• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains by Necessity

What do you want for Chapter 3?

• Continuing Main Storyline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash in your Favour

• Give one player-character a big story

• All of the above

• Total voters
I'm not on my computer so I can't tell you off hand, I know cause I made mine have a poll as well, I forgot how though

Also

I fixed the lawyer, now he has a name, I forgot it when I made it xD

Any other characters you need while I'm at it

LeviathanL said:
@las0r0o7 @Dethrix
At some point in time I will need a journalist and a mayoral candidate, both morally good civilians. There is no rush, though. Still thinking what I want to do for Chapter 3.

las0r0o7 said:
I'm not on my computer so I can't tell you off hand, I know cause I made mine have a poll as well, I forgot how though
Also

I fixed the lawyer, now he has a name, I forgot it when I made it xD

Any other characters you need while I'm at it
Maybe a level-four prisoner to be curb-tombed by... somebody else.

@Skychild @too much idea

First thing I want you to do when any one of you is back online is getting into that server.

OR FACE MY POWERLESS WRATH(>8U)

I don't even know where John is right now Lol. Can I write a long one and drag him to the server room and hack into the server?

[QUOTE="too much idea]I don't even know where John is right now Lol. Can I write a long one and drag him to the server room and hack into the server?

[/QUOTE]
The Only one who can hack into the server fast enough is Auxiliary.

[QUOTE="too much idea]I'll drag everyone in the infiltration team to the server room

[/QUOTE]
How does that help?

Dethrix said:
How does that help?
Well, the Infiltration team haven't got into the server room yet and by doing that I could make John jump back in and get everyone to the server room

The infiltration team has a router-like device. The only thing you have to do is plug it in somewhere in the server, you have Karma with you in case installing it gets technical.

LeviathanL said:
The infiltration team has a router-like device. The only thing you have to do is plug it in somewhere in the server, you have Karma with you in case installing it gets technical.
Where's the server room? I don't think you mentioned on what level it is?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Where's the server room? I don't think you mentioned on what level it is?

[/QUOTE]
lvl1, your team is in sight of it.

Ok, I've cleaned stuff up a little. World-information and npc's now in Lore tab. Chapter summary now under updates. Overview only a brief description of story and rules.

@Dethrix, you are out of the box

@Lelogic, I require your guy on level 4.

LeviathanL said:
Ok, I've cleaned stuff up a little. World-information and npc's now in Lore tab. Chapter summary now under updates. Overview only a brief description of story and rules.

@Dethrix, you are out of the box

@Lelogic, I require your guy on level 4.
Out of the Box, or in the game?( :P )

LeviathanL said:
I mean the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside.
Strings cut and doors opened, a fate you must abide.
So..... The Wrath of a God with Hormonal issues time?

@Dethrix, you read my mind. I was just thinking about how to prevent the government from covering up the incursion. Because I didn't expect any villains to make it out. Most of the hero characters we have will shop up soon (except the ones already there).

You'd just be bored otherwise.

LeviathanL said:
@Dethrix, you read my mind. I was just thinking about how to prevent the government from covering up the incursion. Because I didn't expect any villains to make it out. Most of the hero characters we have will shop up soon (except the ones already there).
You'd just be bored otherwise.
Bored? Pshhh, Auxiliary can't get bored when he's in control of an Superhuman Containment Fortress... Hell, he might find a way to lock some heroes up instead... Hmmm...

Dethrix said:
Bored? Pshhh, Auxiliary can't get bored when he's in control of an Superhuman Containment Fortress... Hell, he might find a way to lock some heroes up instead... Hmmm...
That might be difficult, I made my antagonists pretty damn strong. Hell, I don't even know yet how to kill King Midas.

LeviathanL said:
That might be difficult, I made my antagonists pretty damn strong. Hell, I don't even know yet how to kill King Midas.
Midas has to do with gold, yes?

JustKay said:
((@GrieveWriter @Blarg222 @Anaxileah ))
A loud boom from a section of the prison level next to their left resounded. Pausing Gizmodo cocked her head to one side before turning her new robot goggles in that direction. A large smirk slowly spread across her face as she swung her cannon in that direction. With a huge bang, explosion, and showering of melted reinforced walls right behind the group she'd seen. Stepping though the hole as the debris started to settle she was probably a strange unsettling sight. "There are no strings on me~"
Oh come ooooon an Ultron MCU quote for a Comic book character? Thats messed up. ( :P )

Hey guys, sorry for my inactiveness, just started a new job so I've been swamped.

Give me some time to catch up and I'll jump right back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back