• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Viral - Interest Check (OPEN!)

Viral - RP Interest Check

EazyBoven

The Eaziest of all Boven's
Hi guys! So for some brief background knowledge- I orginally had this RP idea, created it and then posted it to RPGateway awhile back. Unfortunately, that site seemed to die out and my idea didn't gain much traction because of that. My idea consists of an apocalyptic universe where a currently unknown, deadly virus sweeps the world resulting in mass casualties and mutations of the average citizen. Sort of like zombies, but I'd like to imagine them much more mutant-like, beefier and deadlier. There will of course be a group of survivors that are left to fight their way through this godforsaken world and do their best to survive.

If people seem interested, when I create the main thread I will go much more in depth with background and descriptions of the world/the infected. I'm looking for a fairly large group, 10-15 people at most. If you are interested, and committed, please aim to post as regularly as your schedule would allow you to. I hope I get some responses because I'd really love to make my idea come alive!

Interested, Was wondering a post apocaliptic rp would show up. Count me in, but i'm still learning to rp so please bear with me.

Interested, Was wondering a post apocaliptic rp would show up. Count me in, but i'm still learning to rp so please bear with me.
Interested!~
interested
hey there! we've been chatting a bit but i'm still interested in this! ^-^
Interested
Interested :horns:
This seems interesting!
This sounds pretty interesting (:
Hi guys!! Sorry for such a late response. I’ve been dealing with a bit lately since I got back from vacation but I will try to have Character Sheets and Main Page up within the next day if any of you are still interested!! And Casmir! I will be posting on Goodnight thread today at some point too, I really apologize for the delay!!

I'm interested as well! I haven't written in a while, but this looks like something fun to start with :') Love me some apocalyptic plots lmao.

Hi guys!! Sorry for such a late response. I’ve been dealing with a bit lately since I got back from vacation but I will try to have Character Sheets and Main Page up within the next day if any of you are still interested!! And Casmir! I will be posting on Goodnight thread today at some point too, I really apologize for the delay!!
Awesome! And of course, no problem (:

No problem! Take your time, and we’re all looking forward to it

Hey guys! Thinking about possibly making a first post today to set the tone for everything since we have a few characters submitted already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back