just gets Haggar mad, yanking Hoshi back up by her shirt, causing another scream. "You BREAT! Who do you think you are! I should snap your neck right here and now." Her voice is lowered to a low hiss. Hoshi felt a chill run down her spin....she wants her dads...She wants to make the witch go away!

As Keith talked the lion would start to take control, masking it's self as he starts to fly faster, not listing to Keith anymore. She would, however, flash an image of a star into Keith's mind. Allura watches and fly faster to keep up, cloaking herself. "Keith? where are you going!" Allura asks him not sure why he is changing course so quickly.

Avieron groweled and snapped yelling another rage filled no, as her claws came out and slashed against Honervas leg, deep enough to bleed."

Keith was trying all his controls to no avail. "I don't know! Black just started going on her own! She's not listening to me, I dont-- know what she's listening to!" He gasped a bit when the star flashed in his mind and he spoke to the lion. "What are you trying to show me girl?"

He only nodded a bit and spoke into his communicator. "Allura. Just follow along. I think she'll take us to the girls!"
"In the mean time, I think it's best if you tried contacting Lotor."

Allura bites her lip but nods. "Right..." She keeps trying to call Lotor after that. She needs to tell him what's going on. He needs to know...he might be the next target after all. What if that witch is trying to use there baby to get Lotor? She starts to mutter to herself. "pick up pick up!" She hasn't felt this kind of deeply seeded dear in a very very long time. She won't lose her family again!

Honerva growls a bit when she feels her flesh brake and picks up the other girl in the same way. Now she was now holding each of them by the back of there shirts, eyes locked onto Avie. "You should treat your elders with respect." She hisses out with a low growl. She then looks over to Hoshi. "Now...to get rid of you....." She didn't need to drag some brat along with her.

At this point, black was flying fast, right to the woods, and soon enough was looking right down into the trees, and right before them Keith would be abler to hear Hoshi yelling "LET US GO!" Allura's eyes go wide when they hear the small girl's shout being picked up by the lion.

Still nothing could get through to Lotor, blissfully ignorant of the situation before hand, s the druids did a much better than good job hiding their tracks from the main Galtean fleet.

Keith came crashing down to the forested area only a few feet from Haggar and the girls, before the lion let out a roar and allowed Keithout of its mouth, "Haggar!" He called out and sliced at the witches back to male her let go of Hoshi and Avieron.

Haggar hisses as Keith came around, flashing away with both girls, and then showing up behind him. From here she throws Hoshi at him as hard as she can, making the small girl scream as she was chucked at her uncle.

Haggar was about to leave again when a whip was lashes around her arm holding Avieron. "LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER! " She demands as she tugs the witches hand, making the witch hiss. She then sends a plus of magic at Allura which she doughs and then runs at the witch, getting ready to punch her into the face when Haggar flashes out of the way again and then applies to the side.

Keith moved quickly but caught Hoshi before she could've gotten seriously hurt before he pusged her off towards the black lion. "You go to the lion. Now. Well hold her off." Without a second thought, he got up slowly and raised his sword again to slash at Honervas shoulder, but fell to the ground once again as she teleported.

Avieron was still trying to hit at Honervas habd and bit before she looked up. "Mother--!" It was no use as they only teleported again, it hurt Avieron just a little bit ready for the sudden shift but she was still trying hard to get off, at this point she knew it would be hard for Allura to attack without more teleportation and hurting her by accident.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back