• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Voltron: New Defenders [Closed RP]

Hoshi lets out a huff as Keith catches her, but when pushed to the lion she can only watch in fear. The witch still has her best friend. She's scared and shaking, but she can't just run away when that witch has Avieron! She bites her lip, watching with wide eyes as the fight plays on. When she sees her hoodie on the ground through something clicks in her head. "Avie! " She calls to her friend and holds her arms up, trying to show her friend how to get away. Honerva was holding them by there fall jackets....That's how Hosi got away before, by falling out of her jacket.

Allura would use her whip low, trying to get at the witch's feet hoping to knock her over and make her lose her grip. It wasn't doing much good since Allura was also having to dough magic attack at the same time.

Avieron took a few minutes for her vision yo clear up after the teleportation lag and caught on easily to what Hoshi wanted her to do.

Avieron lifted her arms and pulled away so that Honerva was left with nothing but an empty child's jacket as Avie ran and hid behind her mother's leg in safety. She taunted for a minute. "Its over! My mother's gonna beat you up, witch!" Everyone else was calling her that, so to Avie it must have fit.

Keith had his sword against her neck after the long battle. "Call off your strays attack on Earth. Now."

Honerva tried to grab at the excepted girl, but Allura already had a whip around her hand, pulling it away from the child. She was not letting that damn witch touch her child ever again. As soon as Avieron was next to her Allura stood right in front of her, making sure the witch wouldn't have a clear path to her.

With her friend safe, Hoshi would run to the black lion hidden between its claws as the fight goes on. She could still feel herself shaking in fear. Unlike Avie, she knew exactly how dangers that woman is, and how much their lives were at stake.

Honerva was angry, and so distracted by the loss of the child that Keith was abler to get next to her. She growls and lets out a powerful magic plus, that should shove Keith away from her in the way that won't cut her. With that, she would then disappear. She was gone just as quickly as she came. With the witch gone, Allura looks to her little girl, dropping down to her knees to look the girl over. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Once she didn't see any wounds Allura pulls her child into the tightest hug she could without hurting her.

Keith yelled as he was blown back and hisvswird ended up deep into a tree. He slammed his fists against the ground as the lights died down. "Dammit!" He got up quickly to pull his sword out of the tee with a grunt.

Avieron was fighting back her own years as she tried to answer all of her mother's question. "Mother I promise I'm okay! I'm okay--" she hugged Allura back tightly, sniffling into her armor. "That lady . . . She said, she's father's mother."

She leaned back and tilted her head. "Did you know her?"
Keith tensed as ge looked over to Hoshi. "Your parents can tell you about that later, right now, we need to get you both home, and we're going to seriously need to talk to Lotor about this."

He walked off muttering something about how their communication should be back online.

Allura tenses up when asked about the witch. Allura picks her child up, holding her close in her arms. She was about to say something when Keith beats her to it. She nods and peeks her daughters head. "We'll go over this later dear...right now we need to get you and Hoshi someplace safe...and call Coran and let him know you're both safe. " With that allura looks to Keith. "We should bring them to the castle.....they should be safe there and we can inform Lotor at the same time." With that Allura starts to carry Avieron back to her lion.

Hoshi has been watching Keith with wide, scared eyes. she jumped when Keith hit the ground. When he looks over and meets her eyes he would see them filling with tears unwilling to fall just yet. The little girl would bite her lip and then runs out to go meet Keith, gripping onto his leg when he would come closer.

Keith lifted Hoshi onto his shoulder as he boarded up the black lion and took off back into space with her. "Im sorry this had to go down pretty girl."

Once they were farvenough in space he took the time to hug her tight, after how horrific her events had just been. "You're brave, Hoshi. You were so brave tonight protecting yourself and Avie."
He kissed her forehead as they neared the castle.

The other paladins were there as well before Avieron was running straight into Lotors arms out of fear and Lotor instinctoboy hugged her back tightly. "What happened?" Lotor snapped. "I've been getting distress calls all day without being able to answer, and then I get no responses. What happened?!"

Hoshi clings to him as he picked her up. Once they were in space, she hugged him back tightly. She sniffs a bit as she nuzzles into him the best she can. She was scared, really scared...but at least now she has her uncle Keith with her. A few tears slip away as she clings to him, along with a soft hiccup or two. Her body was still shaking a bit, but nowhere near as bad as it was before.

When they get to the castle, Hoshi was still clinging tightly to Keith, not wanting to let go of him just yet. When they get out her eyes quickly start to look for her dad or papa. Until her eyes can find them though, she's sticking to Keith like glue, clinging onto his arm as tightly as she can. As soon as her eyes land on Shiro though, she lets go to make a v-line for him. "Daddy!" She calls out reaching out to him.

