• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vocaloid - Witch Hunt (Gakupo x Luka) pair

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
I'll be playing Luka.
So I played this rp with a friend of mine back then in a site called (TinierMe) and yeah, it shut down.
After re-watching some vocaloid songs again, and I liked to continue the story of this song.
Well since Luka was able to escape and I was thinking of some things that can happen between them.

So yeah, this is pretty much kinda like the summary of the song:
Luka is a witch, but not a bad witch. A good witch. She falls in love with a young prince, Gakupo, as does he fall in love with her. Miku, a priestess, saw Luka and realized that she is the witch they've been hunting. She tells Gakupo this, which leads to them cutting Luka's hair off and tying her to the stakes. Gakupo was upset, thinking that Luka tricked her, and assisted Miku in the process of chanting some bible-shit or whatever to kill Luka. Luka cried, knowing that everybody was blinded by the hate for bad witches, and did not want to fight back. The chanting, however, was doing too much effect and Luka was close to dying. Wanting to survive, she relieved her "true self" (her "witch" self) and flew away, never to return to the town, nor Gakupo.

And here is the song.

Pm or reply here if you're ever interested. xD
I miss vocaloid and Luka is my fave vocaloid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back