• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron force 2012 meets Voltron Legendary Defender.

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know, I know this is a really odd crossover idea. I just keep thinking about it though! Like I watched the 2012 show and thought it was cool, then fell in love with the new Netflix show. After finding the older one on youtube I just keep thinking how funny it would be if the worlds meet! Like if 2012 Pidge found out they were a 16-year-old girl in the Nexfix one. If Lance sees older Keith with no mullet. Allura sees her other self and finds out how different the lour of Voltron is here.

I just overall think it would be way to fun to try this out to not at least look for someone to join me. I thought we could split the cast of each of them up.
I would also like to add some ships in to make it even better about 'what your dating WHO!'.

At the very least I think it would be funny if even just the cadets from the 2012 show came to the Nexfix one

The one ship I want without a dought is Adam and Shiro. Space dad should get to have a happy ending with the man he loves and no one can convince me otherwise. for the ships, I would highly appreciate if we can each take haft of it.

From Nextfix I can play:
Pidge
Lance
(Shiro or Adam)
Allura

Voltron Force 2012 (I will take more these are just the ones I'm most confident with):
Dan
Hunk

Last edited:
this is one hell of a long shot, but I still think it would be very fun!

I don't know why I'm still posting this but I think it could be hella fun!

I know this post seems odd, but I still really want to give it a shot!

Still holding onto hope that this oddball idea can become real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back