Allura would come out of Lion right behind Avieron. She looks at Lotor with worry in her eyes. "....Haggar..." She said with venom in her voice. "Haggar tired to take her and Hoshi....and launched an attack on earth...." The attack stopped not long after they got the girls back. "she ....Lotor.....we have to tell her." She knows why Lotor didn't want to tell their child about Haggar...but now that Hagger seems to be coming after them, they don't have chose. If Haggar is going to come after her, she has a right to know why she's a target.

Shiro fell to his knees and held her tight. "Hoshi. Hoshi, I was so scared I'd lost you." He sniffled a bit and kisses her forehead. "You're here now. It's okay. It's all okay."

Lotors hug on the little girl tightened and he stroked her hair gently before he spoke very sternly. "Absolutly not."

Keith spoke up soon. "With all respect Lotor this isn't something you can just keep in the dark--"
Lotor snapped up. "You mean how I was kept in the dark about that horrible witch attacking my daughter?"
He gently set Avieron back on the floor, who was still very scared and confused.

"She is not to know of her. And that is final." His stare was serious, and it would seem hard to change his mind.

Hoshi sniffs, and starts to cry into her Dad's shoulder. Her hand gripping onto his shirt, clinging to him for dear life. She quickly hides her face into him, not wanting to be anyplace else in the world. She just wants to be with her dad right now.

Allura huffs a bit, watching her husband. "Lotor! We were trying to call you the whole time! All those singles you resized where about this. I was trying to call you, Shiro was trying to call you. You were only in the dark because that witch made it so you couldn't be informed. She planed that attack, and she planned this." Allura was just as stubborn as her husband, and she felt they need to tell Avieron. "She has every right to know why this happening and why the witch was after her....she has a right to know."

As Allura and Lotor start to fight Pidge goes over and take's Avieron's hand, lightly pulling her away from her parents and looking to Hunk for some help. "Hey....how about we go get you a treat from the kitchen...I think you earned it after everything." There is no reason for her to have to watch her parents fight like this. Besides, who knows where this fight will go, and she didn't need to hear any of that.

Avieron looked up at Pidge for a few minutes before she looked back up at her parents. "Mother? Father?"

She couldn't hear what else they would say to eachother as the doors slammed shut. She just stood there, looking at the doors. "Will they-- be okay?"
Hunk leaned down. "They'll be fine, now don't worry. I'll make you some chocolate chip cookies!" He smirked as they walked off to the kitchen, Avieron seemed happier now.

Shiro followed soon after with Hoshi on his shoulders. "We can have a few cookies too, and then we'll go home, alright?" He asked his daughter.

Lotor was animant on his decision. "I will not allow that witch to have any part in my daughter's life. We just need to be more careful! Stricker security, more guards, anything to keep her away."

Pidge smiles as she holds Avieron's hand and they all go to the kitchen. "Come on, you know how good Hunk's cookies are, maybe if you're lucky he will even let you lick the spoon." Pidge was trying her best to keep the girl happy after the shit show she just had to go throw. No kid should ever have to face that witch.

Hoshi kept her arms around her dad's neck, wanting to stay right where she was on his chest. When asked about the cookies she nods. "Yeah..." She sniffes, feeling a lot better now that she was with her dad. She keeps her head on his shoulder as they go to the kitchen. A small smile even comes to her lips as she nuzzles into his chest some now.

Allura steps closer to Lotor placing a hand on his shoulder. "You once told me how much you hated the fact that your father hid your mother's identity from you..... this is not very different from that same idea." She moves her hand to his face. "Lotor....She knew who Avieron is...where she was...she's been keeping tabs on us all this time... and we both know that one failure will not stop her......we owe it to Avieron to explain to her what is going on. She has a right to know why what happened today accorded... If she knows why, and who Haggar is....she will know why she must avoid her at all cost. She will know to fight back." She then sighs looking down. "And besides that...the witch told her...the witch told her she was your... 'mother'...."

Lotor had tensed a bit, from Allura putting her hand upon his shoulder, but he soon calmed as her hand made it's way to the side of his face.

He took in each of her words. The trauma and pain of when he was denied his altean culture at the hands of Zarcon, flooded back and he was now much more aware just how impavtful this was to their daughter. He nodded solomly reaching his hand up to cover Alluras. "I-I understand . . . We will tell her the gravity of this situation." He moved her hand away to kiss her palm gently. "I'm sorry, love . . ."

Avieron smiled happily as she bounced up and down. "Can I please lick the spoon? Can I? Can I?"

Hunk chuckled as they got to the kitchen. "Just this once alright? You too Hoshi!"

Allura offers a soft smile and shakes her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for... you only wanted to protect her... but now, the way in which we must protect her has changed..." She slowly leans in to give him a soft kiss. "For now... let us just go hold our child for a bit..." After the rollercoaster of a day so far, Allura would love to just sit down with Avieron in her lap for a bit and know the girl is safe and sound.

Hoshi's head pops up with Hunks words. "Realy!?" She was so excited! Hunk never lets anyone lick his spoon! Her eyes widen in wonder, seeming to forget why she was clinging to her dad so much at the moment. She's still holding onto his shirt, but her head is out and her mind a lot calmer.

Shiro made a quick save to grab her before she hit the ground. "Woah there! You okay? Got a little too excited there."

Hunk spoke again. "But just this once, okay? A once in the lifetime opportunity." He smirked as he already began pulling out the ingredients for his cookies, happy that the cooks would stock up on human foods every now and then.

Lotor smirked but thought for a moment. "As much as I'd love to see her now. I think it's best to let her be in her friends dare for a little longer." He felt guilty over snapping and causing Avieron to be pulled out of the room so they wouldn't see their bickering.

Allura nods. "Yes...that might be for the best....."As Allura and Lotor wrap things up, another ship would come into the hanger, this time with Adam and Coran in it. Both of them get out quickly. Adam was looking all over. "Where-" Before he can even get anything else out Allura points to where the others went. "They're heading to the kitchen to make cooks..they are both safe..." With that said Adam was sprinting out of the room, still in his flirt suit. He has been out fighting the invasion and that's why he's late.

Coran looks at them, with sadness in his eyes. "Princess...I'm so sorry...." He has twigs and leaves all over him, his always well-kept stash is all out of sorts as well. Allura goes over and gives him a hug. "It's alright Coran...this was not your fault. " Allura would never in a million years blame this on Coran. She knows he would never do anything that would put Avieron in danger.

Hoshi smiles up at her dad and nods. She was fine, she's with her dad after all. As they would all sit in the kitchen, Adam would soon burst in, and goes right over to Hsohis and Shiro, pulling them both into a tight hug. "My baby" Her mutters into the small girls head. Hoshi smiles at him. "Papa!" she puts her own arms around him and feels herself slowly being lifted into his arms along and spun around a bit. "Thank the stars you're okay...."

Lotor came closer and set a hand gently on Corans shoulder. "Coran, perhaps after we get you cleaned up and rested. Please, inform us of whatever or whoever you saw. It's a matter of grave importance." His eyes were cold, since it was obvious they were once again dealing with a great threat. Something that could bring Voltron completely out of retirement and put the entirety of the Galtean empire at stake.

Shiro kissed gently at Adams forehead and cheek, pulling him close into his hold. "We're okay now. We're all okay."

About an hour later, the cookies were done and made, while the girls and a few of the other paladins were able to just sit back and eat, letting the stresses of today fade away.

Coran nods. "Of course..." He sighs a bit and brings his hand up throw his hair, knocking a twig or two out as he douses. "Just give me one tic to get the twigs out...." He knows he needs just a moment to collect himself before reliving that pure fear he felt. He hasn't felt that kind of fear in some time now. The fear of losing a child.

Hoshi ends up getting squshes between her dads, but she didn't care...it's kind of nice right now. Once Adam calms down a small bit he would sit down with Hoshi in his lap for a moment. Over the next hour, they would slowly calm down with the promise of cookies. Hoshi would step away from her dads to go lick the spoon and smiles at Avie. When the cookies come out she was right and waiting for them.

When the cookies would be coming out Coran would have also cleaned up a bit and was ready to talk. He goes to find Allura. "Allura...we should we talk about this with the others as well. Haggar being back means voltron will need to come back as well.

Avueron had a habot of building up a little pyramid with about six of the cookies before she ate them.
At a pint when there was about one cookie left, she split it in half with Hoshi so they could share.

After the whole time they didn't really have time to talk or just catch up on normal things as she spoke in between bites. "So um . . . what's your school like?"

Lotor nodded. "I was thinking the same thing actually." He walked a little away from them to enter the kitchen. "Paladins. I'm afraid we have urgent buisness to speak about. I was hoping to give a little more time just to relieve the stress but, it can't be held back much longer." He held his hand out gently to Avieron. "You too, Avie."

Avieron looked back at Hoshi a bit scared before she got off her seat to hold Lotors hand and walk back down the hallway.

hoshi giggles and would talk to Avie right back. Watching the girls it would be hard to tell that just an hour ago they were scared out of there wits. Now here they are, sharing the last cookie as Hoshi tells Avie about how big her school is and all the kids in her class, and how she sometimes see the other pala-kids when she's in the halls.

When Lotor comes in ever looks to him. Hoshi looks back to her dad as if trying to ask him if things were okay. She has a good guess that this is about the witch....but she wasn't sure what that really means now that they got away.

PIdge and Lance would hop up quickly enough to go with Lotor and Allura. They all knew this was coming, it was just a matter of time.

For the time they had, Avieron went to explain and talk about all the altean lessons on speech and diplomacy she got along with alchemy, but she also talked about learning Galran fighting techniques and history, though Dayak was a bit mean.

Avieron took her father's hand gently as they walked back to the center with Coran and Allura. "Okay Coran. We're all here now. Tell us everything about Honerva.
Avie looked back and forth. Was that her name? The witch that knew dad?

Hoshi walks along with her dads, her eyes keeping looking to her friends, full of questions.

Coran sighs and nods. "Well...After I picked up Hoshi we went to the park...the girls ran off to play on the swings so I sat down on a bench nearby...they jumped off the swings and then for some reason I saw Avieron go by the woods, and Hoshi not far behind....that's when the witch showed up behind them,...I tied to run over as fast as I could, but before I knew it Honerva grabbed Avie and pulled her, form the looks it Hoshi just got dragged along since she was trying to pull Avie away...." He signs and looks down. "That's when I called you all... I started into the woods after them, but didn't have much luck..." He then looks to Keith. "How did you find them so fast?" Coran wasn't complaining, but he honestly was wounder how since Keith just seemed to hone right in on the girls.

Keith spoke up. "I and Allura were the ones to respond, once at the same time stray Galran pirates began an attack on Earths base."
"Coran sent us the general area Honerva and the girls were in, but, something about the black lion pulled me to their exact location."
"From there, we had to fight off Honerva but she dissapeared again before we could attack her full on."

Lotor took in every detail. "She's commanded her own fleets now, as well as knowing our persons and histories. Voltron, is needed now again more than ever." He looked over to Allura. "If we allow Honerva even a small step forward in her plans, she may destroy us all woth a single snap. We must be on high alert."

He stepped Avierons hair lovingly as he spoke, so she would stay calm.

Allura nods. "Agreed....we might not know what her plan is, but we do know it is nothing good...we have to stop her from even completing a single step of whatever it might be..." More so is part of the plan is taking any of there children. "..PIdge do you think you can hack into one of the ships we brought down? See if they have any logs that might aid us in trying to get some grapes of her plans?" Pidge would nod. "I can try," SHe said back offering a determined smile.

As they talk Hoshi would keep one hand gripping tightly at Shiro's pant leg. Adam would also keep a hand firmly on her back to help keep her calm as well. She would look up to Shiro, watching his face as everything is going on. Adam sighs a bit and speaks up. "We should inform the garrison about this as well...let them know she's back and what to keep an eye out for."

Lotor soon lifted Avieron onto his shoulders as he spoke. "As for you, Avie. Let's go to your room okay? Your mother and I have a very important subject to discuss with you."
He reached for Allura's hand and guided his family to Avierons room, whilst mentally preparing himself to talk openly about Honerva and her role in their lives.

Shiro watched them go, a look of worry flashed on his face. "I never liked the idea of Lotor keeping Honerva a secret from his kids, but I understood it too."
He looked over to Adam. "I'm just hoping, things are going to go well from here. Maybe she won't bring much of a fight." It was wistful thinking.

Keith turned away from tgevothers as he got out his phone. "I'm going to need to send out a quick message to the Blade of Marmora. They'll especially need to be cautious with Honerva resurfacing."

Allura gives the best smile she can put on as she takes Lotor's hand and leaves the room with her family. They really do have a lot to talk about. Well, better late then never...and she can already tell it's going to be a very long, long night between the three of them.

Adam offers Shiro a soft smile. "Well...we won't know till it happens...but at least we can be ready now that we know she's back." He reaches his free hand over to holds Takashi's hand and gives it a squeeze. As this goes on Hoshi lightly tugs at his pant leg, holding her free arm up like she wants to be held. Sometimes she just wants her dad.

Lance smiles to Keith. "I'm going to call my brother real quick...I just want to check in with Baba and make sure that witch isn't planning anything else..." Lance doesn't think she was going after all there kids, but he will still feel better when he calls and makes sure Baba is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back